Kalia is the abbreviation of krushak assistance for livelihood and income augmentation scheme. Today we will share with you about the scheme beneficiary name, benefits, eligibility criteria, and list of documents, application procedure, and other complete information about this scheme.You need to follow a few easy steps to check the list. Now the Kalia Yojana Odisha name list is available village wise and district wise on the website of the scheme. Please read the article till the end to get more info about the scheme.
For the year 2020-21 Odisha state government has come with a budget of rupees 3195 crore. Under the scheme, the government has revealed to distribute rupees 10000 to each applicant.43 lakh beneficiaries will be provided rupees 5115 crore by the government. The Odisha state government has recently introduced a new scheme named Kalia yojana online.
Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021
On the other hand, the Odisha state government is going to provide only rupees 4000 rupees 6000 will be provided by the central government under pm Kisan yojana.You have to apply both schemes separately. If you want to get benefits from Kalia yojana you will have to apply for the pm Kisan at first. Croppers, farmers, and cultivators will get huge benefits from the scheme.
Odisha Kalia Yojana New Update
The Odisha government on Friday transferred Rs 1272 crore to the accounts of over 53 lakh small and marginal farmers and landless labourers under the KALIA Yojana.Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik initiated transfer of Rs 2000 Kalia assistance to each eligible farmer.The Kalia Yojana installment was given for 2020-21.
Odisha Kalia Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Kalia Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Odisha state|
|Objective||To provide adequate funds for farming|
- The major benefit of the scheme is to provide financial aid to the small and marginal farmers by giving them rupees 25000 per family over five seasons to assist them in buying inputs like seeds fertilizers pesticides and user assistance towards labor and other Investments.
- The government is going to provide rupees 12500bto every landless agricultural household for some activities like small goat rearing unit, mini layer unit, Duckery unit, fishery kits, mushroom cultivation, beekeeping,etc.
- Vulnerable cultivators will get rupees 10000 per family per year to retain their sustainable condition.
- Those bank account holders whose age is in between 18 to 50 years, they will get a Life insurance package of rupees 200000/.
- On the other hand, farmers and cultivators will get the personal accident cover of rupees 200000/.
- They will not need to pay any interest rate on the crop loans. The government officials will provide the crop loans to the farmers.
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- applicant must belong to the marginal or small category.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL category.
- Any farmer who falls under the tax payment structure will not be allowed to apply for the KALIA Yojana.
- If the farmer is working for the state government or the central government or associated with any PSU department then they are not eligible.
- The applicant must have a working bank account.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Residential Address Details
- Mobile Number
Kalia Yojana 2021 Online Apply
- First, visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the apply online link for a fresh application.
- Or click here to open the application form
- A new web page will be displayed.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Click on the show button to show the form.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in the details.
- Attach all the documents.
- Submit the form.
KALIA yojana Grievance Application status:-
- As an applicant, you can track your Kalia yojana grievance application status through the official website of the scheme.
- You have to select an online grievance application from the top corner right-hand side.
- You will click on the track of your application option that is available in the top right corner.
- A new web page opens where you can input the token number.
- You will click the show option. Then, your application status will open in front of you on the screen.
kalia yojana odisha name list
- Firstly you have to open the official website of the Kalia scheme.
- You can click the beneficiary list option from the menu bar on the web page.
- The new web page will open on the screen.
- Now you can select your district name.
- After this, you have to choose your block/ULB and then GP.
- You have to tap on the view button. You can get the PDF link.
- Then, you have to click on the PDF link. Then you can input the captcha code.
- You have to click on the submit button to open the PDF. The PDF will open on the computer screen.
- Now you can check your Kali ID, village name, your name, father /husband name, gender to confirm your name in the list.