The Maharashtra government has launched a new Portal named Aaple Sarkar portal where the citizens of the state can register themselves and can apply online for their income certificate.It is becoming easier than any other portal in the field of distribution certificates and it is providing many other services thoroughly. Today in this article, we will update you with all the important information about Aaple Sarkar portal.On the other hand, we will guide you to find step by step registration procedure and also other processes for an income Certificate.
The Chief Minister of Maharashtra designs this Aaple Sarkar portal for the citizens of the state. Under this portal, Maharashtra state people can be able to apply for income Certificate sitting at their home. The citizen of the other state can visit any particular office to apply for an income Certificate. Local citizens of the state will not need to visit any particular office for getting an income certificate.
Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal
Maharashtra state will be able to apply for Income Certificate while sitting at their houses. No one belonging to the Maharashtra state will have to visit any particular office to apply for Income Certificate. All the steps regarding the creation of the income certificate will be undertaken by sitting at their houses.Through which through the implementation of the website, people of the state of Maharashtra will be able to apply for income certificate by sitting in their homes
Aaple Sarker Portal
|Name||Aaple Sarkar Portal|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Maharashtra|
|Objective||Providing income certificate|
Aaple Sarkar Departmental wise services:-
The citizens of the Maharashtra state can get the following services which are available at the Aaple Sarkar portal. There are various departments are all given below-
- Forest department
- Revenue department
- Water resources department
- Department of registration and stamps
- Department of corporation marketing and textiles
- Home Department
- Transport department
- Industries department
- Housing department
- Maharashtra Jeevan pradhikaran
- Urban Development
- Maharashtra pollution control board
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- Social justice and special assistant department
- Medical education and drug department-AYUSH.
- The medical education and drug department-MIMH.
- Medical education and drug department-DMER.
- Tourism and cultural affairs
- Women and child development department.
- Public health department
- Tribal development department
- Department of animal husbandry and dairying.
- Department of fisheries.
- School education and sports department
- Finance Department
- Food and public distribution system.
- Land Record Department
- Energy Department
- State Excise department
- Minority development department
- urban local bodies.
Aaple Sarkar Other services:-
Under this portal, you will get another service that is available at any point in time. Now, we are going to share all these services are mentioned below-
- Residence certificate in hilly area.
- Income certificate
- Temporary residence certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Solvency certificate
- Senior citizen certificate
- Permission for cultural program
- Small landholder certificate
- Agriculturist certificate
- Duplicate mark sheet
- Certified copy record of rights
- Duplicate migration certificate
- Duplicate passing certificate
- Government commercial examination certificate.
Benefits of the portal:-
Here, we have shared many benefits of Aaple Sarkar portal.This portal will provide services at the doorstep of the citizens.
- It saves time and energy.
- More convenient to get access to the services.
- Quick services.
Under this portal to register yourself, you must have the following documents are given below-
- Proof of identity-
- Identity card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Driving Licence
- Government /semi-government ID proof
- MNREGA job card
- RSBY card
Proof of address-
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- A property tax receipt.
- Property agreement copy
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Rent receipt
Aaple Sarkar Registration process of the portal:-
- First of all, you have to tap on the Aaple Sarkar official website link given here.
- On the web page, you need to hit a new user register here. If you click on the link, you will get two options on the screen.
- Tap on option 1. Input-
- 10 digit mobile number,
- Tap on option 2 input-
- Full name
- Father's name
- Date of birth
- Pin code
- PAN No
- Email ID
- You can upload the signature and photograph.
- You have to upload said documents.
- Hit on the register.
Application procedure For Certificate
To get the income certificate, you need to follow the simple procedure given below-
- You will have to go to the official website of this Kerala Swasraya portal.
- Login credentials through your details.
- From the menu bar, you will find the revenue Department.
- Choose- Sub-department
- Revenue Department
- You will see a list of services over there.
- Choose the certificate option.
- Tap on proceed.
- Then, you will get a form that will appear before you on the screen.
- You can fill in the details and then you need to upload the documents.
- Hit on the apply option.
Procedure to Track Application
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Track your Application“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to select the department and sub-department, then select the service name and enter the application ID and click on the “Go” button.
- In this way, the status of your application will be displayed in front of you.
Aaple Sarkar – FAQs
Q. Who can avail the services offered through the Aaple Sarkar portal?
The Aaple Sarkar portal is open for all the citizens of Maharashtra. If you are a resident of Maharashtra state, you can avail its online services through the portal only.
Q. Can an individual track the status of their online application on Aaple Sarkar portal?
Yes. If you are availing any online service of the Aaple Sarkar portal, you can track its application status online by clicking on the ‘Track your Application’ button on the home page. You will be asked to select the department and service applied for and enter the application ID to get the current application status.