Prime Minister Narendra Modi has taken an initiative and scheme under the aim of Atma Nirbhar Bharat.The ministry of housing and urban affairs has launched the affordable rental housing scheme for the people who are really economically backward classes and this will help in the significant development of the daily life of migrants and the poor people of India.In this article, we will update you with all relevant details about the new scheme launched by prime minister Narendra Modi. In this article,you will be knowing regarding all the relevant details which are included with the scheme eligibility criteria,education criteria and also step by step procedure to apply for it without getting any issues.
The affordable rental housing scheme will assist people who are living in the urban population and they are all migrants and poor people. Under the scheme, the existing government funded vacant houses in the cities will be moved into the affordable rental housing scheme under the public private partnership model or by public agencies.According to the concerned authorities, the scheme will assist in making at least 40 houses with the help of basic infrastructure facilities.The houses will be built-in of single bedroom upto 30 square metres for double bedroom up to 60 metres.
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
Urban housing department authorities will collect the funds for the affordable housing scheme which is created in the national housing Bank.
It has a balance of around 10,000 clothes which will deliver financial support to the housing Finance companies.These companies will be availing individual housing loans where as they can deliver housing facilities in specific rural and urban areas of the country.The Reserve Bank of India located the affordable housing fund because affordable renting housing scheme is a centrally sponsored scheme.
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme 2022
|Name of Scheme
|Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
|Type Of Scheme
|Central Government Scheme
|Mr Narendra Modi
|Start Date of Apply Online
|Poor People Of India
Beneficiaries under Affordable Renting Housing Scheme:-
- LIG categories
- LIG families are defined as families having an annual income between 3lakh to 6 lakh.
- Urban migrates or poor people living in urban areas
- The scheme will also include Street vendors, rickshaw pullers and other basic service providers.
- This scheme will also include industrial workers and migraine workers working in market or trade association,education and health institution hospital hospitality sector long-term tourist visited students any other vulnerable categories.
Objective of the Affordable Rental Housing scheme:-
The following objective of the scheme are mentioned below-
- Prime minister Narendra Modi created it to help the poor people of India.
- Providing affordable rental houses for urban migrants and poor people.
- Gaining the objective of housing for all.
- Giving necessary civic amenities to the poor people.
- Making a positive environment for all the poor people of India.
- Making leverage of investment
- Helping the workforce
- Building houses on vacant lands.
Model For Houses Under Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
The houses will accepting the following model presented by the concerned authorities:-
|Up to 30 square metre
|1 bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet
|Ratio may vary as per project requirement
|Up to 10 square metre
|Separate bad, side table, shelf, locker, common facilities of kitchen, toilet
|Ratio may vary as per project requirement
|Up to 60 square metre
|2 bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet
|33% of total dwelling unit is permissible
Duration of affordable rental housing scheme:-
- The duration for the affordable rental housing scheme are listed below-
- The project will be stated and funded till the Pradhan mantri awas yojana missionlast date that is march 2022.
- The project which will be supported under the scheme will continue for the next 18 months.
Background Of ARHCs Scheme
Jawaharlal Nehru National urban renewal mission and Rajiv Awas Yojana were launched in the year 2005 and were working till the year 2014. The aim was to provide pucca houses to the slum dwellers on an ownership basis. A number of people got benefit from the scheme. A total of 13.83 lakh houses were made and around 12.24 lacs houses have been completed to date. The remaining houses are still not made by the concerned authorities and around 1.08 lakh houses under the schemes are still vacant. A large portion of this vacant land is lying unutilized. This scheme of affordable rental houses has been launched to use these vacant lands available in different types of areas in the country.
24 States/union Territories To Sign Pact
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- Daman and Diu
Application procedure of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme:-
- The public entities who want to register under ar8 CA schemes firstly have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- At the official website of the affordable rental housing scheme, you will have an online registration option in the mirror of the website.
- you can click on the option and reach and the film and it is mandatory details such as-
- Name of the enterprises/business.
- Types of organisation
- Registered address
- Postal code
- Of the owner as printed on an Aadhar card.
- Mobile number
- Email ID.
- Then,you can fill the verify captcha code and tap on the submit button.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Affordable rental housing scheme
- The home page will open in front of you
- The home page you are required to click on login.
- Now you have to enter your user ID, password and captcha code
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal