The Telangana state government has declared and launched a new scheme named TS nirudyoga bruthi scheme 2022 for The unemployed educated youth.After completing a great academic career many employed youth who are not getting any kind of job or employment opportunities in the state of Telangana.Almost 28 lakh unemployed youth will get the benefits from TS Nirudyoga Bruthi pathalam 2022. In this article, we will share with you about the scheme, benefits, eligibility criteria,application process, and other complete information also.
The Chief minister of Telangana, Mr kalvakunta Chandrashekar Rao has given a guarantee at the time of assembly elections that if he comes in power in Telangana, he will implement this scheme again. Before implementing this scheme,the chief minister Mr.Rao has provided rules and regulations to the authorities regarding how many unemployed youth are living in the state to be eligible for the Nirudyoga Bruthi.They have given the latest news of Nirudyoga Bruthi.The state government concerned authorities have declared that it is an unemployment allowance scheme.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
Under the scheme, the government will deliver financial aid to the unemployed educated youth of the state. As per the record the news, government has distributed 3016 rupees per month to the beneficiaries of the scheme.According to the government record, the candidates will benefit from the scheme in the state of Telangana. After partition from Andhra Pradesh ,the telangana government has created everything on its basis.The chief minister Mr. Rao managed everything with befitting manners.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2022
|Name of the Scheme||TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme/ Unemployment Allowance|
|Announced by||Government of Telangana State|
|Announced On||October 2018|
|Starting/ Closing Date||Yet to be Announced|
|Budget Allotted||Rs.1,810 Crores|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of the Telangana state|
|Beneficiary Amount||Rs.3,015/- per month|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Telangana is one of the states with the highest unemployment in India. The current average unemployment rate in the country is 21.6% whereas Telangana stands at 33.9%. The issue of unemployment in the state is due to the poor management of the resources, quality of education, and fewer job prospects. Most of the youth are sitting idle at their homes despite being educated. The Government of Telangana introduced TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme to provide some financial aid to such youth to gain vocational, technical, and other skills and become self-dependent in order to get employment in the state or central government sectors. The grant will help the beneficiary as well as its family to meet day to day needs.
- The eligible aspirants will be provided monthly financial aid from the state government of rupees 3016.
- The money will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Telangana government allocated a total budget of rupees 1810 crores for the schemes of which the monthly expenditure will be around rupees 150.88 crores.
- The beneficiaries will get the benefit before getting the job.
- Around 12 lakh youngsters in the state will be benefited from this scheme.
- Applicants must be an native member of Telangana state.
- The age of the applicant must be between 22 – 35 years.
- The applicant should be from the below poverty line background and they should have white ration card.
- The applicant should graduate from any renowned and recognised university or from the diploma background are the certificate programs like ITI.
List of documents required:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- Identity proof
- Employment card.
- Active bank passbook
- Educational documents
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Handicapped certificate (if any).
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Application form
The unemployed educated youth will get financial support from the state government.through this game the party manifesto of the state government will create promises that through the scheme the government will deliver a number of rupees 3016 to every jobless youth in the state of Telangana.Youth can develop skills in the state of Telangana through work and can use financial assistance.
The following easy step of the scheme are given below-
- You have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- You can look for TS nirudyoga bruthi scheme online registration link.
- You have to click on the link for opening the application form.
- After that you will fill the required details such as applicant name, date of birth, Aadhar number, address, all education qualifications, etc.
- You have to upload all required documents with the latest photo and signature.
- you can input applicants personal bank details such as Bank account number IFSC code name upload the passbook scanned copy.
- Then you can click on the submit button after entering the all relevant details.
- At last you can take a print out for future reference.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Application Status
The applicants can check the status of their application form very easily. They can trach their application via the link available on the official portal of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme. The tentative procedure to check the status has been mentioned below.
- Visit the official portal of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi.
- Click on the Check Status or Track Application link available.
- Login using your application number and other details required.
- Your application status will appear on the screen.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Offline Procedure
The Government is also making provisions to apply for the TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme in an offline manner. The beneficiaries need to visit the Employment Department of Telangana. To avail the benefits of the scheme, they must fill an application form providing all the correct information. They must also attach the self-attested photocopies of their supporting documents. Once the application form is filled completely, they can submit the same to the concerned officer. The officer will verify the details provided and process the application to the next stage.
|Telangana State Portal||Click here|
|TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration (available soon)||Click here|
|Telangana Meeseva Portal 2.0||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
The scheme is one of the state government schemes to provide financial grants to the unemployed youth of the Telangana state.
What is TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam?
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme is known as TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam (తెలంగాణ నిరుద్యోగ భత్యం పథకం) in Telugu.
Who launched TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme was launched by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana during 2018 Assembly elections.
What is the authoritative department of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam?
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam is overlooked by the Employment department of Telangana.
What is the aim of Scheme?
TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme aims at providing financial aid to the unemployed youth of the state in order to enhance their vocational and technical skills.
Who are the beneficiaries of TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
Unemployed educated youth of the Telangana state benefits from the scheme.
What benefits are being offered through Scheme?
An allowance of Rs. 3016 will be granted to beneficiaries every month.
What is the total budget allotted for TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
A total budget of Rs. 1810 crores has been allotted for the scheme under budget of 2019-20.
What is the age limit to apply for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
The minimum age limit to apply for the scheme is 22 years while the maximum age limit is 35 years.
How will the beneficiary get the allowance money?
The beneficiaries will get the money via DBT mode. The money will be directly transferred to their account.