MBPY beneficiary list 2022″madhu babu pension yojana online apply”madhubabu pension yojana form pdf “madhubabu pension yojana online apply odisha
The Odisha state government has launched a new scheme named Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. If you are a local citizen of Odisha state and wish to know about the scheme then you have come on the right page.An MBPY applicant can check online application procedure and can download an official notificationcarefully. In this article, you will get to know about the details of Scheme and other information also.
The Department of social security and empowerment launched this Madhu Babu Pension scheme in January 2008 for the first time. The scheme has been merged with two earlier schemes like old age pension rules, 1989 and disability pension rules, 1985.To get the opportunity from the scheme, old age people or widows of the state are eligible toapply. Odisha state government will deliver a pension to the beneficiaries of the state, under the scheme. On the other hand, around 50 lakh people of the state will get benefit from this scheme.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022
The Chief Minister of Odisha, Mr. Naveen Patnaik has given approval to provide pension to the transgender community on 4 July 2020. This proposal is under the Madhu Babu Pension scheme.A monthly payment of rupees 500 and rupees 900 will be provided to 5,000 people of this community. In other words, Ashok panda pension amount will be given to the transgender community and it depends on their age. As an applicant if you wish to apply, you will fill the online application form from social security and empowerment of persons with disabilities department portal.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched in the month||January 2008|
|Launched for||People of the state|
|Name of the department||Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Scheme type||State Government scheme|
|Mode of application||Online/ offline|
Coverage Of People Who Lost Their Family Members Due To COVID-19
On 1st June 2022, a review meeting was conducted by the Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik. In this meeting, he has asked the officials to identify those women who are widowed due to covid-19 and children who have lost their parents due to covid-19. The Chief Minister has asked them to bring all those people under a social welfare scheme. For this purpose, a covid window will be made & children and women will be covered under social security schemes like Madhu babu Pension Yojana. Due to this decision now the beneficiaries across the state who have lost their family members due to covid-19 will get financial assistance.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana for Transgenders
On 4th July 2020 Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has approved the proposal to provide pension under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana to the transgender community. Approximate 5000 people of this community will get a monthly payment of Rs. 500 and Rs. 900. As per the SSEPD Minister Mr. minister, Ashok Panda Pension amount which is given to them is depends on their age. To apply for the scheme applicants, have to fill the online application form from Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (SSEPD) Department Website.
Aadhaar Link with Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Important information for those who already get the benefits of the scheme is they must have to link their Aadhaar cards with the social welfare link account. To avail of the benefits of the scheme further, all the applicants need to link Aadhaar with social welfare link account before 15th March 2020. To link your Aadhaar card you need to submit a photocopy of your Aadhaar card while visiting the Gram Panchayat office or municipal office when visiting to receive a pension.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Eligibility criteria:-
- Those candidates whose age is above 60 years.
- Widows can apply for this scheme.
- Leprosy patient of any age.
- PWD of any age.
- The state district AIDS control society identified AIDS patients of any age.
- The applicant annual income must not exceed rupees 24000/-.
- Applicant must be an Odisha native.
Types of Madhu Babu Pension:-
- Old age pension
- Disability pension
- Widow pension
- Case of leprosy patient
- AIDS / HIV widow pension
- Disability person AIDS/HIV.
- Unmarried woman
- Divorce women
The following pension amount given below-
- 500 Rs. Pension amount per month for 60-79 years.
- 700 Rs. Pension amount per month for 80 years or above.
Important documents to apply online:-
- Aadhar card
- Age Proof
- Caste certificate
- Death Certificate of husband
- Disability certificate
- Family income proof
- Domicile certificate.
Application procedure for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana:-
If you wish to apply for the scheme through offline mode, you will have to go to the office of the block development officer executive officer of the municipality. On the other hand, if you want to apply for the scheme via online mode, you need to follow the following simple steps carefully.
First of all, you have to go to the official website of Madhu Babu pension Yojana.
- You can tap on the apply for scheme option from the web page.
- A new page will open on the screen where you can choose Madh Babu Pension Yojana.
- Then, you will hit on the ;proceed option and the application form will display on the screen or you can click to appear in the form directly.
- Next step – you have to choose scheme type and input a name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, Aadhar number, district, subdivision, address and social category.
- After that, you will have to upload an Aadhar card scan copy thumb impression for signature and passport size image.
- You need to tick the checkbox.
- Finally, you can hit on the submit option after reviewing the details.
Madhubabu Pension Yojana New List 2022 Check Online Pdf
In case of successful completion of your application, you can check the Beneficiary list of your application online. For this, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First, visit ssepd.gov.in/
- When you go down on the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link of “Apply for Schemes”.
- Now a new page will be lost in front of you. Here you have to select the “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” option in the beneficiary list section and click on “Track”.
- After this, you have to enter your application number on the “Track Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application” page and click on “Search”.
Procedure to Track Your Application For the Scheme
- Visit the official website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- From home page, you need to go to the “Apply for scheme” option and click on it
- A new page will appear on the screen where you need to select “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” under the Track application status
- Click the “Track” option or click here to open the form directly
- Enter the application number and click the “Search” option
What is Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
It is a scheme launched by the Government of Odisha in which the State Government provides pension in old age, disabled, widow and other categories.
What are the eligibility criteria for application in this scheme?
Some eligibility criteria have been set by the Social Security and Empowerment Department for application in various categories, the information which has been provided to you in the above article.
How can one apply under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
You can apply for this scheme through online or offline through the easy steps given in the above article.