Madhya Pradesh Government has announced a new online portal of ration card list named Madhya Pradesh ration card list. If you want to check the ration card MP status, you will come to know the authentic details of the ration card online procedure properly. Hence being an author, I must tell you here, Read on. I will update my readers here to get a lot of detailed information about the MP digital ration card list.The Government of Madhya Pradesh decided to bring the Prakalpa of Madhya Pradesh ration card for APL, BPL people for providing them an adequate food.
The Government has differentiated between the above poverty line and below poverty line ration card by issuing a different color card to the economically backward people. As per the record available from an official site, Madhya Pradesh Government has published the digital ration card list of APL & BPL people.All the citizens who have made fresh registration for ration card can now search Mp Ration Card details by name and print their ration card in PDF format. govt. has made this list public to make the process of finding name easier.
MP Ration Card List
|Article Category||Madhya pradesh Ration Card List|
|Responsible Authority||State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of MP|
|Department||The Food and Consumer Protection Department|
bpl.samagra.gov.in mp Types of the card:
- There are three categories of cards like BPL, Antyodaya Anna Yojana, and APL card.
- BPL card: The first category is below the poverty line. It is a red color card. To date, almost 10 lakh people have come under this list.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojona: The second category card is Antyodaya Anna Yojona. Their daily income may differ from one day to another day.
- APL card: APL comes under the third category of the card list. Those people who are eligible for this list because their yearly income is more than 10000 Rs. It is an orange color card.
- People who are under the weaker section, they can apply for this card.
- Families who have already ration card, they can’t apply again for getting the ration card.
- As an applicant, if your ration card is expired, you can apply for a new ration card or temporary ration card for getting such information online.
MP Ration Card List 2021 Benefits:
- Ration cardholders will get food grain through the ration card.
- It is used for various purposes.
- A ration card is useful in the electoral list.
- An individual can get wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, and other commodities at subsidized rates from the subsidized shops.
- Even though this ration card, you can get a driving license.
List of necessary documents:
- Aadhar card
- Voter card
- Driving Licence
- Address proof
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Earning certificate
- Gas connection
- Recent passport size photograph
How to check MP ration card application status?
- At first, you have to go to the official website of the MP ration card list.
- Then, you will see a new home page will appear in front of you on the screen.
- You will check district wise link.
- After this, you will click on the desired district link.
- Then you will select the name of local bodies.
- After that, you can click on the local bodies’ option.
- You will have to click on the submit button on the screen.
How to apply duplicate ration cards?
- In case of torn, misplaced or expire family can apply for the duplicate MP ration card online.
- This ration card plays an important role for various purposes.
- You can fill an application form available online, that would be better for you.
- The concerned authority will send the ration card to the applicants’ house within 15 working days.
Which department is responsible for PDS system in the state?
The Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer protection, Govt. of MP is responsible for PDS systems and issue of ration cards in the state. All the details related to the PDS and ration card can be collected from the official portal of the department and also from the Samagra portal.
Do I have to apply separately for APL and BPL ration card?
Yes, citizens have to submit separate application forms for the issue of BPL or APL cards.
I have lost my ration card; can I apply for duplicate ration card?
Yes, you can apply for a duplicate ration card at the concerned authority.
Is there any online application form available for the issue of Ration card in MP?
No, as of now, no online application process is available.
How can I apply for a new Ration card?
You have to visit the concerned authority (mentioned above) for the collection of the application form.