Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has declared a new scheme named AP YSR jalakala scheme 2023. If you wish to know more about this game then you must have a look at the further said content.In this article you will get all vital information about the scheme such as what the scheme is, how it is beneficial, how you can apply for it and more.This particular scheme has launched for the farmers. Through this scheme, the government is going to construct borewells for the farmers without any compensation.
The main motive of the government is to solve the equation problem of the farmers. The government is going to extend an amount of rupees 2340 crore in 4 years for this particular scheme.the government has been planning to drill 2 lakhs borewells for enabling groundwater irrigation in 13 districts of this state.Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the AP YSR JalaKala scheme. Through this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to construct free of cost borewells for farmers.
AP YSR Jalakala Scheme 2023
This scheme is going to bring 5 lakh acres of land under cultivation through groundwater irrigation. All the small and medium farmers who have no irrigation facility can take the benefit from this scheme. Under this scheme, 2 lakh borewells will be constructed. Interested farmers can apply online or through the village secretariat. It is to be noted that all the farmers who have 2.5 acres of land to 5 acres of land can apply for this scheme.
Key Highlights Of YSR Jalakala Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|AP YSR JalaKala Scheme 2023
|Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|28 September 2020, Monday
|Panchayat raj and Rural Development Department
|Mode of application
- There are free borewell drills for poor farmers in 13 districts in the state.
- The survey of groundwater level will be conducted scientifically placing borewells at sites.
- Small and marginal farmers and women farmers shall get the preference.
- The candidate will get information about the sanction of borewell at every stage via SMS.
- We can easily say that it is the Percent Government funded prakalpa.
- Depth of borewell will be measured with the help of an advanced IOT enable equipment.
Objective Of Jala Kala Scheme (ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in)
The main objective of this scheme is to construct borewells in order to provide irrigation facilities to the farmers. Through the successful implementation of this scheme, the farmers of Andhra Pradesh will get borewells constructed on their land. The expenses of the construction of the borewell will be borne by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Through this scheme, the farmers will be able to easily cultivate their crops
Jalakala Scheme Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should be a farmer or a group of farmers.
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants should not have any existing borewells.
- Aspirants should have landholding of 2.5 to 5 acres
AP YSR Jalakala Scheme documents
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Residence proof
Working procedure of this scheme:
- Drilling contractor will conduct a ground water survey.
- Survey will be built by engaging qualified geologists.
- After that feasibility report has to be submitted to confront APD/MPDO for regulating the estimate.
- District collector will give administrative approval for PD.
- The contractor will start drilling borewells.
- The presence of beneficiaries and accountant departments will take digital photographs with a geo- tag.
How to YSR Jalakala Scheme 2023 apply online for this scheme?
- You have to open the official website of this scheme panchayat Raj and Rural development department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- A new page will display on your screen or you can directly click here to go to the webpage
- Now you have to click on the option called Apply For Borewell.
- A new homepage will display on the screen.
- Then,you can input your Aadhar number and you will get OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You can link your mobile number with your Aadhar card number
- . Then, you can input OTP and clock on the submit button.
- Application form will open in front of you.
- You have to provide all details in it.
- After reviewing the details,you can submit the application form.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application Status
To check the application status for your application form you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all, go to the homepage of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- Look at the menu bar of the homepage
- A dialogue box will display.
- The dialogue box I.e, Enter Application Number
- You have to enter your application number
- Click on the option called Track
- The application status will display on your screen.
Beneficiary List Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
To check the beneficiary list the applicant must follow the following step-by-step procedure given below:-
- First, click on the link given here to go to the official webpage
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option call MIS REPORTS
- Or you can directly click on the link given here
- A new web page will display on your screen
- The list of beneficiaries will display on your screen
- You can check the details of the beneficiaries.