The ministry of housing and urban affairs has launched a new portal and mobile app named e- sampada portal. It will promote ease of living for the government officers.E-sampada portal can boost transparency and accountability to ensure ease of living for the citizens of India.Mr.Hardeep Singh Puri,the minister of housing and urban affairs has inaugurated the website and mobile app on the birth anniversary of former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee on December 25.Each year,on 25 th December is being celebrated as Good Governance day.
As the Union minister mentioned the launch of the E-sampada portal as a pivotal step to the promotion of e-governance for transparency and accountability by delivering various estate services Viz regularisation, retention, allotment,no dues certificate,etc.new web portal and mobile app, e-Sampada to boost transparency and accountability while ensuring ease of living for the citizens of India.
E Sampada portal
The new application will be providing a single window for all the services which includes office space allotment to government organizations in 45 office complexes in 28 cities, allotment for over one lakh government residential accommodations, booking of 5, Ashoka Road, and 1,176-holiday homes for the social functions, etc.The web portal and mobile app have been developed by NIC. E-Sampada mobile app will be available for Android as well as iOS platforms.
|Name of the portal||e-Sampada|
|Article category||Sarkari Yojana|
|Concerned Ministry||Directorate of Estates, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MOHUA), Govt. of India|
|Date of Launch||25th December 2020|
|Launched by||Shri Hardeep S Puri, Minister of State(I/C) for Housing & Urban Affairs|
|Purpose||Management of all GoI Estate Services through a single platform|
|Users||Employee of Central/State Govt., PSUs, autonomous, statutory bodies etc.|
|Mobile App Availability||Available (Both Android and iOS)|
- E-sampada portal is a one platform and its aim is to provide one nation one system.
- There are four websites(eawas.nic.in,gpra.nic.in, holiday homes.nic.in and states.gov.in) and two mobile apps (m-awas and m-ashoka5) have been inaugurated in the possible way for all services on the same platform.
- The new application will be delivering a single window for every service which is related to office place allotment to government organisations in 45 of these complexes in 28 cities.
- The total element will be over one lakh government residential accommodation,booking of 5, Ashoka roads and 1176 holiday homes for the social functions and events, etc.
- NIC developed the new web portal E-sampada and mobile app.
Objective of the portal:-
- The E-sampada portal has been improved by the government to keep the same process simple and for bringing uniformity in the system all over India. The service can be available online single window with the help of live checking applications.
- Under E- sampada portal the real-time information will be providing a service and utilisation of acids will come to the maximum utilisation of resources.
- E-Sampada has been developed by the government to simplify the process and for bringing uniformity in the systems across India.
Key features of the portal:-
- This e-sampada portal has a personalized dashboard.
- As a user,you will get real-time status licence fees or dues.
- Through digital modes, all payments will be created cashless.
- users must have the visual experience of services and they will be able to provide feedback online.
- The online facility will be available for lodging complaints and it will appear for the virtual hearing and you can submit documents online.
- On the other hand, officials will incorporate accountability to activate log and service level benchmarks.
Statistics of available Estates and location:-
- Guest houses–62
- Office spaces–1.25cr.sq.ft.
How to register on E-sampada portal?
Government employees who want to book accommodation or wish to avail other services of the portal.They should register themselves on the portal fast.
First of all, you have to go to the official website of e- sampada portal.
- You have to tap on the login tab given on the top right of the webpage.
- Then, you will see a popup box appear in front of you on the screen.
- That you have to hit on the register of your link.
- You will see a new box with registration details in front of you on the screen.
- Here, users can fill their full names,date of birth,employee category,city where employee is posted on leaving email id and mobile number.
- With the help of OTP, email and mobile number will be verified.
- Then, a new web page will open and you can choose the date of joining and date of retirement.
- At last, the registration process will be done successfully.
How to login and Update profile?
After successful registration on the portal, users have to login to the portal to avail the services. Registration and login process on the portal is quite easy as it can be done only with an OTP. They do not have to remember any particular login detail. Just by entering the OTP they will be into the portal to avail the services. They must remember that they use the registered mobile number and email Id.
You can follow the simple steps shared below in order to login and update your profile after successful registration-
- Visit the official portal and click on login button. Login can also be done by scanning the QR Code.
- Those who have just registered into the portal, they will be redirected to the portal automatically and a pop-up box will appear.
- After login, click on “My Profile” link to complete the profile.
- Fill all the details as asked in the space provided. Upload scanned image of passport-sized photograph in specified format.
- Click on “Update Profile” tab and proceed further.
- After updating profile, they can access services available on the portal through their personal dashboard.
e-Sampada Mobile App
Ministry has also introduced a mobile application (App) for e-Sampada services. The launch of mobile application makes the services of e-Sampada online portal more accessible to the users. With the help of mobile application users can check the application booking status, real time reports, and other services on their phones.
E-Sampada mobile application is available for both Android and iOS versions. However, app is currently not available on Play store and App Store but will be made available soon on both the platforms. Once the download link will be made available, it will be updated here.
E-Sampada Web Portal and Mobile App FAQ’s
What is the objective of the e-Sampada portal launched by the government of India?
The government has developed E-Sampada to simplify the process and bring uniformity to Indian systems.
Can I avail of the e-Sampada Services both on the Web Portal and Mobile App?
Yes, the applicants can avail themselves of the e-Sampada services both on the web portal and mobile app.
What are the various websites and mobile apps be covered under the e-Sampada Portal?
E-Sampada is a digital platform covering four websites (eawas.nic.in, grpa.nic.in, holidayhomes.nic.in and states.gov.in) and two mobile apps (m-Awas and m-Ashoka5).