The Government of Telangana state is dispatching perhaps the furthest down the line plan to help the entirety of the ranchers dwelling in the state. Today we will impart to you every one of the insights about the Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme or prominently known as the Rythu Bheema Pathakam Scheme. In this article, we will impart to you every one of the insights about the plan including the qualification measures, reports required, advantages, evenhanded and the entirety of the highlights gave in the plan. we will likewise furnish with you all the bit by bit method through which you will actually want to apply for the plan with no further issue and cross examination.
To ensure the financial and normalized reserve funds to the ranchers, the Government of Telangana has conceptualized and executed an inventive arrangement named as Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme or Rythu Bima with likewise various exercises in agribusiness section. This arrangement is first of its sort and exceptional in the country as it is completed reliant on farmer adroit online land data base through Information Technology and Online Portals and MIS that are being used by all the exertion authorities for suitable and successful execution.
Telangana Rythu Bheema Pathakam
Rythu Bheema Pathakam (Rythu Bima) is a Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme. It is introduced for the farmers residing within the state of Telangana. The Telangana government launched the scheme in the hopes to improve the levels of agriculture sector of the state.
The agricultural lands of the state are prone to the frequent occurrence of droughts. Also, the technological methods of farming are also not very widespread. As a consequence, the income levels from the agriculture sector were degrading.
Rythu Bheema Pathakam- Overview
|Category||Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme|
|Scheme Name||Rythu Bheema Pathakam|
|State||Telangana Govt Scheme|
|Launched by||CM K. Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Launched on||August 14th, 2018|
|Department||Department of Agriculture, Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Families of the deceased farmers|
|Benefits||Monetary benefits of 5 lacs|
|Insurance Company||LIC India|
|Application Form Availability||Online|
Objectives Of Rythu Bheema Pathakam
- The major objective of the Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme (Rythu Bima), is to give cash related easing and normalized reserve funds to the family members/wards, in case of loss of ranchers life.
- If there should be an occurrence of the deficiency of the farmer life, if their families are defying genuine cash related issues regardless, for their regular requirements. The farmer’s Group Life Insurance Scheme ensures financial security and help to the denied people from the farmer’s family.
- Farmers in the age social affair of 18 to 59 years are equipped for select under the arrangement.
- The entire charge is paid by the council to the Life Insurance Corporation of India
- In the event of the death of the chose farmer in light of any explanation including basic downfall, the ensured proportion of 5.00 Lakhs INR is saved into the ledger inside ten days.
- This arrangement enormously influences the existences of the denied families and aiding their occupations, since by far most of them are resource helpless little farmers and have a spot with more delicate spaces of the overall population.
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Eligibility
It is mandatory for the applicant to satisfy the following eligibility criteria in order to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The scheme is only applicable to the farmers.
- The farmers must be of Telangana state.
- To prove their residence, the farmer must possess Domicile certificate of the state under his name.
- The farmers must belong to the age group of 18-59 years to avail the scheme as on July 1st of the current financial year.
- The age of the applicant will be verified as the age described on his/her Aadhar Card.
- The applicant can apply for a single policy only.
- The applicant must own some piece of agricultural land under his/her name.
- Lateral entry: In any case of issues regarding the mutation of land or issue of fresh passbook to the purchase and the purchaser will be considered enrolled in the scheme if not enrolled already.
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Claim Form Download
- Mercifully visit the Official Website of Rythu Pathakam
- Presently you need to download the case structure from the connection given here
- While gathering the body of your family member, you need to round out this case shape and submit to the medical clinic
- You can likewise present the reports at the LIC Bank
- You need to likewise present the passing declaration with this structure
- At that point Concerned power will advance the cash to the recipient account.
- System to do office login
Procedure to do department login
- First of all, go to the official website of rythu Bheema pathakam
- The Home page will open in front of you
- The Only homepage you are required to click on department login
- A new page will be displayed before you where you have to enter a username, password, and captcha code
- Now you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal
DPMS Telangana Portal
Procedure to view contact details of district nodal officers
- Visit the official website of rythu Bheema pathakam
- the Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you have to click on the contacts tab
- Now you have to click on the district Nodal officer
- As soon as you click on this link the list of district nodal officers will be on your computer screen
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Mobile Application
Rythu Bheema Pathakam mobile application is also available which will help you in getting all the latest information about the scheme on your figure tips. You can download the application from the official website by follow few easy steps:
- Kindly visit at the Official Website of Rythu Pathakam
- The Web page will appear where you have to hit “Download Mobile App” option available in menu bar
- Let it download and install the application in your phone
- Give the necessary permissions and login/ register on it
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Rythu Bheema Pathakam?
Rythu Bheema Pathakam (రైతు బీమా పథకం) is the Farmers Insurance Scheme introduced by the Telangana government to help the families of the deceased farmers of the state.
Who launched Rythu Bheema Pathakam?
Rythu Bheema Pathakam was launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana, K. Chandrashekhar Rao.
When was Rythu Bheema Pathakam launched?
Rythu Bheema Pathakam has been in practice since 14th August 2018.
What is the main objective of Rythu Bheema Scheme?
The main objective of Rythu Bheema Pathakam scheme is to improve the agriculture sector of Telangana by granting some financial aid to the families of the deceased farmers of the state.
What are the benefits of Rythu Bheema Scheme?
Under Rythu Bheema Scheme, an insured amount of Rs. 5 lacs is granted to the beneficiaries within 10 days of the application.