kusum yojana :kusum yojana online registration 2022:Pm Kusum Scheme 2022 Apply Online:Kusum Scheme
Pm Kusum Scheme:The abbreviation of Pradhanmantri Kisan urja Suraksha evam utthaan mahabhiyaan. The ministry of economic affairs launched the scheme on February 19, 2019.The beneficiary farmers can install solar irrigation pumps for their agricultural needs. On the other hand, they solarize existing irrigation pumps that operate on grid electricity.This Pm Kusum Yojana has been launched to increase the income of farmers and deliver services for irrigation and the de- dieselizing the agricultural sector.In this article, you will get to know about the Kusum scheme details.
PM Kusum scheme got guidelines for preparation in July 2019 and approval also from the administrative section of government authorities.Under the scheme, farmers, cooperatives, and panchayats can leave the application for the installation of solar pumps.The ministry of New and renewable energy (MNRI) is setting up solar pumps and other new power plants throughout the country. The Pm Kusum Yojana has been implemented for development in the current irrigation system in agricultural and farming sectors in India.
Pm Kusum Scheme 2022
Under PM Kusum Yojana, Modi government offers subsidies to buy solar pumps for agriculture purposes.Apart from this, solar panels are also available in private dealers. For this, you will have to contact the authority for your loan amount in advance, as well as the form will be received from the authority office for subsidy.Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha Utthan Mahabhiyan (PM KUSUM) Scheme under which 20 lakh farmers would be provided funds to set up standalone solar pumps.
Kisan Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||Kusum Solar Panel Scheme|
|Launched By||Finance Minister|
|Category||Central Government scheme|
|Objective||To provide solar Irrigation pumps at subsidized Price|
|Ministry||power and new & renewable energy|
Kusum Scheme Latest Update
On 1st February 2020 union budget has been announced and finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that the government will make efforts to double the farmer’s income by 2022 and has a sharp focus for the development of agriculture sector. In this concern the government has decided to expend the benefits of this scheme to 20 Lakh farmers for the setup of solar pumps, not only this, to enhance the farmer’s income and support the many other proposals have been proposed by the finance minister while announcing the budget.
Pm Kusum Scheme Benefits:-
- The central government formed the scheme to stable the source of income of the landowners.
- In general, the concerned authorities have chosen the cultivated fields for establishing solar power plants.
- A group of farmers can grow the crops below the minimum height of the solar power plants.
- This solar pump saves expenditure and it will be given to the farmers as a reliable source of irrigation.
- It can prevent harmful pollution from running diesel pumps.
There are three components of the scheme which are as follows-
- Under this scheme, individual farmers, cooperatives, Panchayat, water user associations, farmer producer organizations can establish power plants to keep renewable energy with a capacity and its range from 500 KW to 2 MV.
- Under this component, Power plants will be set up on barren lands on vacant land where crops can be produced under the solar panels.
- Local DISCOMs can buy power at cost-effective prices.
- Anyone can reduce the high sub-transmission cost and transmission loss if the power plants can be installed within no more than a 5 km radius of the sub-stations.
- Under this component, pm Kusum Yojana will help any farmers for installing standalone solar agricultural pumps with a maximum capacity of 7.5 HP.
- Anyone can replace the diesel-based agricultural pumps to set up the solar pumps.
- The solar pumps can be installed in a grid area where grid supply is not convenient.
- Moreover, monetary support will be limited to the stated capacity.
- Farmers can get high capacity pumps and the capacity of the pumps can be more than 7.5 HP.
- Under this component, solar pumps will replace the grid-connected agriculture culture palms for irrigation.
- Individual farmers will become the target beneficiary under this scheme.
- The DISCOMs can purchase the additional power systems at a pre-decided rate.
What is the objective of PM Kusum scheme?
The Pm Kusum yojana objectives are given below-
- This yojana's aim is to regulate resources of energy and sources of irrigation.
- It is providing new technology for a group of farmers, Panchayat, and cooperative societies with solar pumps.
- On the other hand, this Scheme makes an additional source of income for a group of farmers who are selling the extra power to the government directly. For that reason, the government has allowed them to sell power.
List of documents required:-
- Farmers will have to provide essential documents are as follows-
- Aadhar card
- Land documents
- Declaration form
- Bank passbook details.
Pm Kusum Scheme 2022 Application procedure
As a farmer, you will have to follow the following procedures and guidelines of the scheme-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the PM Kusum scheme. Scheme link given below
- On the landing page of the website, you can use a reference number for login.
- After login, you will be accessed in the application form respectively.
- Then, you can click on the apply button from the left corner of the home page.
- After that, you will go to the registration page in the application form.
- Then, you will have to fill in the form with all essential credentials such as first name, middle name, last name, mobile number, username, and password.
- After this, you can tap on the submit button for completing the process.
- Now, you can view the information and click on submit.
- Then, your registration will be completed through a message.
Registration List kusum Scheme
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Kusum Scheme.
- The homepage of the website will show on the screen.
- Select the option “List of applicant registered under Kusum Scheme”.
- After clicking on the option a new page will open containing the list of the applicant registered under the Kusum Scheme.
- Now anyone can easily check their name on the list.
PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana 2022
PM Kusum Yojana 2022 FAQ’s
What is Kusum Scheme?
It is a central government initiative for the farmers to enhance their income.
How do I apply for the PM Kusum scheme?
The government gives a subsidy of 90% of the total project cost of the project.
How do I avail Kusum scheme?
The applicants should be farmers by profession to get eligible for the Kusum Yojana.
What is Kusum Yojana?
Yes, the applicants must upload all the relevant documents for applying to the PM Kusum Yojana 2022.