Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has brought a new scheme names YSR kapu nestham scheme for all of the poor kapu community women in the state. We will update you on all the details about Kapu Nestham latest update for the year 2020. On the other hand, we must share with you all the eligibility criteria, the document needed, and all of the other relevant details about the scheme.
The administration is planned to give an aggregate of Rs. 15,000 for each annum to Kapu community group ladies between the age of 45 and 60 years under the YSR Kapu Nestham plot. Under This Scheme, Rs. 15,000 Per Annum will be allowed for a long time to Kapu Women.Under the AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, the state government has allowed financial assistance of Rs 15000 per year to women of Kapu community for a long time
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022
This scheme will be called a YSR Kapu Nestham scheme. Under this scheme, financial benefits will be provided to women aged between 45 years to 60 years belonging to community kapu, telaga balija, and Ontari.The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the second phase of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. In the second phase, the beneficiaries who were not covered in the first list and are eligible for the scheme are receiving 15000 as financial assistance under Jagananna Kapu Nestham.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Key Highlights
|About the Article
|YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022
|Scheme Launched By
|Andhra Pradesh Government
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh
|To improve the living standard of women by providing financial support.
- The primary benefit of the plan is to motivate the women who are 45-60 years old by developing their occupation openings and expectations.
- This scheme will provide RS. 75,000 monetary benefits instead of RS.15000 per annum.
- Applying candidates must have a bank account.
- Recently, the Andhra Pradesh Government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 from March 2020 to March 2024.
- Rs. 15,000 per annum will allow for a long term basis mode.
- From March 2020, applied competitors can save their sum legitimately.
Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Women can apply for the scheme. This scheme should have a place with the kapu people group.
- People who are going to apply ought to get an age between 45-60 years.
- The applicant should have a place with BPL.
- The family might have predefined salary measures.
- Those applicants whose family is a part of a government representative or retired person is not eligible to apply.
- The family must not have its four-wheelers.
- Those applicants whose family possesses a taxi, auto, tractors- they can apply for this plan.
- Family pay should not be as much as Rs.10000 per month in rural zones and RS.12000 per month in urban regions.
- In urban areas, family who claims no property or under 750sqft, they can develop zones are qualified to gain the advantages of this scheme.
kapu nestham Scheme Documents
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Kapu Nestham application form
- Recent passport size photo
- Ration card
- Academic qualification certificate
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022 Application procedure:
- You can check kapu nestham At first, you can visit the official website.
- You will have to tap on the download tab.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- On the landing page, you can click on the download link.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- You will download and fill the application form.
- After this, you will have to submit this form in the right way.
Ap kapu nestham beneficiary status
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme. After this, the website home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of the “Beneficiary List“. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- The list will be displayed in front of you on this page.
- The beneficiary list is also uploaded to your respective gram panchayats.
- You can visit your gram panchayat, then check your name.
Beneficiary List Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme beneficiary list is now available at village and ward secretariat. Those women’s who don’t know their secretariat have to follow these steps to know;
- Search district name
- Click the link given in the (Urban or Rural) column opposite to district name
- Search your Mandal name
- Hit the link given in the opposite column
- Secretariat code will display on the screen