pmkvy online registration:pmkvy registration online 2022:pmkvy registration online 2022 last date:pmkvy 3.0 latest news
As per the records of survey, India is home to the largest number of youth in the world which makes it the youngest country in the world.Over 6.2 % of Indian youth is unemployed which is not good for an economy that has been improving at a rate of 12% for the last five years.The ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship launched a new scheme named Pradhan mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Kishan Vikas Yojana is a skill training scheme that was started with industry related skills for about 10 million youth between 2016-2022.The government has enrolled candidates, you don&t have to pay anything.National skill development corporation is responsible for the implementation of the Pradhan mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. NSDC is offering training programs affiliated to the central or state government.
What is Pradhan mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Pradhan mantri Kaushal Vikas mission are mentioned below-
- The state government and the sector skill council manage this skill training so that it meets the standards set by the scheme.Training is mandatory to register themselves under smart portal in order to become an approved participant under the scheme.
- To impart industry related skills to the unemployed youth and school dropout.
- To deliver financial and placement assistance to train candidates.
Overview of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
|Name of Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
|The youth of the nation
|Generate self-employment options
|Start Date to Registration
|Mode of Application
|Type of Scheme
|Central Government Scheme
pmkvy 3.0 latest news
The next and third phase of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) has been uniquely designed to boost demand for job roles at the regional level. Adopting a demand-driven approach, PMKVY 3.0 is aimed at connecting local youth with local jobs. The new age initiative recognises the importance of online training in a post-Covid world, and will focus on blended learning in addition to classroom-based training for certain job roles.
There are three components-
Short term training-Training is provided to unemployed youths or school college dropouts in order to National skill qualification framework.
However,training centres offer Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana courses in entrepreneurship and financial and digital literacy. The duration of training varies time to time.
Recognition of prior learning-Through this module,assessment and certification is provided to applicants with skills or a prior learning experience.In addition to that, project implementing agencies can offer bridge courses to fill the gap between your knowledge and skills.
Special projects-This module has been crafted to make a platform that facilitates training for special girls in government corporate or industrial sectors. On the other hand,it offers training for specific job roles that are not referred under the qualification packs or national occupational standards.
The pradhan mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been offering training for various PMKVY courses related to good work ethics, behavioural change for cleanliness, personal grooming and soft skills.
These courses are covered under different schedules like 3 months, 6 months and 1 year depending on the subject matter. However, the government pays fees of almost rupees 8000 on your behalf towards the course.If you pass the assessment and causes of a delayed Aadhar Card you can get the skill card and also be awarded a government certificate that is valid all over the country.
Eligibility criteria for Pmkvy:-
- To be eligible under Pradhan mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana you will have to meet the following eligibility criteria given below-
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen with valid identity proof like a voter card, aadhar card or a bank account.
- you must be an unemployed youth or should have dropped out of college or school midway to the academic tenure.
- Pradhan mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana assists not just an individual,but the nation as well.
- This scheme offers a free industry skills training program towards unemployed youth and school aur college dropouts making them feet for employment.
- The schemes of exponential assistance to candidates who have been awarded for a certificate.
- The scheme provides the countrys economic improvement by creating a skilled workforce.
PMKVY Registration 2022: Opening Process
|Center Enrollment Form & Projections
|Course Material to Students
|Center Inspection by Training Partner
|Conducting Training (Classroom and Field)
|Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Sign-up
|Institute Orientation Program
|Center to send Attendance and Photo of Batch to Training Partner
|Training of Trainers (TOT) Program
|Training Partner to Coordinate with Assessment Agency
|Student Mobilization & Counseling
|Conduct of Assessment
|Eligibility & Documentation Check
|Center to Form Batch
|NSDC to Transfer Reward to Student
|Submission of Batch to Training Partner
|Issuance of Certificate to Students
|Batch Approval by Training Partner
|Disbursement of Share / Incentive (if applicable)
Industries to provide Courses
|Beauty & Wellness
|Furniture & Fittings
|Indian Iron and Steel
|Tourism & Hospitality
|Handicrafts and Carpet
|Media and Entertainment
|Apparel, Made-ups & Home Furnishing
|Gem and Jewellery
|Food Industry Capacity and Skill Initiative (FICSI)
How Register under Skill India Portal
- The Youth who want to get training under the Program firstly they should register under the Skill India Portal.
- Firstly you have to visit at the Official website of Skill India
- Now at the homepage of the website you will get “Registration as a Candidate” Option
- Click on the prescribed option and fill the registration form with all the required options such as Type of or Trainer or Candidate, Name of Applicants, Mobile Number and Email ID