To make any building in Telangana state you will have to first approve it with the dpms organisation.The concerned authorities of government in the Telangana state established this organisation.Today in this article, we will share with you the DPMS portal.On the other hand, we have updated step by step procedure via which you can register yourself on the websites of dpms Telangana authority.The dpms Telangana concerned authorities supervises the buildings which are big in heights.
The state government approved this portal easily.when the state government authority constructed the building and the building must follow all the rules and regulations which are established by the state government authority whereas there is a smooth functioning of life as well as traffic in and out of the building.Each building should follow the names which are established by the council of the details of the state government because if you do not follow the regulations you can end up losing your building.
DPMS Online Building Permission
The major benefit of the DPMS portal is to be available on the rules and regulations in one platform.The concept of the building can go to the official dpms website at any place and anywhere they wish to.After the implementation of the dpms website, it is possible for all of the constructors to go to the rules and regulations which are penned down by the authorities of the Telangana government.You will not need to visit your local bodies by using the official website of Telangana dpms.
|Article Name||DPMS Telangana|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||To give building construction permission|
List of documents:-
The following documents are needed if you wish to enroll yourself under the dpms Telangana portal and if you wish to register your building via the website-
- Building completion notice.
- Photograph of the building.
- PDF of drawing as per the construction of the building.
- Copy of sanctioned plan
- Certificate of land valuation
DPMS Telangana Portal Registration process:-
You need to follow the following registration process to apply for your building through the official website of Telangana dpms authority-
First of all, you have to visit the official website of the DPMS portal.
- On the web page, you have to click on the option online service.
- Choose the option submission of building the application.
- Input username and password.
- Tap on log in.
- Now you can tap on the occupancy option.
- You need to hit on the building completion option.
- Enter all the required details.
- Tap on the save button.
- The file number will be provided on your registered mobile number.
Procedure to check application permissions status:-
- To apply for the permission you have to visit the official website of the DPMS portal.
- On the web page, you need to visit the find your local body section.
- Choose the district and ULB name and you will have to tap on the start of your application option.
- A new page will display on the screen in front of you.
- You will have to login with user id, password and captcha code.
- Choose the submitted applications option.
- Visit the particular application for which you wish to check status.
- Choose find the status of file and status will appear in front of you on the screen.
How to pay online?
- Go to the official website of DPMS Telangana portal.
- The web page will display in front of you on the screen.
- On the web page, you will have to tap on start your application option.
- Now, you can click on the online payment link.
- New web page will appear before you where you can select your category which is either file number or challan number.
- Now, you can enter the required details.
- Finally, you will click on the pay option.