In this article, we will update you regarding PM Awas yojana list 2022 carefully. Through this article you will get irrelevant information about the scheme.The central government has taken initiative by providing benefits to the citizens of the country. The Government of India has launched pradhan mantri awas yojana to provide every citizen with a house. This initiative was divided into two sections one is urban and other is rural.PMAY is known as the scheme that has been offering a subsidised rate of interest on loans which is arranged by eligible individuals to build their houses.
There are a few earning groups who are eligible for the scheme.After completing the application procedure they can check their PMAY list of beneficiaries to confirm whatever their application has been received.Announced an additional provision of 18000 crores for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban. This will benefit the poor of the country and create more than 78 lakh employment opportunities.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (MoHUPA) has introduced in June 2015, an interest subsidy scheme called Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (URBAN)-Housing for All, for purchase/ construction/ extension/ improvement of house to cater Economical Weaker Section(EWS)/Lower Income Group(LIG)/Middle Income Group (MIG), given the projected growth of urbanization & the consequent housing demands in India.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2022
|Name of Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana List (PMGAY)
|Pm Awas Yojana List 2022
|Ministry of Rural Development
|House For all
|Name of State
Features and Benefits of PMAY Scheme
- Under PMAY Scheme, subsidy interest rate is provided at 6.50% p.a. on housing loan for the term of 20 years to all the beneficiaries.
- Differently abled and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation of ground floors.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly technologies would be used for construction.
- The scheme covers entire urban areas in the country which includes 4041 statutory towns with the first priority given to 500 Class I cities. This will be done in 3 phases.
- The credit linked subsidy aspect of the PM Awas Yojana gets implemented in India in all statutory towns from the initial stages itself.
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme
According to the recent estimates, the population comprising of urban dwellers across India has increased at a significant rate. Moreover, there are huge expectations pointing out at greater growth rate in the coming years. As per statistics, by 2050 the urban residential population is likely to climb to 814 million! Hence, the chief challenges also cover provisions to provide people with different housing options which are affordable. This indeed includes prime concerns such as sanitation together with sustainable development.
- The major objective of Prime Minister Awas Yojana Urban is to give houses that are counted affordable for every eligible candidate by end of 2022
- Accessibility to demographics which are precise such as women, economically challenged sections along with people from minorities like Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes.
- The government has also included some of the sections that tend to get ignored like lower-income groups, widows, transgender, etc.
- Senior citizens and differently-abled get special preference for ground floor properties
- It is important to register yourself to seek the benefits of the scheme
Eligible income groups for selection:
- Individuals must be scheduled caste.
- Individuals should be scheduled tribes.
- This scheme is apt for women and irrespective of caste and creed.
- Economically backward classes whose income is not more than rupees 3 lacs annually are eligible to apply the scheme.
- Families who belong to a low income group and their annual income does not exceed rupees 6 Lakh they are eligible for the scheme.
- The government generated the family income of India.
- The Government of India decides the subsidized rates of commodities for applicants who are eligible for this scheme.
- The applicants should be Indian citizens.
- They must not own any house property in India.
- Applicants who are purchasing or constructing their house, they can apply for the scheme.
- This initiative is not apt and applicable for renovation or other purposes.
Identification and Selection of Beneficiaries under PMAY
- The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(PMAY) – Urban scheme caters mainly to the housing requirements of the urban poor. The scheme also caters to the housing requirement of slum dwellers residing in confined areas of slums with inadequate infrastructure, poor sanitation and drinking facilities.
- Beneficiaries of PMAY-U mainly include Middle Income Groups (MIGs), Low-income Groups (LIGs) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- While the beneficiaries from the EWS category is eligible for complete assistance under the scheme, beneficiaries from LIG and LIG categories are only eligible for the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under PMAY.
- In order to be recognised as a LIG or EWS beneficiary under the Scheme, the applicant is required to submit an affidavit as income proof to the authority.
How to check the PMAY Urban list?
You will have to check the Pradhan mantri Awas yojana 2022 list for urban beneficiaries. It is different from its rural counterpart.
You need to check the urban list which is given below:
- Step 1: To avail the scheme, an applicant must visit the official website of PMAY.
- Step 2: An applicant can select the search by name option.
- Step 3: while applications can look by inputting their full name and they can also into the first three letters and initiate the search.
- Step 4: Along with the name of beneficiary is and other details is regulated and applicants must check it in detail.
How to check PMAY Rural list?
- Applicants can also view their status of the Pradhan mantri Awas yojana list for rural beneficiaries along with the registration number.
- In case of the absence of the registration number,applicants can choose for an alternative too.
- The most easiest method of checking Pradhan mantri Awas yojana gramin 2020 list by using the registration number is given below.
- You have to go to the official website of Pradhan mantri Awas yojana (gramin) for checking the list of beneficiaries.
- You can enter the registration number in the portal for accessing the list. Only beneficiaries who are under PMAY list and they will get access to further details.
What are the ways to check a name in a Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list?
There are two PMAY lists – urban and rural. For PMAY-Gramin (rural) category list, you can check the official website of PMAY-Gramin (Registration number is needed while checking the PMAY-G list). If you want to check the urban category list, Visit the official site of PMAY.
What are the valid interest subsidy as well as the loan amount concerned with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
For beneficiaries belonging to economically weaker section together with low income group looking for housing loans are tagged as eligible for availing interest subsidy at 6.5%. This is available for an overall duration of 20 years.
How is the PMAY list of beneficiaries prepared?
To identify and choose the PMAY beneficiaries, the government considers the Socio-Economic and Caste Census 2011 (SECC 2011). It is the 1st paperless caste-based census conducted in India. The government also involves tehsils and panchayats in finalising the final list. The main objective here is to maintain transparency and provide affordable housing benefits to deserving applicants.
What are the basic income conditions for LIG and EWS categories?
As per the scheme, the income norms concerned with LIG and EWS categories are as follows:
- An annual income of Rs. 3 lakh for EWS households
- An annual income between Rs. 3 lakh and Rs. 6 lakh for LIG households
What are the full forms of EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG?
The full form of EWS is Economic Weaker Section, LIG is lower income group, MIG is Middle Income Group and HIG is Higher Income Group. These terms used to show income conditions of individuals and generally used for home standards.