The chief minister of Gujarat Mr.Vijay Rupani launched a new scheme named Gujarat citizen smart card scheme 2020 in mandvi municipality.Making a database of families, anyone can avail citizen smart card services like BPL certificate income certificate through single Card.The district municipality will provide the smart cards to the chief minister. However the chief minister inaugurated the new administration building.In this article we are going to share with you how to get a senior citizen card online.Under this digital platform the government gives more than 50 services directly via online 8000 villages by the end of December.
This article will help the applicants to get a better idea on Gujarat citizen smart card scheme.In addition to that ,this service is apt to the mandvi municipality and the government expands it to the other areas of Gujarat.However ,the state government will provide smart cards to The eligible citizens in the state of Gujarat.With the help of digital platforms,the Gujarat government will provide corruption free and transparent schemes to The eligible citizens in the state of Gujarat.Out of 50 services almost 35 services have already been done through digital platforms named citizen smart card scheme.
Citizen Smart Card Gujarat
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Citizen Smart Card|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Registration Process||Online/Offline (will update soon)|
|Benefits||Mote than 50+ online services|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Schemes|
Key features of the Gujarat Citizen Digital Smart Card scheme:-
- The objective of the Gujarat citizen smart card scheme is to provide citizens smart cards to the citizens in the state of Gujarat to get access to government services.
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident in mandvi municipality.
- The higher authorities will store the family data in the form of a digital locker for getting accessibility in near future.
- With the help of the senior citizen smart Card scheme,the citizens can take advantage of different civic services that the government gives.
- Around 7000 families will be benefited from this scheme who are staying in the town of mandvi district.
- There are many categories of services which will be offered to the citizens like income certificate,giving BPL certificate and others.
- With the help of Gujarat citizen digital smart cards, the state citizens can take advantage of the government effortless and flexible services.
- This scheme will help to reduce the time and energy of the citizens to avoid the manual procedure for applying any scheme.
- It promotes transparency in government services.
- The smart card will help to collect all the seasons data and store them as a single repository of information.
- It ensures the security and confidentiality of users data.
- The state government issued the citizen smart card for encouraging the people to use various services like income certificate,caste certificate, BPL certificate, etc.
Citizen Smart Card Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
- The family has to mention the annual income statement at the time of registration for the scheme and availing the services.
- Only permanent residents of Gujarat State are eligible to register for this smart card.
- Families should indicate the number of members in a family when they are planning to opt for the scheme.
- With the help of identity card, name, address and others will help to include the database for ease in providing citizen cards to the authorities.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Passport size photo
- Pan Card
How to apply this scheme for citizens?
- The government of Gujarat launched the scheme as a major project in the state of Gujarat.
- Off late,they dont have any information about the application or registration process to apply for the smart cards via online or offline procedure.
- However,the interested candidates can go to the digital Gujarat official portal about the updates on the recently announced Gujarat digital smart card scheme.
Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme 2021 Registration form 2021:-
As there is no information available regarding the application or registration process.we
will inform you after there is the official information from the official sources.
Government may soon release a website for online registration for the scheme online.