The Central Government has initiated a latest scheme named Pradhan mantri rojgar Yojana.The Government of India will provide sustainable self employment opportunities to the unemployed youth and women in India.10 lakh beneficiaries will get benefit from this scheme and it was launched in 1993.the central government has been offering financial assistance to the unemployed youth through out the nation
.Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana or PMRY is a Central Government initiative which aims to provide self-employment opportunities to educated youths who are unemployed.PMRY aims in setting up of 7 lakh micro enterprises through inducting service and business venture over a period of 2 years 6 months. Small Scale Industries (SSI) uses its vision to utilize local resources, technologies for productive purposes and exploit the local market at micro level.The Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) is one of the flagship schemes of the Indian Government.
pradhan mantri yuva rojgar yojana
It is to create self-employment opportunities sustainable to 10 lakh unemployed and educated youth. Applying for the PMRY scheme in India is easy.Preference is given to weaker sections, and it also includes women. The scheme covers 22.5% reservation for SC/ST and 27% for OBC. In case SC/ST and Other Backward Classes are not available to apply under the PMRY scheme, states and union territories are allowed to consider other categories of applicants. If you are eligible for the plan, then you can also apply for the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana online.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Mr. Narender Modi|
|Launched date||November 2016|
|Launched for||The youth of the country|
|Department||Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSME)|
Pm Rojgar Yojana Features:-
- The repayment tenure for the loan will be three to seven years after moratorium period completion.
- The scheme delivers project cost coverage of rupees 200000 rupees 500000 rupees 5 lakh for the business sector service centre and industry sector properly.
- collateral free loans of up to rupees 100000 is now available.
- The schemes will cover all economically viable business factors which related with agriculture and allied activities.However it excludes agricultural operations.
- The scheme delivers a subsidiary rate of 15% of project cost with rupees 12500 for every individual.
- The subsidiary rates extend to rupees 15000,for such a place in North eastern regions Himachal Pradesh uttaranchal and Jammu Kashmir.
|Business Sector||Loan Amount|
|Business sectors||₹ 2 Lakh|
|Industry Sectors||₹ 5 Lakh|
|Service Sectors||₹ 5 Lakh|
- You require an unemployed person between 18 to 40 years of age.
- You must have a minimum qualification equivalent to the 8th standard passed.
- You should be a permanent resident of a given area for at least three years.
- your spouse income should be a minimum of rupees 40000 and should not exceed rupees 1lakh.
- you should not have default in payments to any nationalised financial institution.
Rojgar Yojana 2022 Document
- Driving License
- EDP Training certificate
- Copy of the Proposed Project Profile
- Experience, qualification, and technical certificates
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC certificate or TC from school where studied)
- Residence proof for 3 years, ration card or any other proof of residency
- Income certificate issued by MRO (Mandal Revenue Officer)
- Caste certificate issued by MRO, if applicable
How can you Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2022 Online Registration
- Visit the official website of Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana https://pmrpy.gov.in/
- Download the application form and fill it with complete details.
- Submit the duly filled form to the respective bank those which come under PMRY scheme and then the concerned bank will get in touch with you.
Have a look-
- Once your project is done you have to fill up the form application form and submit it by attaching all your required documents and photographs.you can apply Pradhan mantri rojgar yojna online.
- you will have to submit it at the district industries centre or the bank.
- After reviewing your application you have to call for an interview.
- You will apply for a loan at any moment during the year.
- 3 PMRY interviews are organised in all districts.
- The task force committee will take an interview and select eligible candidates for getting the loan.
What is the age criteria to enroll for PMRY?
The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and maximum 35 years; in case the applicant is from North-eastern states then the maximum age is 40 years and for people falling in SC/ST category then it is 45 years.
What is the minimum qualification required to enroll under PMRY?
The applicant should have studied and passed VIII standard to be eligible.
Is there any requirement of collateral to be submitted?
There is no requirement of collateral for project up to Rs. 1 lakh.