Andhra Pradesh state government has launched a new scheme named ysr free crop insurance scheme. Recently, Mr ys jaganmohan Reddy announced the latest scheme.Under this scheme the Andhra Pradesh state government will deliver free crop insurance to the farmers of the state. Almost 9.48 lakh farmers will get benefits from the scheme.All the farmers in the state of Andhra Pradesh can enroll themselves in e- crop portal.
The eligible farmers can apply for the ysr free crop insurance scheme going the crop insurance schemes official portal. In this article, we are going to share with you the latest update about the AP farmers scheme. You will get all relevant information about the scheme from this article carefully.This article discusses the procedure about how to get crop loans in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh government recently launched ysr free crop loan scheme is delivering a boon to farmers as almost all the different crops are covered in the scheme.
Ysr Free Crop Insurance Scheme
Under the scheme, the total agricultural land will be covered constantly. CM Jagan Mohan Reddy will provide the amount to the farmers account directly. Around rupees 1252 crore insurance claims will be given to 9.48 lakh farmers. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh chief minister Mr. Us Jagan Mohan Reddy implemented a new scheme named praja sankalpa Yatra when he became chief minister.
AP Free Crop Insurance Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||Insurance Claim for Crop|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Key highlights of the Ysr Crop Insurance scheme:-
- Ysr free crop loan scheme is a free insurance scheme and the farmers will not need to pay any loan for getting the scheme.
- The government will give 1252 crore insurance to around 9.48 lakh farmers in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those corps have damaged in previous year,they will get insurance amount under this recent announcement
- The state government has implemented the scheme with the help of the e -cropping.
- The government has kept all records regarding the crops under e-cropping.
- The government will cover almost 45.96 hectares of land through the scheme.
- The farmers may know the beneficiary list details going to the Rythu bharosa kendras.
- As the Nivar cyclone caused the crop damage,compensation will be provided by December 31.
Free Crop Insurance Scheme Andhra Pradesh
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a program to deposit YSR free crop insurance / funds in farmers‘ accounts on 15 December. In the year 2019, insurance amount of Rs 1,252 crore will be distributed among about 9.48 lakh farmers who have lost crop. The Chief Minister deposited the money directly in the bank accounts of the farmers by pressing the computer button in the Tadepalli Camp office.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photo
- BPL Ration card
- Mobile number
Application procedure of kharif season beneficiary list 2021:-
- The interested beneficiaries have already registered the crop details on the e -crop app.
- Andhra Pradesh state government has declared that the interested beneficiaries can check their beneficiaries list going to the nearest rythu bharosa Kendras.
- Government will show the details of the affected crops and the compensation details at RBKs.
- If in case of any corruption, the farmers will file their concerns at the Rythu bharosa Kendras.
- Chief minister said that the government has taken initiatives for supporting the cultivators in tough times and They brought a ysr free crop insurance scheme for the farmers.
- In the previous year, the farmers had to pay their share as a loan.But they didn't get any advantage in the recent past year.Now,the state government is going to provide a free loan scheme to the cultivators for their kharif crop respectively.
How to apply for the Ysr free crop insurance scheme
- Farmers will not need to apply for this team again as the farmers have registered their details on e-crop app.
- They will get money directly to their accounts online to their banks through dbt.
How to view the status of a free crop insurance scheme?
- Beneficiaries can visit the rythu bharosa Kendras and can view their property insurance scheme status.
- In case the beneficiaries name is not enrolled they can register themselves complaint at rythu bharosa kendras.