Pfms scholarship is the abbreviation of the public financial management system. It is the latest formation of scholarship and it is a great scheme for the students who will not be able to pay their fees because of their financial problem.Today, we will update our readers with the pfms yojana for the year 2022.On the other hand, we will discuss with you the complete details of this scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and essential documents to apply for the pfms scholarship.
The government concerned departments have announced that the scholarship will provide financial funds to all of the aspirants who are not able to pay their fees due to financial problems.Under this scheme, many beneficiaries will get incentives who are belonging to different backward categories which are scheduled castes, scheduled Tribes, obc, and also the people who are belonging to economically backward classes.
|Public Financial Management System Scholarship
|Public Financial Management System
pfms registration Benefits:-
The major benefit of the scheme is to distribute the scholarship to all the aspirants who will be expecting to deliver outstanding performance in higher education from renowned colleges and universities.it will be beneficial for all the students who are poor and belonging to economically backward classes. The experience will be able to carry the education without any financial poverty.
List of scholarship under the scheme:-
The following scholarships are given below which are the under pfms scholarship 2022.
- PFMS scholarship to university/college students.
- PFMS post-matric scholarship for SC students.
- The PFMS scholarship pre-matric scholarship for SC students.
- PFMS student scholarship National means come merit scholarship.
- PFMS scholarship scheme for incentive for the girl child for secondary education.
- Top-class education scheme for SC.
- The pfms. nic. in scholarship for upgradation of merit of SC students.
- Post matric scholarship for OBCs.
The scholarship is apt for economically backward class students. You need to follow the following eligibility criteria mentioned below-
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Annual household income should be below rupees 6 lacs.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 years to 25 years.
- The applicants should have at least passed class 10th standard.
List of bank:-
There are several pfms bank list are given below-
- Abu Dhabi commercial bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad gramin up Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Andhra Pragati Grameena Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
The following documents are needed if you are applying for the scholarship.
- Aadhar card for identity proof
- Education certificate
- Class 12 passing certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Fee receipt
PFMS Scholarship 2022 Registration process:-
First, you have to visit the official website of Pfms scholarship.
- On the home page, you will see pfm scholarship student registration of sun then you can click on it.
- You have to choose the scheme scholarship to universities/college students.
- You have to choose the following details year passing class 12, education board.
- You can input the following details such as bank account number, IFSC coach of the bank branch.
- After choosing the category you will click on the drop-down menu.
- You have to click on the search button.
- After filling the pfms registration form, you have to input the following details like mobile number, email ID.
- Then you have to create a user id and password.
- After that, you will feel up to the captcha code given below.
- Then, upload the documents.
- You have to click on the submit button.
Procedure to login on the portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the public financial management system
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the login
- Now a new page will be displayed before you where you have to enter your username and password
- After that, you are required to click on the login
Track your payment for pfms.nic.in
To know your payment in the scholarship you have to follow the steps as mentioned below –
- Those candidates who wants to check your scholarship payment status then you have to visit the official web page.
- Now in the homepage, for know your payment option.
- Now in this application form you have to fill the asked details.
- And at last hit on search button.
PFMS Transaction For FY 2022
With the Public Financial Management System, every day lakhs of transactions has been processed of many crores. In the financial year, 2022 total transaction count is 6,12,60,225 of Rs. 70,102 crores till now.
Scheme Wise Contact List For PFMS
You may also take help from the experts if you want information related to any specific scheme about specific things. Here is the procedure which you have to follow to know the number of the concerned department or person scheme-wise:
- To check you have to visit the official website
- From the opened sheet go to the options available on the left-hand side
- Select the “scheme-wise contact list” option
- The list appears you can search the scheme name in the list
- Or you can enter scheme name, scheme group type, and scheme type
- Click the search option and information appears.
Procedure to Track NPS Payment Status Under PFMS
- To track NPS Status you have to visit the official website
- From the opened sheet click the “Track NPS Status” option
- Now you have to enter bank, account number, or NPS Application ID
- Enter the verification code
- Click search option and information displays on the screen
PFMS Login Procedure
If you want to log in yourself through the official portal of PFMS then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First click on the Official link given here
- On the homepage, select your year from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the login button
Location Search Details
To check your Location search details you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First click on the Official link given here
- On the homepage, select your state from the drop-down list.
- Enter your location name
- Click on view report
- Details will be displayed on your screen.