Digital Seva Setu Registration:Digital Seva Setu Login:digital seva setu gujarat portal:digital seva setu official website
Gujarat government has launched a revolutionary and beneficial scheme named Gujarat digital Seva Setu Scheme for the year 2021.This scheme will provide optical fibre network to 3500 village panchayat all over the state.Now let's have a look at the different details including Gujarat digital Seva Setu yojana for the year 2021. Today in this article,we will share with you about the Gujarat digital Seva Setu program like the details of the program, objective, official launching date of the programme, list of services, etc.
The Chief minister of Gujarat has launched the fees to avail the services of this program. You can make sure to read the article till the end so that you can get every aspect of the program. Gujarat government wishes to bring a digital change in the infrastructure of the state after launching a new digital scheme known as the digital Seva Setu program.
The scheme can be available for all of the residents of Gujarat and will provide the availability of public welfare services via the internet. Electronic services will be given to the residents of Gujarat.The inhabitants will be able to have the benefit of the various public welfare electronic schemes under the digital seva setu programs on their doorstep.
Digital Seva Setu Yojana
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||CM Vijay Rupani|
|Launched Date||8 Oct 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Rural residence of Gujarat|
|Benefits||Online availability of public welfare services|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Gujarat digital Seva setu 2021:-
The major objective of the digital seva setu program phase 1 is to deliver optimum utilisation of technology for all of the public welfare programmes that has been launched by the government for assisting the rural residents of Gujarat.Around 3500 villages will be delivered with the optical fibre network through the scheme.
Launch date of digital Seva Setu program:-
The digital seva setu program was launched on 8th October 2020. Firstly, the program will launch in almost 2700 villages around the state of Gujarat. The elections are to be noticed on 3rd November 2020.the concerned authorities said that around 8,000 village panchayats will be getting high- speed internet service till December of 2020. The chief minister of Gujarat has provided information regarding the same project at the official Twitter handle of CMO of Gujarat state.
The concerned authority will deliver the following services under the digital Seva Setu programme of Gujarat-
- Ration cards
- Affidavits and certificate for Widows
- Residence certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Senior citizen certificate
- Language based minority certificate
- Nomad denotified community certificate.
- Religious minority certificate
- Income Certificate
Implementation of the Gujarat digital Seva Setu yojana
- As per the official record of the skin it is said that revenue officers will be delivered affidavits at the village level.
- The beneficiaries will not need to visit the notary offices that are situated in their nearby cities.The applicants can be able to use electronic signatures instead of physical signatures.
- The documents which will be given to the beneficiaries in a digital locker instead of physical form. The scheme was started under the Bharat net project.
- The consumers will be able to have hold of their documents by their mobile phones only.
- The scheme will provide much clarity in the procedure of handling documents to the rural residents.
- The gram panchayat will reconnect to the data centre at Gandhinagar.
Digital Seva Setu Portal Scheme fees:-
- Applicant will pay the following fields while applying for the different types of services in the scheme-
- All the citizens of the state will have to give nominal fees of rupees 20 for each service, a part of which will go to the village panchayats.
Digital Seva Setu Registration
The concerned authorities of the government department have not released any online application procedure for the digital Seva Setu program.
Gujarat government has recently launched the scheme.
We will share with you here all the relevant information as soon as the state government will declare.
FAQs by our visitors
this portal or programme launched by Gujarat govt.
Online E-Services available.
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani ji.