Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana benefits|Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana apply Online|pradhan mantri suraksha bima yojana
Our honourable prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has launched a new life insurance Scheme named Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Yojana.On the other hand, former finance minister Arun jaitley has given a speech in the 2015 budget session and it was originated from the 2015 budget session.It originated for the improvement of the poor and economically backward classes of the society.Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana is now available for people between the age group of 18- 50 years.Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana is an insurance policy that delivers a yearly life insurance coverage of Rs. 2,00,000. Users can give the premium at an affordable price of Rs.330 per annum.
In this article,we will tell you regarding the policy, it key features, Benefits and other information also. This article will help you to get more info about the PM Jeevan Jyoti Yojana.Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a social security scheme offered by the government to the people in the Below Poverty Line category. Accidents don’t occur based on whether an individual is rich or poor. However, a is affordable only by the rich and middle income groups.
Salient features of the Jeevan Jyoti Bima scheme:-
Some of the key features of the Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana are mentioned below-
- This Scheme enrollment period is from 1st June of each year to the 31st June of the subsequent year. At the point of enrollment period the subscribers will enroll and deliver their auto debit consent.
- The Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana is offering rupees 2lakh coverage to the nominee of the scheme. The coverage amount will be tax free and this scheme provides hassle -free claim process.
- Tenure of the scheme is one year from the date of signing. According to the term of life insurance plan, the insured person will renew the scheme every year after the age of 55 years. If an insured person wishes to discontinue the plan,then he or she will do it without renewing the plan.
- In other words, the insured person will join the scheme anytime from anywhere after providing the health certificate and playing the policy premium.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a profitable option of investment for the economically backward section of the society or individuals.
- under section 80c of the income tax Act, the insured person can pay the premium which is applicable for the tax exemption of the scheme.
- The subscribers will pay the amount of premium from the savings bank account of them.We all know that this is the only pathway to pay the policy premium.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana Benefits:-
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana offers death coverage of rupees 2lakh to the beneficiaries.
- According to the terms of the insurance plan, Scheme will not offer any maturity benefit.
- If any insured person fails to submit their form 15G /15H, then they will have to pay the tax benefit on the 1lakh amount.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana offers risk coverage for one year.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Eligibility criteria:-
- The insurance holder must have a savings bank account.
- Age of the insured person must be 18 to 50 years.
- Users can subscribe to this Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana with the help of a savings bank account.
- You can link your Aadhaar card to the participatory Bank account.
Enrollment process of Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana:-
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana enrollment process is more convenient and simple.
- Life insurance company corporation managed the popular Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana scheme.
- If your bank is associated with the insurance companies, you can contact your banker and have enrolled for the process.
You have to follow the following process are given below-
- You can download the application form of the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
- As per your choice, you have to choose the language and fill the information. After that,you will submit the duly filled form with your respective Bank.
- You can submit all the essential and required documents.
- After completing the verification process,you will be enrolled for this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana:
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) is a life insurance scheme offering Rs.2 lakh renewable life insurance cover at a premium of Rs.330 per annum. The differences between PMSBY and PMJJBY are listed in the below table:
|Particulars||Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana||Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana|
|Type of insurance||Personal accident insurance scheme||Life insurance scheme|
|Eligibility||Individuals between 18 to 70 years of age with a bank savings account and auto-debit facility.||Individuals between 18 to 50 years of age with a bank savings account and auto-debit facility.|
|Policy period||1-year policy cover.||1-year policy cover.|
|Premium||Rs.12 p.a.||Rs.330 p.a.|
|Payment Mode||Premium will be auto-debited from the policyholder’s bank savings account every year.||Premium will be auto-debited from the policyholder’s bank savings account every year.|
|Risk Coverage||Sum insured up to Rs.2 lakh||Sum insured up to Rs.2 lakh|
|Termination of assurance||Policy cover will cease if an individual is insured under PMSBY scheme with more than one bank savings account, reaches 70 years of age, has insufficient bank balance, closes the bank account.||Policy cover will cease if the account holder reaches 55 years of age, has insufficient bank balance, closes the account or has multiple coverage under the scheme.|
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the nature of the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana scheme?A. The PMSBY scheme is a one year cover personal accident insurance scheme. The scheme can be renewed yearly and it offers protection against death or disability due to accident.
- What is the minimum age requirement to subscribe to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?A. The minimum age requirement to subscribe to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is 18 years.
- What is the maximum age requirement to subscribe to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?A. The maximum age requirement to subscribe to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is 70 years.
- What is the eligibility criteria to subscribe to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?A. The subscriber must be between the ages of 18 – 70 years and must have a savings bank account in the participating banks is eligible for subscribing to the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- What benefits will the subscriber’s nominee receive in the event the subscriber dies in an accident?A. The nominee will receive Rs.2 lakh in the event the subscriber dies in an accident.