Today, we will update you with all the details of the CBSE single girl child scholarship scheme for the upcoming year 2022.This Scheme will be a welfare scheme for all the single girl children. Those who are unable to have a high quality education because of social inequality.On the other hand,we shared the eligibility criteria, education criteria which are required to apply for the CBSE single Girl child scholarship scheme for the upcoming year 2022.
It is very difficult for a single girl child to survive in the nation and to get a quality education without being a financial burden on a family to overcome social issues.The concerned authorities of CBSE launched a new scheme which will assist the single girl child to have quality education via scholarship.Last date of the scholarship scheme is 10th December, 2022.We shared the renewal procedure and a fresh application procedure for the CBSE single girl child scholarship in a very befitting manner.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme
|Name||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Single girl child|
The candidate should follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the renewal of first time single girl child scholarship-
For first time-
- All single girl students who secured 60% or more marks in CBSE class X
- NRI candidates will be eligible for the CBSE single girl child scholarship schemes.
- The tuition fees has been fixed maximum of Rs.6000/- per month for NRIs.
- The scholarship will be awarded to Indian citizens only.
- The students should continue her school studies in class Xi and Xii in school.
- Appeared candidates of CBSE class X examination in 2020 will be considered.
- The candidate must have received the CBSE single girl child merit scholarship previous year.
- The applicants must be a student of CBSE in class Xi in the last year.
- The tuition fees for class X must not be exceeded than Rs.1,500/- per month during the academic year.
- The total enhancement of tuition fees will not be more than 10% of the tuition fees.
- The students must have passed class X examination from the CBSE and secured 60% or more marks.
- The applicants will be pursuing class Xi & Xii from CBSE affiliated school.
- Candidates must be the only girl child of their parents.
- Photocopy of affidavits will not be received.
- The undertaking must be attested by the school principal from where the candidates are pursuing class Xi after passing class X from the boards Examination.
- Tuition fees must not be exceeded than Rs.1,500/- per month in class X and 10% enhancements for class Xi and Xii.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme Benefits
The following benefits will be provided in this scholarship:-
|Class||Scholarship Per Month||Total Scholarship|
|Class 11th||₹ 500||₹ 6000|
|Class 12th||₹ 500||₹ 6000|
|Total Scholarship for 2 years||₹ 12000|
The following documents are needed while applying for the scholarship opportunities-
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Admission proof
- Bank account details
- Fee structure details
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Student identity card
- Marksheet of class 11th of renewal of the scholarship
- Aadhar Card linked with bank account
- A copy of bank passbook
cbse single girl child scholarship Application procedure:-
- First of all,you will visit the official website of the scholarship.
- You will have to download the guidelines of the scholarship opportunities.
- If you want to have a fresh application for your scholarship then you have to click on the option called SGC-X – fresh application.
- For renewing your application, you need to tap on the option called SGC-X-Renewal.
- Input your Roll number and date of birth.
- Finally,hit on proceed.
- you can hit on the option called upload documents to upload your documents.
- You will go to the confirmation page option and generate the confirmation page.
- A fresh applicant can send in the confirmation page to CBSE.
- Finally, a candidate can take a printout of application form along with envelopes superscribed.