A voter ID card is one of the major documents for the citizens of India.voter ID card insurance for the citizens for casting their votes in favour of the leader.Today in this article, we will update you with complete information of the nvsp voter ID card.On the other hand,we will share an updated step-by-step process by which you can view your voter ID status on the official portal of the Government of India.
The Government of India designed the voter ID card to ensure the citizens forecasting their votes in favour of their favourite leader.This voter ID card is also used as an identification card when filling out the forms for different schemes issued by the government of India.An importance of voter ID card is more than all other documents.Government officials have designed voter cards in India.
Nvsp Voter Id Status
You may know that Aadhar card, pan number and driving licence have been created by the authorities in digital mode. This voter ID card will be available in digital format. It will be provided with an easy accessibility.The election commission take any decision in this regard.Digital Voter ID cards will be carried in its applicants mobile number through an application.The election commission has made decisions about these details will be settled. Physical voter ID cards will take many time to print and reach the voter members.
But the digital voter ID cards this problem can be solved.The picture quality of the voters should be cleared so that at that so that during the booting during the time of both the government authorities will enable to identify the voter members.The election commission is needed to regulate safety before taking any decision.
Voter ID Status
|Name||Voter ID Card|
|Launched by||Election Commission|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of the country|
|Objective||Providing Voter ID Card|
Key features on nvsp portal:-
- Registration for new elector.
- Registration of overseas electors.
- Objection in electoral roll.
- Picture off entries.
- Transposition within AC.
- Migration to another AC.
NVSP Portal Registration procedure:-
To register yourself in National Voter service portal you have to follow the simple procedure is listed below
- You have to go to the official website of this nvsp registration portal.
- On the web page,you can click on the login or register option.
- Then as a new user you will click on dont have an account ,register.
- After that,you have to input the details.
- Then, you can hit the same OTP.
- You have to input the OTP.
- After this,you have to take on the epic number aur I dont have an epic number as per the desire.
- Then, you will fill the application form and after that you can click on the register option.
How to check NVSP voter ID card status?
To check the voter ID card status,you have to follow the simple steps listed below-
- You have to go to the official website of the National Voter service portal (nvsp).
- You have to nvsp login through your credentials.
- You can click on the given website link.
- On the home page you have to input a reference ID.
- Tap on track status.
- Online application status of nvsp voter ID will be shown in front of you on the screen.
Procedure to view name in the voter list:-
- You have to open the official website of the nvsp portal voter list 2022
- Now,you visit the search in the electoral roll.
- Then, you can choose to search by detail or search by epic number.
- You can input the accident on the screen.
- Input the verification code shows on the screen.
- The information after clicking the search option.
- Information will appear in front of you on the mobile screen.
Procedure To NVSP Track Complaints
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the election commission of India
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the citizen complaint corner
- A new page will open in front of you were to have to click on track your complaint link
- Now you have to enter the complaint id or reference number
- After that click on show status
- Your complaint status will be on your computer screen
Procedure To Download Voter Helpline App
- First of all open Google Play Store on your mobile phone
- After that, you need to enter voter helpline in the search box
- Now you need to click on search option
- A list will be displayed in front of you
- You need to click on the topmost option
- Now click on install
- Voter helpline app will be downloaded in your mobile phone
- You can also download voter helpline app by scanning the QR code that is present on the official website of election commission of India
Procedure to Check Name in the Voter List
Voter list contains the name of all the eligible voters. Do you wish to check your name in the list or not? Check by following the below-given steps:-
- Open the official website of the NVSP
- Now go to the “search in electoral roll”
- Now select “search by detail” or “search by EPIC No”
- Enter the asked details on the screen
- Enter the verification code shows on the screen
- Submit the information by clicking the “search” option
- Information will display on the screen
Procedure Of Deletion Or Objection In Electoral Roll
- If you are already registered with the site log in with your ID and password
- If you are not registered you need to register first by following the procedure mentioned above
- Then you need to select the “deletion or objection in electoral roll” option
- The form will appear, fill it up with the asked information, and submit it.
How much is the new voter ID card application fee?
No fee of any kind is charged for the new voter ID card application. The application process by NVSP is absolutely free.
How to check NVSP status?
You can check nvsp status through online website using your reference ID. For more information in this regard, Click Here