Driving licence Application Status|sarathi.parivahan.gov.in slot booking|Sarathi Parivahan Application status|Driving licence status
According to the central government digital Abhiyan, the digital creation process has been implemented rapidly.Off late, the Central Government launched a new portal for the registration of driving licence named Sarathi Parivahan Scheme.In this piece of writing, we are going to share with you all vital aspects regarding driving licence such as what is a driving licence, how to apply,objective,benefit ,features, eligibility criteria,essential documents, etc.If you want to know more details about driving licence then you will have to read this article very carefully.
Application If you desire to apply then it is essential for you to get a driving licence.the ministry of road transport and highways Government of India issued a driving licence for the citizens of India. One can have a driving licence as he or she knows how to drive.None can drive on the roads without having a driving licence. You can move anywhere legally with a driving licence because it allows you to drive on the roads. The central government has come up with a separate portal named Sarathi Parivahan Scheme for getting a driving licence so that anyone can apply to get a driving licence easily.
Sarathi parivahan Scheme
- Citizens will not need to visit the patwari offices plus they can go to the official website of the ministry of road transport and highways so that they can apply for it from the official portal.
- It will save a lot of time and money and it will help to bring transparency in the recent time for the system.
- Driving licence will be used in the form of an identity card.
|Scheme Name||Driving Licence|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Benefits||Driving license application with the help of official website|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
Sarathi parivahan Scheme Objective:-
- Driving licence plays an important role in our life because it is required to drive on the roads.On the other hand, state people used to go to the government officers to apply for the driving licence.
- But now, they stay at home while applying for the driving licence.In order to handle the situation, the Indian government has created an application procedure of driving licence which is available online now.
- Recently, they can go to the official portal and apply for it. Now people are getting driving licences sitting at home. In other words, this ensures the transparency in the system.
Types of driving licence:-
- Permanent licence
- International driving licence
- Duplicate driving licence
- Learning licence
- Light motor vehicle licence
- High motor vehicle licence
Fees of driving licence:-
- Learners licence for each class of vehicle- Rs.30.00.
- Permanent driving licence on smart card- Rs.200.00.
- International driving permit-Rs.500.00.
- Renewal of driving licence smart card-Rs.250.00.
- Driving test fees-Rs.50.00.
- Endorsement of new class of vehicle-Rs.200.00.
- After expiry of grace period fees-Rs.200+penalty @Rs.50per annum.
Eligibility criteria and essential documents:-
- Application is open for the permanent native of India.
- Age proof (birth certificate,10th class marksheet)
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Electricity bill
- Pan card
- Water bill
- Mobile number
- Recent Passport size photograph.
Eligibility for Sarathi Parivahan Driving License
Before you may proceed to submit an application for a Driving license in India you need to know about its eligibility criteria whose details are given below: –
|MCWG (Motor cycle without Gear)||Applicant should have attained the age of 16 and if he/she is less than 18 year then the consent of parents/guardian must be required|
|MCW (Motorcycle with Gear)||For such type applicant must have attained the age of 18 years|
|Commercial License for transportation||Applicant must have completed 18 years of age and must hold an LMV license.|
How to apply for a driving licence online?
- Firstly,you will have to go to the official website of the ministry of road transport and highways.
- The web page will display before you.
- All online services page will be displayed, pick the ‘Apply for Learner Licence‘ option here.
- On the landing page of the website, you will have to choose your state.
- Now, you can tap on apply driving licence link.
- After that, you will go to the next page where you will get some information.
- You can check and read all relevant information carefully and hit continue.
- Now input your learner licence number and date of birth.
- After this, you need to tap on the ok button.
- Then, the driving licence online form will display before you.
- You can input all essential documents and details in the form.
- Then,you need to attach all the essential documents with the application form.
- You have to select the time for DL appointment.
- After that, you will submit the driving licence fees.
- Then, you will hit on the submit button.
Learner Driving License application status online
After submitting the application form you can check the driving license status by following the steps mentioned below: –
- Move on to Sarathi Parivahan Portal first
- On the main page select the application status
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and Captcha Code.
- On submitting the said details your DL Application status will appear on your screen.
Is it mandatory to submit medical certificate for learning driving license?
Yes, each applicant need to submit medical certificate while applying for Learning license.
What is the validity of learner driving license/
Learner driving license is valid till 6 months but whereas after 30 days of issuance of learning license applicant may apply for permanent driving license.
What are the documents required for LL driving license?
Applicant need to upload their any one valid Identity proof, and current address proof. Along with this they also need to upload their photograph and signature.
Can I apply for Permanent DL if my learner license is expired?
No, after the expiry of the learner license you cannot submit application for permanent DL. In this case, you need to reissue your learner driving license.
What if I am mot able to attend learner license test?
In this case, you need to take re-appointment for the learner license test.