Rythu bharosa status online:Rythu bharosa payment:Rythu Bandhu money in AP” Rythu Bharosa List
YSR rythu bharosa scheme status 2022 is now available.Andhra Pradesh state government has recently launched the new scheme named YSR rythu bharosa scheme on 15th October 2019.Government of Andhra Pradesh has implemented the scheme respectively at the same time.This scheme will give monetary benefits to the farmers. Any farmer can view the beneficiary released from the official website by following easy steps.In this article,if you want to grab the information which is related to the YSR rythu bharosa list 2022 you can check the beneficiary list remains attached and any other relevant information carefully.
As we all know,the government of Andhra Pradesh is offering rupees 13,500 in each year to the farmers for helping them to cope up the challenges that happen in farming under YSR rythu bharosa scheme.This amount will be provided to the farmers for a period of 5 years.On the other hand, Andhra Pradesh government has given rupees 7500 and rupees 4000 under the first and second installment properly.This amount was delivered on 15th may 2020 and 27th October 2020 to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh.Andhra Pradesh Chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy deposited the amount of third installment that is of rupees 2000 into the account of 51.59 beneficiaries.
Rythu Bharosa Status 2022
Government will spend rupees 6534 crore rupees for the successful implementation of the YSR rythu bharosa scheme for the financial year 2019-20.In the first phase government will spend rupees 3675 crore rupee.Through the direct bank transfer methods all three phases will be deposited respectively.thats why every beneficiary will get the installment amount properly from India bank account. Dont worry about it.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Article about||YSR Rythu Bharosa List|
|Launched by||Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Start date of Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installement||15th May 2020|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||Month of Oct 2020|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
Second Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
The second installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme has been started by the Andhra Pradesh Government. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to credit Rs 2000 into each beneficiary’s account. For this purpose, the government is going to deposit 1114.87 crores in the second phase. The total number of farmers who are getting benefits under the scheme is 50,47,383. In Rabi season, the owners of the land, SC, ST, BC, minority contract farmers, Dharmasav, and forest land farmers will get the Rythu Trust amount. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh is also going to input subsidies for farmers who lost their crops from May to September ( Rs 113.11 crore to agriculture farmers and Rs 22.59 crore to horticulture growers).
YSR rythu bharosa all three phase details:-
- First installment -rupees 2000 + rupees 5500 amount- till may 2020.
- Second installment -rupees 4000- 27th October 2020.
- Third installment -rupees 2000- in the month of January 2022.
- Total -rupees 13500- till the end of 2020.
YSR Rythu Bharosa New Update
On Wednesday, 22nd April 2020 H Arun Kumar Special commissioner, agriculture has said in a statement that the farmers will get Rs. 5500/- financial assistance for the purchase of seeds. All the eligible farmers from SC/ ST/ Minority/ BC category will get Rs. 7500/- into their bank account. Not only that those farmers who are cultivating endowments department lands will also get Rs. 7500/-. A list of eligible farmers will display in the gram panchayat office by the district administrations. From May 15, 2020 seed supply via Rythu Bharosa Centres on subsidized rate will start. Those whose name is not on the list can contact MEO (Mandal extension Officer) by May 10.
- State farmers will get a loan at 0% interest.
- Every farmer family will get 13,500 rupees. It has 67,500 in 5 years as financial help.
- Tenant farmers can have Rupees 2500 per year.
- State farmers will have to pay road tax for tractors.
- All over the state cold storage units will be set up.
- Each farmer family will get rupees 500000 and they are all under life insurance cover.
- Government will pay a premium for the insurance.
- Pending irrigation projects will be done.
Objective of the scheme:-
- There are following objectives of the YSR rythu bharosa scheme given below-
- This scheme will help farmers; families financially.
- The scheme will improve the agricultural sector.
- It increases crop production.
- On the other hand, it reduces the debt burden on farmers.
Ysr Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2022
YSR rythu bharosa scheme list 2022:-
- you have to visit the official website of this to check if your name is present in the beneficiary list or not.
- After that,you can click the login option from the menu bar and a new home page will display in front of you on the screen.
- Then, you can input the user name and password.
- After this,20 you have to enter the captcha code which appears on the screen and click on the login option.
- If you forget the password then you can hit the forget password option.
- You can input a registered mobile number and tap on the OTP option.
- You need to enter OTP received on your registered number and make a new password.
- You need to click the verify option and then login to the site with user id and password.
- Eligible beneficiary data will appear on the screen with the details such as name of beneficiary, father name, Katha number.
- You can input the khata number in the search box.
- Beneficiary details will show the screen.
Procedure to check YSR rythu bharosa payment status:-
- You have to visit the official website of YSR rythu bharosa scheme.
- From the web page of the website, you have to go to the menu bar and select the payment status option.
- A new web page will appear on the screen then you can enter your Aadhar card number.
- Input the captcha code which appears on the screen and hit on the submit option.
- When you click your payment status will display on the screen.
Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- Visit the Official Website of the YSR rythu Bharosa scheme
- The home page will open before you
- Now you are required to click on Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- After that a new page will open before you
- You have to enter either your Aadhaar number or mobile number on this new page
- After that you are required to click on submit
- Your input subsidy status will be on your computer screen
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all, go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the login
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal.
Apply Offline Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Go to the official website of YSR rythu Bharosa scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage you are required to click on login
- Now a new page will appear before you
- You have to enter your username, password and captcha code on this new page
- Now you have to click on login
- After that you have to to click on download application form link
- Application form will open before you in pdf file
- You have to click on the download option in order to download this form
- After that you have to take a printout of it
- Now you have to fill this application form by entering all the required information
- After that you have to attach all the required documents
- Now you have to submit this application form in the concerned department.
YSR Rythu Bharosa FAQs
What is ysr rythu bharosa scheme?
Ans- scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government to provide financial help to the farmers.
What are main benefits of ysr rythu bharosa?
Ans- complete benefits of the scheme discussed in the above article.
How can I check my Kisan beneficiary status
Ans-Third installment -rupees 2000- in the month of January 2022.
How can I check my PM Kisan?
How to check ysr rythu bharosa list?
Ans- if you want to check your name in the list then you have to follow the above procedure.
How to check Rythu Bharosa Payment Status?
Ans- if you want to check your payment status then you have to follow above mentioned guidelines.