Ration Card List 2021 Assam”Ration card new list
Assam Government has introduced a new scheme named ration cards Baksa Assam to the citizen of the state of Assam. This article covers the record on the procedure about ration cards, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc.We are advising the viewers. You will go through this article. On the other hand, you will get a depth knowledge of the Assam ration card. Assam ration card became the vital documents. Through the public distribution system, people can gain food grains at any subsidized rates.
Now, the Assam ration card is under the National Food Security Act. This service will be provided to the deprived classes of the society. There were three ration cards had been used before an introduction of NFSA 2013, these were called as family ration card at the point of time.under this article, we will share the important aspects of the Assam ration card for the year 2021. In this article, we will also share a step-by-step procedure through which you can check Assam Ration Card List which has been launched by the Assam government.
Details Of Assam Ration Card List
|Name||Assam Ration Card|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Assam|
|Objective||Providing Ration Card|
Types of the ration card:
There are three types of ration card are given below:
1. Above poverty line
2. Below poverty line
3. Antyodaya Anna Yojona under PDS/TPDS.
In other words, a new ration card type name is Mukhya Mantra Anna Suraksha Yojana Card. After the implementation of NFSA in the state, there are two ration cards of the state named AAY and PHH ration cards. Antodya Anna Yojona ration card: This card is for economically backward classes whose income is less than 1 lakh per annum. This card is also known as a PDS card.
Priority House Hold ration card:
This ration card is issued for the family who will get 8 kg ration per month. This scheme covers the vulnerable section of society. They are all daily wage workers landless workers and marginal workers.
List of documents:
- Voter ID card
- Birth certificate
- Address proof
- Receipt copy of revenue pay/tax pay
- Bank passbook
- Driving license
- Electricity bill
- Gas connection
- Telephone bill
- Transfer certificate from FCS &CA authority.
Check Assam Ration Card List
To check the beneficiary list of Assam ration card, you need to follow the steps given below:-
- First, click on the Official Website link given here
- Now After that Choose Your
- District Name
- Tehsil Name
- Village Name
- Now Unique RC ID Code, Applicant Name, Father/Spouse Name, Type of Ration Card will appear on your screen.
How to apply ration card online in Assam?
- First of all, you have to check the ration card application online 2020 through this online portal named PDS portal.
- Then, you can click on the PDS stakeholders. You will have to select in states.
- After that, you will opt-in the district food and supply officer
- .After this, you can click on FPS dealers.
- You can tap on the state. A new window will have appeared in front of you.
- On the landing page, you will choose district and block/tehsil.
- You have to select a view report. On every district page, you can look for departmental.
- You will have to locate the contact details.
- After this, you may go to the office and assemble the application form. You will fill-up the form.
- Then, you can attach all the necessary documents with the application form. You will submit the form. The concerned departments will verify your application form. You will get the ration card within a few working days via post.
- How much time will it take to process my ration card?Once your application and the documents have been verified by the concerned authorities, your ration card will be processed within 2-3 weeks.
- What are the details required on my ration card?These are the details that will be printed on your ration card: information of the head of the family and immediate family members and their relationship with the head of the family, date of birth, your address and occupation.
- Can the Assam ration card be used in any other state?As per the PDS, there is no provision where you can use the Assam ration card in any other state of India.