ap input subsidy payment status|input subsidy status 2022 ap|AP input subsidy beneficiary list|Ap input subsidy beneficiary list 2022|Ap input subsidy 2022 list|AP input subsidy 2022 status:Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Tuesday credited input subsidy of Rs 542 crore as compensation for crops damaged due to heavy rains, floods, in November 2021 along with Rs 29.51 crore to 1220 farmer groups under YSR Farm Mechanisation Scheme. A total of Rs 571.57 crore was deposited in the farmers’ bank accounts with a single click.
Speaking on this occasion, the Chief Minister said that the State government had paid Rs 1612 crore in the last two and half years compensating the crop loss due to heavy rains and floods benefiting 19.93 lakh farmers. He stated that the government is paying the input subsidy for the losses occurring within the same season standing by the farmer community. Besides paying compensation, under relief measures 1.21 lakh quintals of seeds were given at 80 percent subsidy to those farmers who suffered losses during Rabi.
ap input subsidy payment status
On this occasion, he slammed the previous government for abandoning the farmers and neglecting them with untimely payments. He said that the input subsidy for 2018 kharif Rs 1832 crore and rabi Rs 356 crore was unpaid and tenant farmers were also left out from government schemes. The Chief Minister stated that the current government is standing by the farmers in all possible ways including the tenant farmers right from seed to sale and asserted that the crop loss is being estimated in a scientific way through e-cropping at the RBK level, leaving no one behind.
Going into the details, he said that Rs 123 crore input subsidy was paid in April 2020 against the crop loss which occurred upto March 2020. Similarly, Rs 278 crore was paid in October against crop loss that occurred between April-October 2020. The compensation for Nivar cyclone Rs 646 crore was credited into the accounts of 8.35 lakh farmers within a month of occurrence and for Gulab cyclone a compensation of Rs 22 crore was paid in less than two months.
Ap input subsidy beneficiary list 2022
|Name of the scheme||Ap input subsidy beneficiary list 2022|
|Article about||Ap Input Subsidy Status|
|Launched by||Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
AP input subsidy beneficiary list
The Chief Minister also reiterated that the previous government had left a huge pile of debts to farmers including the subsidy for crops, seeds, insurance, electricity arrears, and zero-interest loans. He said that all the pending arrears left by the previous government were paid by the YSRC government, including the pending bills of Rs 960 crore for paddy procurement and Rs 383 crore for the seed subsidy and many more.
Further, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said that Rs 19126 crore was credited under YSR Rythu Bharosa, Rs 1218 crore under Zero-interest loans for farmers, and for free power supply Rs 23,000 crore was spent besides another Rs 1700 crore for strengthening the electricity feeders across the State. Also, the government initiated banking services in RBKs and appointed 9160 banking correspondents to offer services. In addition to these, agriculture advisory committees were set up at village level, mandal level, district level and at state level to discuss the farmers’ issues and around 10,750 community hiring centers were set up at an expenditure of Rs 2134 crore connecting with RBKs to assist farmers with farm needs.
|Name of the scheme||AP Input Subsidy 2022 Status|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover on the crops|
|Launched on||15th December 2020|
|Number of beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Amount of insurance||Rs 1252 crore|
The objective of the AP Input Subsidy
The scheme’s main goal is to give crop insurance coverage to all of the state’s farmers. All natural calamities, such as heavy rains, droughts, cyclones, and so on, will be covered under this system. The government will compensate farmers for crops lost as a result of these disasters. Farmers are not compelled to pay any premiums under this program. This will shield them from financial hardship. The plan’s execution will also provide more transparency to the system.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Farmers of the state will get a loan at zero per cent interest
- Rs. 13500/- per year Rs 67,500 in five years as financial help to each farmer family
- Tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500/- per year
- Farmers will get free electricity for nine hours in a day
- The Farmers will get free borewell facilities
- Farmers need not pay road tax for tractors
- Cold storage units will establish all over the state
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh for the farmers family
- A premium of the insurance will be paid by the government
- Pending irrigation projects will be completed
Modalities Of Transfer Of Benefit
- The payment be made directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method
- The department of RTGS will be responsible for enabling the payment directly through direct benefit transfer by a sponsor bank through a state account manager
- Support to the commissioner will also be provided by the department of RTGS for redressal of grievances on YSR rythu Bharosa scheme through call centres
- Other than that citizens can also reach out through toll free number that is 1100 1902 for raising any grievance
- This grievances will be redressed in coordination with department of agriculture
- State/District/mandal level grievance redressal committee will also be constituted
- If the amount of benefit will be credited into the bank account of the beneficiary then SMS will be sent via the destination Bank to the beneficiary
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Applicant must be associated with agricultural sector
- Under this scheme small marginal or agricultural tenant can also apply
- The farmer must hold 5 acres of cultivated land
How To Check Ap Input Subsidy Status
- First of all, Visit offical site
- you need to visit your respected bank branch with your passbook
- Now you will have to print your passbook for the records of your entries
- You can print your passbook by yourself or you can ask any Bank official to print it
- Now you have to check all the recent entries in your passbook
- After checking you will find out whether you have received the benefit amount of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme or not
- You can even directly have a visit to the bank official with your account number and ask them about YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme benefit amount
- They will let you know if you have received the benefit amount or not
AP Input Subsidy 2022 beneficiary list
- Firstly Go to the official website of navasakam.
- Then the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the beneficiary list.
- Now a new page will appear before you.
- On this new page, you have to select your respective District, Mandal, Village, block, etc.
- After that, you are required to click on submit button.
- After that, The Beneficiary list will be on your computer screen.