Maha Sharad Portal Online|Divyang Pension Online Apply|Maha Sharad Portal|Maha Sharad Portal Maharshtra
The Maharashtra state government launched a new scheme named Maha sharad portal for giving health benefits to the people of the state. It is the abbreviation of Maharashtra system for Health and Rehabilitation Assistance of Divyang portal. This portal has brought transparency in the system.All eligible candidates who are willing to apply online application procedure and then can download the official notification of the portal and you have to read all necessary details carefully.
In this piece of writing, you will get to know all relevant information about Maha Sharad portal 2021. Now, we are going to share about this portal benefit, eligibility criteria, key features,application status, application process and many more.This portal has been named Maha Sharad Portal. The name of this portal Maha Sharad means the Maharashtra System for Health and Rehabilitation Assistance of Divyang Portal, on which the Divyang and the donors are warmly welcomed.
mahasharad.in Portal Registration
This portal is run on a completely transparent basis and for free. This portal works to bring the handicapped, non-governmental organizations, social workers and donors under one roof. So let’s know about this portal in detail.This mahasharad.in portal is a prestigious opportunity to help the disabled of the state in which they can apply directly through the government forum. People with disabilities, especially those mentioned in the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, can seek assistance by registering details in government forums.
Maha Sharad Portal
|Scheme Name||Maha Sharad Portal|
|Launched By||Maharashtra Government|
|Objective||Assistance to Disabled|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt. Schemes|
Maha Sharad Portal Key features:-
- The Maha sharad digital portal has been made on the OLX app. This portal mobile app will give several devices to persons with disability free of cost via the commissionerate of disability welfare.
- The Social justice and social assistance department has launched this portal online and it plays an important role as a mobile application app on play store and users can download with the help of Google play store on Android smartphone.
Maha Sharad Portal Objective-
- Making a digital platform for persons with disabilities in Maharashtra and they are from different parts of the state who can register themselves.
- Under this digital portal financial support will be delivered to the disable citizens of the state and the government officials will provide these support to them so that they will become dependent.
- NGOs will provide financial assistance to the disabled citizens.
Benefits of Maha Sharad Portal
- This portal has been launched for differently-abled persons of Maharashtra state.
- The Maharashtra government launched this portal, in which people with disabilities can register for their needs such as hearing aids, battery-operated wheelchairs, prostheses, braille kits.
- Maharashtra’s Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance has set a target of helping about 29 lakh, disabled people.
- All disabled citizens of Maharashtra should apply on this portal as soon as possible and avail of government schemes.
- Applicants can apply who must be a permanent native of Maharashtra.
- Candidates should be disabled.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Disability certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Maha Sharad Portal Registration process:-
Divyang registration and login process is available online mode at this official website. Local citizens of Maharashtra can register themselves for their requirements. There are many disable persons like hearing aid, battery operated wheelchair, prosthesis, braille kits among others.On the other hand, donors will register at this portal.
- Leprosy cured person
- Hearing impairment
- Mental illness
- Locomotor disability
- Autism Spectrum disorder
- Cerebral palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Chronic Neurological conditions
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Speech and language disability
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Acid Attack victim
- Sickle cell disease
How to download this Maha Sharad portal?
The social justice and social assistance department Launched the portal for distributing the gadgets to the 29 lakh disabled persons via Maha Sharad portal on 12 December, 2020.A new portal will be launched for the Android smartphone users so that we can download on the Google play store.