West Bengal chief minister Ms Mamata Banerjee has initiated a new scheme named West Bengal krishak bandhu yojana. Almost 72 lakh farmers will get benefit from the scheme in the state of West Bengal.This new scheme provides rupees 2 lakh compensation for the death of the farmer.Recently the chief minister of West Bengal declared that the government will pay the premium crop insurance scheme to the farmers. In other words, they would give rupees 5000 per acre annually for the farmers.If a farmer died in the age of between 18 to 65 years ,then the compensation rupees 2 lakh will be provided to their household.
This scheme will prove to be the greatest asset in terms of financial aid for all economically backward classes of the farmers in the state of India.As per the government record ,the beneficiary farmers will be provided Life insurance of rupees 200000 for their family after their death.In case of accidental date of any farmer, he or she will be given the benefit of the sum assured.
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
In our previous article have already discussed the Scheme so today we will only discuss Krishak Bandhu Registration, Apply Online & Login. Any citizen who want to avail the benefits of this west Bengal Welfare Scheme First of all check eligibility and registration Process in the below of this article.West Bengal Krishak Bandhu yojana for Register the farmer under the scheme & provide them Crop Insurance, Aid & Rs.2 Lakh Compensation benefits government of state.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme
|Scheme Name||Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Launched Date||31st December 2018|
|Start date to apply||1st February 2019|
|Last date to apply||No last date|
|Objective||To ensure better livelihood to farmers|
|Beneficiary||small, medium and marginal farmers|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
The following benefits of the scheme are given below:-
- The former can get the benefit of financial support from the scheme.
- The farmers will get rupees 200000 for Life insurance.
- In case if a farmer died at the age of 18 years to 16 years they will get benefit from insurance cover.
- The state government of West Bengal will provide the insurance cover within 15 days.
- Through this jojona the premium of insurance is also offered.
- Rupees 5000 per acre annually will be provided to the farmers in installments, one for kharif season and second for rabi season.
- Aadhar card.
- Voter ID card.
- Driving licence.
- PAN card.
- Passport for identity proof.
- Death certificate.
- Attested copy of krishak bandhu card.
- Self declaration attested copy.
- ROR attested copy.
Components of the scheme:-
The beneficiary farmers will get financial aid in the form of fixed income.the farmers will get an amount of rupees 5000 for more than one acre land for Rabi and kharif seasons.First installment will be given in the month of June.The second installment will be given in the month of November.
The government officials will provide the benefit of 2 lakh insurance policy in case of accidental death including suicide which will be available under the scheme.
Krishak bandhu scheme 2021 Registration procedure:-
All the interested candidates who wish to register for the scheme you need to follow the given easy steps-
- First, you have to visit the official website of krishak bandhu portal.
- After that the web page of the website will appear in front of you.
- on the landing page of the website you will have to tap on the option of the department of agriculture.
- Then a new web page will appear in front of you.
- On this landing page you will have to hit on the option of sign up given.
- Registration form will be shown in front of you on your computer screen.
- In this form you will have to input all required information.
- Then you can click on the submit button username and password will be shown on your screen.
- Now you will have to login to the website with the help of your login ID and password.
How to Check Krishak Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List
If you want to check the beneficiary list of the scheme then you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the Krishak Bandhu scheme for the year 2020.
- On the web page, click on the tab named Krishak Bandhu scheme.
- A new web page will be displayed in which you have to login through your details.
- After you log in through your details, click on the search beneficiary.
- On the new web page, select your block and district.
- Finally, a PDF list of beneficiaries will be downloaded to your computer.
- Search your name on the list.