The Andhra Pradesh government has declared a new scheme named AP YSR navasakam scheme. It is known as a welfare scheme. The government implemented the scheme properly.On the other hand, the government launched a website of the scheme named navashakam.ap.gov in.In this article, we will share with you regarding YSR navasakam scheme and its benefits, its objective, and other related information. You will get to know about the relevant information of the scheme and many other relevant things from this article.We do hope that you will like this article. Please read this article till the end.
Andhra Pradesh State has recently launched a revolutionary scheme name AP YSR Navaskam scheme for the successful implementation of the welfare schemes launched by the government. The government has also launched a website i.e navasakam.ap.gov.in. On this portal citizen of the state can grab all the schemes related information.
10th social welfare schemes are under the AP YSR navasakam scheme and the schemes are launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. The state government will identify this scheme properly. We are going to narrate the scheme list for which the AP YSR navasakam scheme will be implemented soon.
|Name of the portal||AP YSR Navaskam|
|Introduced by||Government of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Started in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched on||20th November 2019|
|Launched for||People of the state|
Number of beneficiary:-
Andhra Pradesh chief minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has pointed out the welfare schemes named YSR navasakam scheme. He declared a press conference on 25th May 2020 for the beneficiary of the state.The chief minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has stated that the government distributed 40,139 crore rupees among the beneficiaries through welfare schemes. Rupees 19,298 crosses were distributed to self-help groups classes out of total amount and rupees 6,332 crores distributed to scheduled cast rupees to 2108 crores were distributed to scheduled Tribes beneficiaries.
Rupees 10,447 crores were distributed to other categories in the state of Andhra Pradesh.On the other hand, he has pointed out the government has regulated 4 lakh job scopes in villages and what secretary East within 45 months. The government officials think that this is a matter of pride that over 80% of jobs are secured by SC ST BC and minorities in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Application procedure to be followed to identify the beneficiary at
- Training to volunteers
- Conducting a household survey.
- Field data computerization.
- Gram sabha for social audit.
- Primary arrangements
- Preparing a draft-eligible members list for social audit.
Beneficiary card list:-
The state government of Andhra Pradesh will deliver new beneficiary cards for all the selected candidates. You can check YSR navasakam fee reimbursement list anytime. Here, we will share with you there are the cards that the beneficiaries will gain from the Andhra Pradesh government.
YSR Amma vodi:-
The honorable chief minister has announced the latest scheme which is one of the flagship programmers named Amma vodi scheme. Through this scheme, the financial aid will be delivered to the mothers /recognized guardians who are under the poverty line, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. The main motive behind the scheme is to educate mothers, children, or children from class 1to 12.
YSR rice card (ration card):-
The government decided to issue new rice cards for the beneficiaries. Through the scheme, those families who are eligible to get the benefits whose family income is not more than 10000 per month in rural areas and rupees 12000 per month in carbon areas, they will get benefit from the scheme.In other words, they have dinner cost of dry land or 10 acres of Wetland and monthly electricity consumption is less than 300 units, the government will offer them a monetary benefit. They will not need to pay any income tax.
Jagananna vasathi Deevana card & vidya Deevena card:-
Through the scheme, the state government will offer with the Deevana card for complete free reimbursement and varsity Deevana card for food and hostel expenses 20000 per annum for the students who are pursuing polytechnic ITI degree and available courses in government-aided private colleges.
YSR Aarogyasri card:-
This scheme is for those whose annual income is not more than 500000 and they are not Government employees.
AP YSR kapu nestham scheme:-
This scheme is for those who are belonging to the kapu community women and their age above 45 years. Financial assistance will be delivered of rupees 75000 at the rate of rupees 15000 per annum by increasing their livelihood opportunities and living standards.
YSR nethanna nestham scheme:-
Through the scheme, the government will deliver financial aid of rupees 24000 /- waivers to families who have a handloom. The main aim of the government is tomorrow is their equipment and to fulfill the power loom sector.
YSR pension Kanika card:-
Through the scheme, the government will give pension cards to the people whose family income is less than rupees 10000 per month in rural areas and rupees 12000 permanent urban areas.
AP YSR sunna vaddi scheme:-
Under this scheme, the government will be the interest for the financial year 2019-20 on loans from SHG Bank.
Application procedure to know your secretariat?
Candidates will have to open the official website of navasakam.
From the new web page of this site, you will have to click on the know your secretariat option in the menu bar.
- On the landing page, you will see a list from where you can view your district name and select urban or rural areas.
- Then, you can choose the link given in the column urban or rural in front of your district name.
- After that, you will have to choose your Mandal name from the list.
- You can choose the link given opposite to your Mandal name and note down your secretariat codes which will appear on the screen.
DWARKA Mahila Runa Mafi Status
How to log in online to the scheme?
- First, you need to visit the official website YSR navasakam scheme.
- Then you can click on the login section on the landing page.
- The login page will appear on the screen in front of you.
- You have to enter the captcha code by inputting your user id and password.
- Now you will click on the login option given on the website.
- Login will be generated through the official website.
- You will get a navasakam login password after completing the whole procedure.
Application procedure of secretariat staff mapping:-
- You have to visit the official website.
- Then a new home page will appear in front of you on the screen.
- On the landing page, you will click on the link secretariat staff mapping
- A new page will be displayed in front of you.
- You will see a list of districts on this new page.
- You will have to tap the link of your district.
- Then you will get a list of Mondal on the next page.
- The list of secretaries names with ward numbers, ward welfare development secretary, ward administrative secretary, ward health secretary, etc will be displayed in front of you on the screen device.