Aadhar card is one of the most vital documents for various purposes. The government schemes, admission of children are included with this card. It works as an ID and address proof. Although the supreme court has stated that it is not mandatory but it is a pivotal document for identification.
The main problem with Aadhar Card is its security of paper and sizes because anyone can spoil it when you put it in your pockets. The unique identification authority of India(UIDAI) has introduced a new Aadhar Card named Aadhar PVC card. UIDAI is the regulatory body of Aadhar department.
It is used for different purposes like applying for bank loans, registering for government schemes, getting a sim card for the mobile phone, etc. However, carrying the Aadhaar or UIDAI Card physically everywhere becomes difficult for the citizens because of its shape and size.
UIDAI aadhar PVC card
The government, to address this problem, has launched PVC Aadhaar Cards. PVC stands for Polyvinyl Card, which looks similar to the size of an ATM Card. One can carry the PVC Aadhar card in their wallet easily because of its smaller size. Moreover, the citizens can avail of these portable sized Aadhar Cards registering on the official portal residentpvc.uidai portal.
This article explains about the PVC Aadhaar Card Apply Online at 50 Rupees, Checking the PVC Aadhaar Card on the official Portal of resident pvc uidai.
About the PVC Aadhar Card
The key features of Aadhar PVC card is the long-lasting durability and its attractive appearance. In addition to that, it has the new security traits. There are various security features like hologram, Guilloche pattern, ghost image and micro text. Aadhar card was provided to your address till now.
Now, UIDAI has begun the facilities of printing it in the house. Anyone can reprint this new Aadhar Card so that your Aadhar PVC Card can be used as a wallet such as an ATM or debit card.
This Aadhar PVC card is easy to use and easy to carry and you will get this card as per your convenient size so that you can convey it with you in the purse.
What is an Aadhar PVC card?
- PVC is the abbreviation of polyvinyl chloride and Aadhar PVC card is made of synthetic lightweight plastic material.
- The UIDAI Department made or reprint this card using the same material.
- It looks like an ATM card or debit card and you can carry it with you in your wallet or purse anytime, anywhere easily.
- It is not only an original Aadhar Card but it has value for the Identity or documentation purposes anywhere.
We can use Aadhar PVC cards as safety and security identity proof.
How to get an Aadhar PVC card for the whole family ?
In India Aadhaar card is one of the most vital documents and now our Aadhar card needs to be updated by your mobile number by the government.
If your card is not linked with your mobile number, then you will not need to be worried because you can get a new PVC Aadhar card which is made for your entire family.
Last October UIDAI introduced a new Aadhar Card named PVC Aadhar card. It looks like an ATM card in shape. Ones can make a PVC card for all the members using his or her mobile number.
Aadhaar information printed on the PVC card and it is a lightweight plastic material card. The charge of the cards is of rupees 50 and it is making charge of this card.
Salient features of the cards:-
- Aadhar PVC cards are easy to access from anywhere in India. It is portable.
- synthetic lightweight plastic material has been used to make this card.
- It works as identity proof as well as original Aadhar card.
- This card is so cheap and you can replace it easily.
- There are QR codes which will help for instant offline verification.
- Now Aadhar PVC card is safe and secure.
How to PVC Aadhar Card Order apply online?
- First of all, you can enter the official website of UIDAI.
- After that, a web page will appear in front of you on the computer screen.
- From the drop down menu bar , you will keep the cursor on the My Aadhar section and then you need to tap on the “Order Aadhar PVC card”.
- you will have to fill in the security code box with your 12 digit Aadhar card number or 16 digit virtual ID number then press on send OTP.
- You will see the OTP number on your mobile which is linked with Aadhar.
- The payment option will display on the next page and you have to hit on that option.
- You can pay 50 rupees via card or Net banking or UPI.
- After successful completion, the information will be provided to the registered mobile number.
- Within a few days Aadhar PVC card will reach by post at the address given on the Aadhar card.
PVC Aadhar Card Order Check status:–
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- After that, the landing page of the website will appear in front of you.
- You will have to tap on the check Aadhar update status option. A new form will appear on the computer screen.
- You can fill the form along with relevant details.
- After inputting the details, you need to hit on the check status option.
- Applicants will see the status of the other update on the screen.
PVC Aadhaar FAQ’s
What is the full form of the PVC with relevance to the Aadhar Cards?
What is the application fee for generating the PVC Aadhar Cards online?
Can I use the Poly Vinyl Aadhar Cards as usual Aadhaar Cards as a proof of identity?
Is the usage of PVC Aadhaar Cards safe and secure?
I want to pay Cash on delivery for PVC Aadhaar Card, is it possible?