Ikhedut portal 2021″Registration”ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
The government of the state of Gujarat has launched an online portal to deliver benefits to the farmers of the state. The state government of Gujarat begins various schemes for farming,horticulture, fisheries, water conservation and many more.All databases about the scheme are available on the ikhedut portal. Eligible candidates of the Gujarat state can apply for the prokolpo through the online portal and check their application status for free.Gujarat State Government to provide many benefits to the farmers of the state.
The Gujarat State Government has initiated several schemes for farming, animal husbandry, horticulture, fisheries, land and water conservation.All the farmers of Gujarat who want to avail the services and schemes running in the state can avail the services and schemes in the online mode through the Ikhedut portal. Along with this, the status of applications can also be checked by the farmers in relation to services on this portal.
Ikhedut Portal Registration Overview
|Name of portal||Ikhedut portal 2021|
|Launched by||state government of Gujarat|
|Department||department of Agriculture and farmer welfare|
|Main Motive||to provide subsidy on agriculture and other related resources|
|Mode of application||online|
|Official web portal||ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in|
Benefits of the portal:
- The main motto of the scheme is to reach out to the farmers through the portal.
- The farmers will not need to pay any fee to get an information
- Under this portal farmers will get information about weather , agriculture schemes and the market price of crops, etc.
- On this portal a farmer can apply for the tractor and the government will provide the subsidy rate of foods to the farmers.
Ikhedut portal Eligibility Criteria
- If the farmer does not have a bank account, he will not be eligible for any scheme.
- According to this portal, prior approval officer approves applications.
- The verification work site check, even after record-checking, is fully documented.
- According to any scheme, beneficiaries are selected by the officer who verifies the documents.
- All correct document details are required to be provided by the applicant.
- To apply under this portal, the applicant must be a native of Gujarat.
- If you are a farmer by profession, you will be eligible to apply.
- To apply under this portal, the applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
List of necessary documents:
Many vital documents are listed below:
- Aadhar card
- Identity cards
- Recent passport size photographs
- Passbook of bank
- Registered mobile number
Ikhedut portal scheme list:
- Hydraulic Reserve
- Underground pipeline PVC
- Automatic seed drill
- Mechanical reversible
- Automated seed Low fertilizer planner
- Open pipeline
- Groundnut digger
- Charge cutter
- Captor cutter.
- Pedi Trans planet
- Discover heroes
- Potato Planter
- Power tiller
- Multi crop planter
ikhedut portal 2021 yojana Registration procedure
Let take a look how farmers can register online at the portal:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the scheme. Link of the website is https:ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- It will display the webpage in front of you then you will have to tap on the option schemes.
- After that it will redirect you to go to the next page.
- As of now you have to to opt-in between many schemes.
- You can opt in anyone as per your choice.
- On the other hand it will ask you if you are registered in the scheme or not. If you are registered then click on proceed for you are not registered then click on no option.
- After these you have to tap on the new registration option.
- Registration form will be opened in front of you.then you will have to fill in all the details in the form like your personal details bank details ration card details and then capture code also.
- After entering all the vital details very carefully and then you have to tap on the submit button.
- Completing your registration then you have to login to your account and apply for the scheme.
How to check application status online
- If you already check for any scheme available at Gujarat ikhedut portal, follow step-by-step for checking the status of the application.
- First you have to go to the applicant facility page. That you have to tap on the application status option.
- You have to input your registered mobile number and application number.
- After inputting captcha code you will have to tap on view application status.
- after submitting the application on this portal here you can check your current status.