The drug control General of India has supported the covid-19 vaccine for urgency purposes. There are two institutions named serum institute of India and Bharat biotech came forward to supply vaccines for the first phase of the vaccines only for those people whose age above 50 years old, frontline workers.The central government of India has taken the initiative like an application named COWIN. During the covid-19 pandemic, the Indian government has declared the second phase of coronavirus vaccination. The second phase of vaccination is going to start on March 1, 2022, at 9 a.m. Our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has encouraged the citizens of India
And he is the first person who has taken the doors of the covid-19 vaccine at AIIMS, New Delhi.The second phase of the covid-19 vaccine has become apt for senior citizens and those people who are suffering from fever and they can enroll for the vaccine.With the help of the CO-WIN app, Covid -19 vaccine registration has been started by the concerned authority. On the other hand, the users will have to register themselves to get the vaccine details at the nearest Health Centre which is available online.
COVID-19 Vaccine Registration
There are six states like Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar and Gujarat. They are getting second doses from today. On the other hand, some states will get the second doses from Saturday onwards. During the nationwide launch, fast doses of coronavirus vaccine had been given to the people from 16 th January.In addition to that, the West Bengal government has given fast doses to more than 15000 people in the state from 16 January and almost 7273 people will receive second doses as well.
Details CoWIN gov in portal
|Name||COVID-19 Vaccine Registration|
|Launched by||Ministry of Health affairs|
|Objective||India has supported the covid-19 vaccine|
|Launched for||The citizens of India|
COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Key features:-
The beneficiaries can find their name using a mobile number in the database.
Provisional certificates will be provided after completing the first dose and final certificates will be given to the beneficiaries after taking the second dose.
The district magistrates and district immune ration officers will visit the help Centre to supervise the progress of the vaccination and conduct a meeting with the session site and cold chain points.
Benefits of Co-WIN App (Only for Administrators)
The central govt. has created a CO-WIN mobile app which is able to monitor the entire vaccination process i.e from the registration to verification. Co-Win, the new app is available for free download, is an upgraded version of the Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (eVIN). This Co-Win Mobile Application is currently meant for CoWIN Facility level users to perform following tasks as Vaccinator, Supervisors and Surveyors.
- Beneficiary Registration: Based on identified priority group by Government of India, Beneficiary can be registered on the Application.
- Beneficiary Verification: Beneficiary’s relevant details can be captured in encrypted form which can be utilised to ensure that vaccine is administered to relevant Beneficiary. This is applicable at the time of registration as well as vaccination.
- Aadhaar Authentication: To ensure de-duplication , Beneficiary’s Aadhaar authentication can be done from the application in the form of OTP and Demographic Authentication. This is applicable at the time of registration or at the time of validation.
- Vaccination Status: Based on dose schedule, vaccination status of Beneficiary can be updated from not vaccinated to partially vaccinated and partially vaccinated to vaccination completion.
- AEFI Reporting: Adverse Event following Immunization can be reported from the application.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- NPR Smart Card
- Driving License
- Documents of Pension
- PAN Card
Registration procedure of CO-WIN app:-
- First of all, you have to install the CO-WIN app on your Android smartphone through Google Play Store.
- You can open the app and input your mobile number.
- After that, you will input OTP once you accept it and tap to verify.
- Now, the registration page will open in front of you on the screen device.
- After that, you will have to fill in your personal details such as name, age, gender, and more.
- You will upload the essential documents over there.
- Press on the register button.
- Choose the health Centre and schedule an appointment as per the requirement.
- You can tap on the book appointment for the covid-19 vaccine.
How to register for the covid-19 vaccine through the official website?
- Firstly, you have to open the link. Link is- www.cowin.gov.in
- After scrolling down, you will get your nearest vaccination center.
- Press on the register yourself.
- Input mobile number and hit on get OTP.
- Input the OTP and you will have to follow the on-screen regulations to have yourself registered.
Frequently Asked Question about COWIN Mobile App
What is the CoWIN App?
Co-WIN (COVID-19 Vaccine Intelligence Network) is an upgraded version of eVIN (Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network), and has been made available free on the Play Store. The Health Ministry said that the government will get the vaccine in three stages.
Co-WIN App 1st, 2nd, 3rd Phase
In these, all frontline healthcare professionals in the first phase and those associated with emergency services in the second phase will get the vaccine. State governments are collecting data of these people. After this, in the third phase, those people who are suffering from serious diseases will be vaccinated. For this, a self-registration process will be required through the Co-Win app.
CoWin-20 app Five Modules
CoWin-20 app is divided into five modules to registration for Covid-19 vaccine and tracking of the vaccination programme smooth. These are the administrator module, registration module, vaccination module, beneficiary acknowledgement module, and report module.