The Sikkim Ration Card began the TPDS, which ensures the availability of food grain at the subsidized rate to the poor living people. The govt. provide food grain on the monthly basis, especially to the BPL families. The main motto to launched the portal of ration card is to increase the transparency and accountability of the Ration Card Scheme. Here, in this article, we arrange all the essential information about the Sikkim Ration Card, you can scroll down to get all the details.
Sikkim ration card is as an official document that grants food grains and fuel at a subsidised rate from the Sikkim State Government. Ration card is also often used as an identification proof while applying for domicile certificate, income certificate, drivers license, PAN, etc. The Department of Food and Civil Supplies issues ration card in Sikkim to the residents of the state. In this article, we view the procedure for obtaining a Sikkim ration card.
Sikkim Ration Card 2022
The government of Sikkim has launched this Ration card scheme so that the poor families will get the commodities at a lower price rate. There are some other schemes began by the govt. which we mention in the below block:
|No. of House Hold (HH)/Beneficiarie
|Antyodaya Annadan Yojana (AAY)
|16,500 BPL families/ poorest families come under this scheme
|Rice- 35kgs to each family at the price rate of 3 INR per Kg.
|16500 HH comes under this
|Priority Household (PHH)
|3,24,081 beneficiary will come under this PHH scheme
|Rice- 5kgs at the price rate of 3 INR to each member of the family.
|3,24,081 Beneficiaries take the benefit of it.
|OPHH/General & Special
|HH who does not come under the AAY scheme, will covered in this class
|Rice- 9.193 kg at the price rate of 11 INR to each kg.
|1,28,688 will the rake the benefit of it.
|OPHH listed people will come under this scheme
|Atta- 1.944 kg at the price rate of 9.95 INR
|To all the beneficiaries of OPHH
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim Ration Card
Before apply for the ration card, it is necessary for the candidate to go for the eligibility criteria of the scheme. Then after you may proceed towards the application process. In this section, we mention the eligibility criteria for the Sikkim Ration card according to the official website:
- As per the official web portal, the benefit of TPDS, ration card scheme is for the poorest families of the state.
- The scheme also includes the population, which comes under the Below Poverty line category
Documents Required For Sikkim Ration Card
After going through the eligibility criteria, the candidate must know about the document, which you need to submit along with the application form:
|Attested copy of the SSC or COI or Voter ID or Domicile
|Birth certificate (used as a age proof)
|Aadhaar card of your whole family member
|Bank Passbook front page
|Old Ration card (if available)
|Gas connection front page
Sikkim Ration Card Beneficiary List 2022
To check the list of the Ration card Beneficiary, all the eligible candidates must visit the official site and then follow the below-given process:
- On the homepage of the official site, click on the Ration card,
- The new page will open on your screen, in which you will get the option of Beneficiary list
- Click to the option, on the next tap select your district and area
- tap the search option, the list will display on the page.
- Now you can check your name on that beneficiary list.
How to fill Grievance form for the Sikkim Ration Card?
In case you are facing any problem related to the Sikkim ration card, or any service related to the ration card. In that situation, you can raise your complaint against that matter, by following the given steps:
- Visit the www.sikkimpds.grams.nic.in,
- Now click on the Lodge your grievance,
- The grievance form will open on the screen
- Enter all the details, such as name, gender, email id, contact no., complete address, select district, and Taluka
- Choose the category of Grievance, and subject
- Upload the related document.
- Write the Captcha, and submit the form.
- And note down the grievance number for future ref.
Sikkim Ration Card: FAQs
Can I apply online for the Sikkim ration card 2022?
No, the online portal of the Food and civil supplies department, is for the latest updates related to the RC. To apply you have to follow the offline process only.
Can I Track the status of the Sikkim ration card application form online?
No, the facility of tracking the application form is not available in the official portal of the Ration card.
How I can see the monthly allocation of the commodities on the Sikkim PDS?
You can see by using the official web portal of the Sikkim PDS, where you will get the option of Monthly PDS allocation> Click the option> The report will open.