Gujarat social justice and empowerment department has taken initiatives named e samaj Kalyan registration.This yojana insurance definition and economic development of the citizens belonging to scheduled caste and economically backward classes.Gujarat social justice and empowerment department designed a new digital platform for ensuring the economic development and empowerment of all poor and economically backward sections.
Under this scheme the state government will deliver financial aid for the scheduled caste,scheduled tribe, minority communities, physically and mentally challenged people,beggars and old aged people.Now,I am going to share with my readers about Samaj Kalyan Yojana 2020 Gujarat. If you want to know more info,you have to read this article till the end.
Gujarat Samaj Kalyan Yojana
Gujarat Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJED) to ensure the financial and economic improvement of the citizens belonging to scheduled caste and Unprevilaged sections.Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation are going to provide more schemes for the poor and Unprevilaged sections. So, Beneficiaries can go through the SJED portal
SJED Gujarat e-Samajkalyan Registration
|Name of the Registration||e-Samajkalyan Registration|
|Scheme Name||Gujarat e-Samajkalyan|
|Lauched by||Gujarat Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJED)|
|Department Name||Social Justice & Empowerment Department|
|Eligible Beneficairies||SC/ ST People,
Economically Backward People,
Physically & mentally challenged persons,
old aged People
|List of Departments||Director Scheduled Caste Welfare,
Developing Castes Welfare,
Director of Social Defense,
Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation
- Through Samaj kalyan portal,the Gujarat government officials have announced that unprivileged classes must register themselves.
- They can have all state government scheme Benefits.
- Director scheduled caste welfare, developing caste welfare ,director social defence and Gujarat safari.com the development corporation are going to deliver more schemes for the poor and underprivileged sections.
- So the applicants can go to the Samaj Kalyan online portal and check all state government schemes department wise and apply online.
- Under this scheme, beneficiaries will get all types of Benefits from this scheme. They may be SC,ST, minority, physically & mentally challenged,Beggars,old aged and other poor classes people.
The major objective of Samaj kalyan yojana is to ensure an economic development in rural and urban areas and improve the empowerment of people who are belonging to unprivileged classes.
E-samaj kalyan scheme will be appropriate for the Economically backward people only.The eligibility criteria of the Samajkalyan portal are listed below-
- People who are belonging under unprivileged sections will be allowed to apply for the Samaj kalyan registration online.
- The male and female scheduled caste categories people must be a permanent resident in the state of Gujarat.
- People will not get any state or Central government financial support every year.
The following documents are required while applying for the Manav Garima Yojana:-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- BPL Certificate
- College ID Proof
- Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Residential Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate
- Voter ID Card
Gujarat Samaj Kalyan Yojana 2022 Registration process:-
- The underprivileged sections people who wish to register online should visit the e samaj Kalyan portal.
- As a new user,you can go through the new user registration link. If you are a NGO user,you will go through the NGO register link.
- Then, you can click on the new user registration link, you will have to deliver the necessary details such as full name, Gender,Aadhar Number, Email id,caste, mobile number, password, re-enter password and register online by clicking the register button.
- After that, you must enter the full name of the organization, organisation type, establish date, mobile number, organisation registration number, email id,pan no/ tan no,and password.
- Then, you need to click on the register button and complete the NGO registration process.
- After completing NGO registration, users must login to the Samajkalyan page using user Id and password.
- After completing the login procedure on the Samajkalyan page, candidates can choose the scheme and can view eSamaj Kalyan online form.
How to keep the application status of Samaj kalyan SJED registration?
- To know the Samaj kalyan application status, people must go through the same portal.
- Users will scroll down the page and click on the know your application status link.
- Users should enter the application number,date of birth in the format of DD/MM/YY and other details also.
- Then,you will hit on the submit button.
Procedure to login on the portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Social justice and empowerment department, Government of Gujarat
- The Home page will open before you
- On the home page under the citizen login section, you have to enter your user id, password, and captcha code
- Now you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can the login on to the portal