Prime minister Mr Narendra Modi launched the national common mobility card on Monday.He was talking about the launch of the fully operational National common mobility card services on the airport express line.Ncmc will allow passengers who are carrying a rupay debit card which was issued by the central government in the last 18 months. According to Delhi metro rail corporation,passengers are able to travel on this AirPort express line using this card from any part of the country.DMRC spokesperson said that this facility will be available on the entire Delhi Metro Network.
The prime minister said that it is their responsibility to focus the countryresources and capabilities on something productive and we can add the integrated approach that will increase the countrys strength.PM Modi government has launched the Rupay Ncmc card.It would be an integrated access to all public transport.This one nation one card scheme will assist them.They are standing in line to get the tickets.Indian government has come with several initiatives such as one nation ,one fastag that will help freed everyone from traffic. Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi said that GST has created the tax system comprehensively. It will remove the tax jam.
One Nation One Mobility Card
One nation one mobility card is one of the latest ncmc cards in our country.In a statement released earlier, DMRC launched this scheme.These innovations are going to herald comfort and it will enhance mobility for Delhi NCR residents.NCMC will allow passengers with RuPay debit card, issued in the last 18 months by 23 banks, including SBI, UCO Bank, Canara Bank, Punjab National Bank etc, to be swiped for Metro travel.
Ek Desh Ek Card 2021
|Scheme Name||One Nation One Mobility Card|
|Launched By||By Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi|
|Objective||Payment Facility in Metro Trains|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
Key highlights of the National Mobility Card scheme:-
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched this long term National common mobility card services for the Delhi metro airport express line through video conferencing.
- Ncmc debit plus card enables seamless travel by metro rails and other transport. public transport system and she decides retail shopping and to purchase goods and services.
- Prime minister Narendra Modi did not launch the court on Monday but CMC had already launched in India with the tagline of one nation one mobility card earlier on 4th march 2019.
- It is based on digital payments under the chairmanship of Shri nandan nilekani recommended that ncmc cards be usable for all transit locations.
- All new metal and transfer payments must be made interoperable via NCMC.
- The ncmc card has two categories on it- a regular debit card that can be used at an ATM and the local wallet which can be used for contactless payments.
- A single card will be apt for all local travel requirements across the country.
- NCMC can allow entry and exit from the metro station with the help of a smartphone. It is called an automatic fare collection (AFC)system.
- AFC system will receive an ncmc card for the upcoming Delhi metro phase 4 project.
- NCMC will be available on the whole Delhi metro network till 2022.
- Anyone can use this card for shopping, banking transactions, among others across the country.
- National common mobility card(NCMC) is also known as automatic fare collection
Required Document for One Nation, One Mobility Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Proof of identification
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Apply Online NCMC One Nation One Mobility Card Application Form 2021
- As per the information, the NCMC Cards will be issued by 25 prominent banks like Punjab National Bank.
- Besides these banks, Paytm Payment Banks will also give the NCMC Cards.
- However, there is no information regarding the official portal for applying for the One Nation One Card Online.
- Instead of registering the cards online, the candidates will have to apply for the Ek Desh Ek Cards in the registered banks like Credit, Debit, and Other Cards.
- We will keep you updated once an official announcement is out from the government regarding the online registration process or Application Procedure.
In this article, we are talking about the common mobility card. It is your responsibility to know more info about this scheme properly.The prime minister Narendra Modi government is providing the same standards and facilities for digitalization is very essential.
Common mobility card is a vital state in this direction at the national level.This one card will provide integrated access to the computers wherever you can go out and whichever public transport they take. In the piece of writing,you will get more relevant information about the scheme soon.
One Nation One Mobility Yojana FAQ’s
What is the objective of Ek Desh Ek Card Yojana?
The Ek Desh Ek Card Yojana’s objective is to enable the citizens to use cashless payments for Metro, Bus, and Other Services commuters.
How to Apply Online for the National Common Mobility Card?
The applicants are required to visit the listed bank branches to apply for the National Common Mobility Card.
Can I avail of any services other than payments of public transportation?
Yes, the applicants avail of services like retail payments other than the public transportation payments.