In this article, we will share with you about MGNREGA g a job card list 2022.Here you will know the details about NREGA 2020.You can check your name in the NREGA job card list 2022 online.On the other hand, you can view your name on the official website of MGNREGA and can download your state, district, or gram panchayat in our easy list from nrega.nic.in.NREGA defines the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
This scheme will help you to increase work and employment at a time.This National Rural Employment Guarantee Act was initiated in the year of 2005. In other words, the ministry of Rural government rural development Government of India has launched this act that is known as NREGA.The Ministry of Rural Development has issued a job card list up to 2020. The household who are living in rural areas of the country. The adult members of the families who are unskilled and they will not be able to do physical work.
NREGA job card list details
NREGA job card list 2022, people can check the complete list of people in their village / town who will get work under the MGNREGA. People are added and removed from the NREGA Job Card List on an yearly basis. Any person fulfilling the criteria of NREGA scheme can apply online for NREGA Job Card.The NREGA job card list has been released for 34 states and union territories of the country.But, most of the people are going through this act and cheating others in the name of NREGA.So if you wish to know about this NREGA job card list up to 2022, then you have to read this article till the end to get more details.
NREGA Job Card List 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Category||NREGA Job Card List 2022|
|Objective||To provide job opportunities for the people in India|
|Launched by||Central Government|
Eligibility Criteria for NREGA Scheme 2022
- The candidate must be the native member of the Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years at the time of application.
- NREGA Job applicant must be part of the local household. That is he must be made local Gram Panchayat.
- The aspirant must be the volunteer for unskilled labor.
MGNREGA Job Card List Features
- MGNREGA Job Card List/MGNREGA works list is now made available online, where you can find all the information by searching your name from your home.
- The Job Card can be downloaded by searching your name in the Job Card List 2019-2020. Employment Opportunities will get better for you by using this card.
- All the 29 states and the union territories are valid in this list.
- The information, about the period of employment received by the person, its fixed duration, and the work on which the employment was offered, are all provided in the Job Card List.
In order to apply for the NREGA Job Card, the applicant must have the following documents as given below
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Age certificate
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
How to check your name in the NREGA job card list 2022?
- First, you have to visit the official website of NREGA.
- After that, you will have to tap on the name of your state.
- Now, on the landing page, you will have to choose your district block and panchayat.
- Then, you will have to click on the submit button.
- The list will appear in front of you on the screen.
- Then, you can view your name in the NREGA job card list 2022.
How to download this job card list 2022?
To avail of this scheme, you need to follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
- First, you have to tap on the direct link of the MGNREGA job card list.
- You will have to choose the financial year, district, block, and panchayat.
- Now, you can tap on the process button to open the report which the job card number and name.
- After this, you will have to tap on the job card number detail next to your name.
- After that, you will see the MGNREGA job card list will open.
- If you wish, you will download the job card online that you can use to get employment.
Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Job Card List 2022 (State Wise)
Click the “View List” link against your state in the below table and check the below procedure to download the detailed MGNREGA Job Card List for any financial year from
|1||Andaman & Nicobar (UT)||View List|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||View List|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||View List|
|6||Chandigarh (UT)||View List|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT)||View List|
|9||Daman & Diu (UT)||View List|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||View List|
|14||Jammu Kashmir (UT)||View List|
|18||Lakshadweep (UT)||View List|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||View List|
|26||Puducherry (UT)||View List|
|30||Tamil Nadu||View List|
|32||Uttar Pradesh||View List|
|34||West Bengal||View List|
|36||Ladakh (UT)||View List|
NREGA Job Card List 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who launched the NREGA Scheme?
NREGA scheme launched by the Central Government of India.
What is NREGA Scheme?
The NREGA scheme is to provide unskilled labour work for poor people up to 100 days in the financial year and increase the standards of rural areas.
Who are eligible for MGNREGA 2022?
The poor people all over the country are eligible for the MGNREGA 2020.