Laghu Sichai Vibhag UP|UP Boring Online|up nishulk sinchai yojana, uttar pradesh free boring scheme|free boring scheme in up.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has come up with a new scheme named UP free boring scheme for the farmers of the state. They can fulfill the condition of installing irrigation system India fields and it will help in water conservation.The farmers are taking advantages from the scheme to install a drip and sprinkler irrigation system. Yogi Adityanath said that water conservation is the main requirement for raising the underground water level and building rivers ever-flowing.
India is an agricultural country. Most of the farmers are busy growing crops in their fields for increasing productivity and quality but they can do it because of their financial problems. Recently, Uttar Pradesh Minor Irrigation Department has taken initiative named free boring Scheme for marginal and small farmers in the state. The Uttar Pradesh state government implemented this scheme in all the districts.
UP free boring Scheme
The state government of Uttar Pradesh declared the new free boring scheme for effective implementation.the state government has declared the new scheme to be updated within all major districts of the state for small and marginal scale farmers respectively.
up nishulk sinchai yojana Highlights
|योजना का नाम||UP free boring Scheme|
|इनके द्वारा शुरू की गयी||UP सरकार द्वारा|
|लाभार्थी||राज्य के किसान|
|उद्देश्य||नलकूप लगाने के लिए सब्सिडी प्रदान करना|
uttar pradesh free boring scheme Benefits:-
- Grant of Rupees 5,000 per boring will be provided to the state Farmer’
- On the other hand,25%of units cost Rs.18,000 per pump set for general category small farmers.
- Grant of Rupees 7,000 per boring and 50% of unit cost Rs.18,000 per pump set will be given for marginal farmers of SC/ST category.
- Per boring grant rupees 10,000 and unit cost rupees 9,000 pump set will be delivered for marginal or small farmers of SC/ ST category.
- 25% beneficiaries will get a grant @50% of the cost for installing 90mm HDPE size pipes and pipe length 30m to 60m.
- There are various horsepower pumps set from Rs.16,500 to Rs.21,000 will be provided.
Key features of the UP free boring scheme:-
- UP free boring Scheme is a relief scheme for the farmers of the state who are under the scheme and they will get the benefit of boarding facilities for free of cost.
- Under the scheme, State big farmers cannot be eligible as it is only open for farmers who are belonging to small and medium scale categories.
- UP free boring Scheme will help to decrease financial conditions of the medium and small scale farmers so that they will be eligible for getting all the benefits from the scheme.
- The State Government ensures the benefit of the scheme and it will reach the districts instead of critical conditioned blocks.
- The Uttar Pradesh state government will be giving the Farmers with boring facilities for free of cost.
- The farmers don have enough money to invest in having one bore well at their farm land.
- In other words,it will be useful for the state farmers who are facing water related problems for their farmland irrigation.
- The state farmers will get the benefit of the scheme and they will have to plant minimum 25 saplings in their farm land near by to the bore well.
- This movement will assist in preservation of the groundwater.
- Holding threshold must be 0.2 hectares for general beneficiaries.
- All marginal and small farmers in the state who can apply for the scheme.
- Farmers of the state must belong to the marginal and small-scale sector.
- SC/ST category Farmers can't get any set limits to take the benefit.
List of documents:-
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Legal documents of farmland.
- The Farmers can buy the pump sets from registered dealers at the district level. The main aim of the scheme is to prevent wastage of water.
UP free boring Scheme Download application procedure:-
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh free boring scheme.
- After completing the downloading process the farmers can fill their details and they can attach all essential documents with the application form.
- Then,you will submit the application form.
- The concerned authorities will think about the list of eligible Farmers after verifying with the help of eligibility status.