atmanirbhar swasth bharat yojana upsc:pm atmanirbhar swasth bharat yojana upsc:Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana:Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
Our country finance minister Mrs. Nirmala sitharaman has introduced the country general budget in parliament on 1st February 2021. She announced some new schemes in the 2020-21 budget session. Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat yojana is one of them.Today, we are going to share with you all the vital aspects related to the scheme via this article.Now, you will get all relevant information about the atmanirbhar swasth Bharat scheme and its benefits, purpose, eligibility criteria, documents, and application procedure.At first, you will get to know about Atmanirbhar swasth Bharat yojana 2021.
The health sector of the union ministry launched this scheme focusing on three sectors. There are three parts of the health sectors such as prevention, treatment,and research.Under the scheme, the government will allow a budget of Rs. 64,180 crore to establish this scheme for the next six years.Under this Atmanirbhar swasth Bharat Yojana, the union ministry of health will improve health infrastructure for the citizen of India. The concerned authorities will build new organizations through proper infrastructure of health. On the other hand, we can make sure that our country will continue to develop in the field of health continuously.
PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
The National health mission operates this scheme respectively. The central government is offering funds for the self-reliant healthy India scheme. It will be completed successfully.Through this Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana, 17,000 rural and 11,000 urban health and wellness centers will be built.
Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana (ASBY)|
|in Language||आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना|
|Launched by||Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Major Benefit||Provides various health facilities all across India|
|Scheme Objective||Developing Health Sector|
|Budget||₹ 64,180 crore|
Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana Projects:-
- Integrated public health laboratories will be set up in 3382 blocks of all districts. On the other hand, public health units will be established under this Atmanirbhar swasth Bharat yojana. Many hospital blocks in 602 districts will be established.
- On the other hand, under this scheme, an integrated health information portal is perfect in every possible way. It will be available all time.
- In other words, 17 new public health units will be available for the local people.The existing public health works will get financial incentives along with public health units.
- However, almost 15 health emergency operation centers and two mobile hospitals will be established.Due to the covid-19 pandemic, the central government has allocated for the local citizens in the country.
- The main objective of the scheme is to improve the health sector in India. The Central Government will be focusing on the three parts of health like prevention treatment, and research.
- Indian citizens can get the facilities from the scheme. Under the Yojana, every citizen of India can be able to get benefit from better healthcare. On the other hand, the central government will build many new hospitals through this Atmanirbhar swasth Bharat yojana. It is also known as the self- Reliant health India Scheme.
Candidates should be a permanenet native.
Applicants must be a ration card.
List of required documents:-
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
- Bank passbook details.
- Domicile certificate.
- Income certificate.
Pillars of Union Budget 2021-2022
Union Budget 2021 proposals would rest on six pillars which are as follows:-
- Health and Well-Being
- Physical and Financial capital and infrastructure
- Inclusive Development for Aspirational India
- Reinvigorating Human Capital
- Research & Development
Finance Minister mentioned that the govt stretched its resources for the benefit of the poorest of the poor. The PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, the three Aatma Nirbhar Bharat packages and subsequent announcements were like five mini-budgets in themselves. India now has one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates of 112 per million population and one of the lowest active cases of about 130 per million.
It has been only 3 times has the Budget followed a contraction in the economy. This time unlike before, the situation is due to a global Coronavirus pandemic. Budget 2021 provides every opportunity for economy to capture pace and grow sustainably.
PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana Application procedure
If you wish to apply for the Atmanirbhar Bharat yojana 2021, then you need to follow the procedure given below-
- First, you have to go to the official website of the afore-mentioned Yojana.
- Now, you will go to the homepage.
- On the landing page, you can click on the option of apply now.
- After that, the application form will come on the screen before you.
- You have to input all the relevant information such as your name, mobile number, and address in the application form.
- After that, you can upload all the relevant documents along with the application forms.
- In this proper way, you can be able to apply under self-sufficient healthy India.
- On the other hand, a national center for disease control will supervise this Atmanirbhar swasth Bharat yojana.
PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana FAQ’s
What is Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Upsc?
The Union Finance Minister, Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman, has announced the PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Scheme recently in the Parliament Budget Session 2021.
What are the advantages of Atmanirbhar Bharat?
The prime objective behind the announcement is to strengthen the country’s primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare sectors.
What is Atmanirbhar Bharat package?
The union government has announced an overall budget of Rupees 64,180 Crore in union budget.