Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Website|Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana registration|PM Matsya Sampada Yojana Online Apply|
Our horrible Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi launched a new scheme named Pradhanmantri Matsya Sampada Yojana on 10th September 2020 via video conferencing in the presence of governor and Chief Minister of Bihar along with the fisheries department.The government has elected 20,050 crores for this scheme during the financial year of 2020-2021 and 2024-2025. On the other hand, around 12,340 crore out of total allotment, will be provided for beneficiary oriented activities such as meri in Island fisheries and aquaculture and 7,710 crore for fisheries infrastructure.
The Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana. We will also talk about the eligibility criteria which need to be undertaken to apply for the scheme for all of the residence of India.On 10th September 2020 PM, Narender Modi has officially launched the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana through video conferencing in the presence of the Governor and Chief Minister of Bihar, along with Union Minister and MoS for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
Under Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana, the finance Minister Nirmala sitharaman stated about rupees 20,000 scheme. Around 11000 crore out of these will be expenditure on exercise in Island fisheries, marine and aquaculture. On the other hand, around 9000 crore will be used to assemble organisations such as angling harbors and cold chains.
PM Matsya Sampada Yojana
|Name||Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||Improving fishing channels and supporting fisherman|
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2021 major benefits
- This Pradhanmantri Matsya Sampada Yojana will enhance the fish production with 70 lakh additional tones until 2024 -25 year.
- On the other hand, export earnings of the fisheries should be 1,00,000 crores.
- This scheme will help to increase the incomes of fisheries and fish.
- Fisheries and allied activities farmers will get around 55 lakhs direct and indirect gainful employment opportunities.
Matsya Sampada Yojana Objective-
The objective of the Pradhan mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana are as follows-
- Pradhanmantri Matsya Sampada Yojana will increase the improvement of food preparation in a nation.
- It will make GDP, employment and venture.
- This scheme will decrease the huge wastage of horticulture items.
- Developing fish creation and efficiency via development,heightening and beneficial use of land and water.
- Latest technology and reinforcing of meriting chain-post reap executive and quality development.
- There are many fish ranchers who will be earning money from this.
- On the other hand, fishermen will get social, physical and financial security.
- This scheme will help to make active fisheries management and administrative structure.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Guidelines
- The state government authorities released operational guidelines for the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana on 30th June,2020.
- Cluster or area based approach will be utilised to have optimal outcomes and N2 and solution for the implementation of the scheme.
- To increase production, productivity, quality productive utilisation of waste lands and water for aquaculture. There are various technologies which are used for improvement such as Recirculatory aquaculture systems, Biofloc, aquaponics, cage cultivation, etc.
- This scheme will bring transparency of employment opportunities activities like Marine culture, seaweed cultivation and ornamental fisheries among other activities.
- Coastal fisheries community development will be completed in a holistic manner with the necessary infrastructure in this scheme.
- Aqua Parks will be improved under the scheme as the hub of multifarious fisheries facilities.
- The government and private sectors have been set up as fisheries incubation centres.
- The scheme aim is to make requisite convergence to strengthen Research and extension support services.
- Lean period/ Annual Livelihood support will be delivered to fishermen.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Application Form
The main aim of the scheme is to improve the fisheries sector. There are various benefits that will be provided under Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana. On the other hand, around 60% grand cost will be required for SC, ST and women while 40% of the unit cost will be given to other categories.
Beneficiaries can apply the scheme without any further delay. Last date of the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana application is 5th December, 2020.
Fisheries development officer Mr. Chitranjan Kumar stated that this process of application is very convenient and simple. Beneficiaries can visit the official website of the departments.
They can submit the application form along with the upload all essential documents.On the other hand, GPR will be downloaded from the official website of this portal.
How to Apply for PM Matsya Sampada Yojana
- The application procedure of the Yojana is not a tedious process as per the fisheries development officer Chitranjan Kumar.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of PMMSY.
- Now you have to log in with your login credentials.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- Upload all the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- The beneficiaries are required to prepare their own SCP-DPR before filling the application form and it must be uploaded with the application form while filling the application form.
- DPR template to be filled can be downloaded from the official website of the PMMSY.
|Official Website (NFDB )||Click here|
|Official Website (Department of Fisheries)||Click here|
|Official website of PMMSY||Click here|
|Operational Guidelines||Click here|
|Revised Amendments||Click here|
|Basic Framework of PMMSY||Click here|
|Template to prepare DPR||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is PMMSY?
Through Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana, the government intends to improve the fisheries division of the country.
What does PMMSY mean?
PMMSY is short for Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana.
Who launched Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana?
Prime Minister Mr Narendra Mod launched the scheme.
What is the implementation period of the PM Matsya Sampada Yojana?
The scheme is proposed for five years from 2020-21 to 2024-25.
Which department oversees the PMMSY?
Department of Fisheries, Government of India.
What are the aims of the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana?
The scheme aims to improve the fish and aquaculture production and the conditions of fishers in the country.
What are the components of the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana?
PMMSY is an umbrella scheme divided into two components- Central sector and Centrally Sponsored Scheme.
What is the estimated budget of the PMMSY?
The total estimated cost for the scheme is Rs 20050 crores.
Is there any eligibility criteria to avail the benefits of PMMSY?
All the fishermen in the country can apply to avail the benefits of the scheme. The applicant should have been above 18 years of age.
How to apply for the PM Matsya Sampada Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries can apply for the scheme by visiting the official website of the National Fisheries Development Board and downloading a template for preparing a Detailed Project Report (DPR) available in the templates section.