Jharkhand Government has announced a new online portal of ration card list named Jharkhand ration card list. If you want to check the ration card jk status, you will come to know the authentic details of the ration card online procedure properly. Hence being an author, I must tell you here, Read on. I will update my readers here to get a lot of detailed information about the Jharkhand digital ration card list.The Government of Jharkhand decided to bring the Prakalpa of Jharkhand ration card for APL, BPL people for providing them an adequate food.
Through the online portal, you will be able to know more relevant information about the new ration card list 2021.Ration card acts as an identity card. Please read the text intimately till the end.This scheme has been lead by FOOD and services department and by the government.Jharkhand BPL/ APL Beneficiary List for NFSA New Ration Card district wise and Janpad wise list is now available at official website.
Overview of New Jharkhand Ration Card List 2021
|Name||Jharkhand Ration Card List|
|Launched By||Food and Logistics Department|
|Beneficiaries||Families of State|
|Department||Consumer Affairs Department|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt. Scheme|
Jharkhand Ration Card List Types of the card:
|AAY||This ration card is given under the Antyodaya Yojana and for people who are weaker than other class of people financially.|
|PHH||These ration cards are given to the families who are a part of the Priority Household who live in the rural parts of the state.|
|NPHH||Non-Priority Households receive a different ration card as the families classified under this have a stable annual income. They are not given subsidised items.|
|White ration card||This is given to people who have an annual income of more than Rs.1 lakh.|
Ration card list jharkhand Benefits:
- Ration cardholders will get food grain through the ration card.
- It is used for various purposes.
- A ration card is useful in the electoral list.
- An individual can get wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, and other commodities at subsidized rates from the subsidized shops.
- Even though this ration card, you can get a driving license.
jharkhand ration card holder List of necessary documents:
- Aadhar card
- Voter card
- Driving Licence
- Address proof
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Earning certificate
- Gas connection
- Recent passport size photograph
Jharkhand Ration Card List 2021″New Ration Card
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Food and Logistics (aahar.jharkhand.gov.in).
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “कार्ड धारक” option and click on the “राशनकार्ड वितरण” link from the drop-down menu.
- Like the given picture, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to select the details given below.
- Card Type
- Ration Card Number
- After selecting all these details, fill the captcha code given in the picture and click on the Submit button.
- The ration card list will open according to the details selected in front of you.
This will include details like ration card number, name, father/husband name, card type, family number, UID count, dealer, data and mapped status, etc.
How to Apply for a Jharkhand Ration Card
You can apply for the ration card in Jharkhand through the website or offline methods. If you do not have access to the internet, you can submit application forms and the required documents at the centre.
However, application for a ration card can be done online as well. Here are the steps you need to follow to do so:
- Visit the official website aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on ‘proceed’ on the new page and then enter your phone number.
- After submitting the mobile number, the application form will be shown on the screen.
- Fill the form as required and click on ‘continue’.
- The website will require you to enter the OTP which will be sent on the phone number you have added.
- Once the form is submitted, a reference number will be shown to you on the screen.
- Where are the DSO offices in Jharkhand located?DSO offices are located all over the state of Jharkhand. To check the list of DSO offices, you can visit the official website at aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
- How can you change the name on the ration card?You can change the name on the ration card by visiting your nearest DSO office and filing a request to change the name on your ration card along with supporting documents.
- What are the types of ration cards in Jharkhand?There are 3 types of ration cards in the state of Jharkhand which include the PH Ration card, White ration card and the AAY card.
- How many days does it take for a ration card to reach the applicant?After your application is submitted and the documents are verified, it can take up to 15 days for the ration card to be sent to your registered residential address.