Haryana Government has launched the Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal (meraparivar.haryana.gov.in) to provide unique identity to each family in the state.The Haryana government issued a family identity card. Almost 54 Lakh families living in the state are those who are eligible for getting this card.The Identity Card contains records about the family.Recently the central government has brought with it an idea of Aadhar card for individual identification.As an applicant,you can apply for Parivar pehchan Patra Haryana online.
On marriage of girls, her name would be transferred to Parivar Pehchan Patra of her in-laws. Three services namely disability pension scheme, old age samman allowance and widow pension scheme have been integrated on the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) portal.Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Haryana Family Identity Card
The Haryana government will check the eligibility of the applicants for this before issuing the Parivar Pehchan Patra. After that, you will get the benefit of the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme. By issuing Family Identity Card, you can reduce corruption in the Government of Haryana state and the transparency of all the beneficiaries can be revealed. And all the bogus people who have taken advantage of the government scheme so far will come forward and those who are the rightful beneficiaries of the scheme will be given the benefit of the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP).
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Portal
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra|
|Name of the state:||Haryana.|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Manohar Khattar|
|Beneficiaries||54 lakh families of the state|
|Major Benefit||Provide Family ID Card|
|Scheme Objective||Ensuring automatic delivery of various citizen centric services|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
Key features ppp portal haryana scheme:-
- The Haryana state government will keep a record of all families who are living in the state of Haryana.
- Ration card is not updated now and it does contain any family records properly.
- Ration cards have been successfully launched and it will be convenient for the state government to maintain tracks of the state dwellers.
- Around 54 lakh families will be managed after launching of the campaign.
- The scheme will help to curb the spread of corruption in the state.
- This portal will assist in eliminating duplicate Aadhar Cards rapidly growing in the state.
- Households can apply for a family identification card with the help of the SECC list.
- Moreover, families can join the campaign of the family identification card soon.
- Government officials are choosing a family identification card that has become mandatory for every family.
- If any government employee is said to have their identification card they will face issues in receiving salaries.
- Without any delay all households must apply for an identification card at the earliest.
- It is mandatory for all the families of Haryana state to have ParivarPehchan Patra.
- Age 18 years or above (Male/Female)
- The only eligibility to apply for the family ID card is the applicant must be a citizen of Haryana state.
- Domicile of Haryana and residing in Haryana for last 3 years at time of submission of application.
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Ration card
What will the Haryana Parivar pehchan Patra card contain?
- The Parivar pehchan Patra unique cards have 3 digit numbers for every household.
- After registration of the card it will be provided to every family.
- Head name of the family will be mentioned on the top of the card.
- The registration id and password will be provided to every household after registration.
- The Haryana state government launched the Parivar pehchan Patra Haryana portal.
- Households can enter their login credentials if they want to access the family details.
- The login credentials must be kept confidential with the family so that they can get access to the family details properly.
- However the details can be completed with a befitting manner.
- The family ID card facility will be given information regarding the households and the sectors where they are staying.
- There are several codes that will be made for each sector.
- Different codes will be updated to different villages and cities that will assist better for identifying the families.
How to fill the application form PPP Parivar pehchan Patra unique ID card?
- As an applicant you can fill an online application form as well as Parivar-Pehchan-Patra-Application-Form
- Families can get offline form from any ration shop.
- Application form is now available in tehsil offices,gas agency ,block development offices, government schools and others.
- Households can get relevant information from the centre.
- After that, the households have to fill all detailed information in the application form that is related with information of each family member and submit the same.
- Attach the documents with the application form.
- You can submit the application form to the ration shop owners.
- Completing the submission the officer will view it. If the given information is written the households will be issued a smart card . This card will contain the details of the households.
- The candidates can search for their name through the Parivar pehchan Patra online portal. In other words, they can view other relevant details of the family from the portal website.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra – FAQ’s
What is Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
Parivar Pehchan Patra or Family ID Card is a unique identification card containing 14 Digit number for each resident family of Haryana.
What is the Parivar Pehchan Patra portal
Parivar Pehchan Patra portal can be accessed at meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
How to Apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra
In Order to apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra, download the application form and submit this at Saral Centers / Block Office or Tehsil along with required documents.
How to Update Family Member Details of Parivar Pehchan Patra
You can update the family member details of Parivar Pehchan Patra at the official portal at meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
What is the benefit of Parivar Pehchan Patra
This Parivar Pehchan Patra will help in easy application for various government schemes and services
What is the last date of application
There is no last date of application for this scheme