appolice e pass|appolice|ap police seva”appolice.gov.in pass”
The State government has made it clear that obtaining an e-pass was mandatory for inter-State and inter-district journey.A press release from the A.P. Covid Command Control said people intending to travel have to obtain an e-pass by applying by logging onto the citizen’s portal.Amid partial lockdown in Andhra Pradesh, the state’s chief of police, Damodar Gautam Sawang, has announced that the e-pass system that was in place during lockdown last year will again be operationalized to facilitate those who need to travel due to emergencies.
This pass is required to be produced while entering the state. Here is a step-by-step procedure on how to register for an e-pass/travel permit to Andhra Pradesh. In a press statement on Monday, the DGP said people wanting to enter Andhra Pradesh during extended curfew hours for treatment or other urgencies can avail the e-passes.
He, however, clarified that permission from local authorities is a must for conducting functions, funerals and other rituals in the State. “The very purpose of introducing the e-pass system is to control the massive movement of public as it is necessary to contain the spread of Covid-19
Ap Police Seva E Pass
This time, Andhra Pradesh Police has the power to grant you with Travel E pass, Emergency epass in entry of state. Individuals just have to download SEVA App and start doing their Registration. Thus, AP Police SEVA App E pass Registration link will be updated here. Individuals once registered online on the app, then just have to further start applying for the AP epass Application by filling the form. If you want to have APPolice SEVA App epass Registration Spandana Portal then you must fill the form with utmost carefulness. All the details in the form need to be filled correctly. No blank in the form should be left out.
Andhra Pradesh AP Curfew e-Pass 2021
|Name of Scheme
|AP State Chief Minister
|By Andhra Pradesh AP Administration
|Citizens of the District
|Home delivery of commodities to people.
|Name of State
|Scheme/ Govt. Initiative
|Name of Portal
|Covid-19 Emergency Pass (Andhra Pradesh)
AP e-pass for inter-state travel (Police Seva app)
AP DGP Gautam Sawang has announced stricter measures to deal with the Covid problem. He has asked the people to make use of the e-pass facility from Monday if they are required to do emergency travel to the neighbouring States. The e-pass facility can be accessed through the Police Seva app.
Purpose & Benefits of AP Police e pass
- AP Govt Issues E-passes For Movement Of Essential Goods.
- Andhra Pradesh government has introduced an (Emergency) e-pass system in the state to facilitate the manufacturing and transport of essential goods.
- The government has made it clear that all essential goods companies and suppliers can avail the e-pass by applying online.
- These passes will be issued under the supervision of District Joint Collector.The state government will issue e-passes to the people who send in an application via mail or phone.
- Passes will be issued to 20% of employees or at least 5 people from each factory in manufacturing and shipping companies and factories of essential commodities, with subject to regulations.
- e-Pass has been arranged for the owners of services like grocery/milk/chemists, etc. under the essential services.
- Through e Pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle.
- To Travel in Emergency Work Like Medical Problem or other.
Required Document & Details to spandana e pass Apply Online
- Name of Applicant
- Purpose of e Pass
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Type of Vehicle and it’s registration Number
- Applicant Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Pass Time Duration.
- GST and Employee Details
Document to Upload:
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Andhra Pradesh AP District Websites – Apply for Curfew E-Pass
|YSR Kadapa district
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh ePass?
In order to apply for Andhra Pradesh ePass, you have to follow these eminent steps.
Step – 1 – Start the registration process by visiting the official website of AP portal through the link https://serviceonline.gov.in/getServiceDesc.html?serviceId=14040003.
Step – 2 – On the homepage, go through the guidelines, and click on the option of Apply for Service.
Step – 3 – You will be soon redirected to another page that will have the application form of Andhra Pradesh ePass.
Step – 4 – Here you have to start filling this application form with all the important details such as your name, gender, mobile number, and email address.
Step – 5 – Now select an Identity Proof type from the dropdown menu and provide the Identity Card number.
Step – 6 – Next; select the category of Travelers from different options that are student, migrant worker, tourist, pilgrim, and emergency/medical.
Step – 7 – Now you have to select the movement type that is within Andhra, outside Andhra, or traveling to some Andhra Pradesh from some other state.
Step – 8 – Under the section of Applicant’s Photograph, either you can choose a photograph file from your system or you can click on the icon of a camera to start your device camera and click a picture instantly.
Step – 9 – Next, fill in the form with other necessary details.
Step – 10 – You can add members and their details by clicking on the addition symbol under the section of Traveler(s) Details.
Step – 11 – Next, you have to agree that you have the Arogya Setu application installed on your mobile device.