pragyan bharati scheme update:pragyan bharati scheme list district wise:pragyan bharati scheme apply online:Assam pragyan bharati scheme
Pragyan Bharati Scheme:Assam is one of the developing states in India. Off late, the Assam state government launched a new scheme for all the girls' students of the state who scored Great marks in their board examination. The concerned authorities of the state government have introduced several schemes for the state girl children.Pragyan Bharati Scheme is one of them. Under this scheme, the government will provide scooty to all the girl students of the state.
In this article, we are going to share with you all the relevant details about the scheme whereas you will be able to get the benefits from this portal without any further interrogation.Now, we will share all important aspects of the pragyan bharati scheme eligibility criteria and step by step procedure for the application.
Assam pragyan bharati scheme
Assam higher secondary education council has recently announced the class 12 results on 25th June 2020.The Government of Assam state selected the appropriate for the young lady understudies of class 12th assessment. On the other hand, the finance minister of Assam state announced a plan named AHSEC scooty scheme under the Pragyan Bharti Scheme.Almost 20,000 girl's students scored good marks in Assam state board examination in this.
In such a situation, the Finance Minister of Assam has introduced a scheme named Pragyan Bharati Scooty to provide financial benefits to the students in the state. Under this scheme, the state government will work to waive admission fees of various government colleges and schools in the state. Along with this, free textbooks will be provided to the students on the Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) Star for uniforms.
Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2021
|Name||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Launched for||Government school students of Assam|
|Benefit||Providing the different type of educational benefits|
- The main objective of the Pragya Bharati scheme is to deliver proper resources to all the students of the state who are studying in the Assam state board.
- It is also known as a compounded levy scheme.Under this scheme, the concerned authorities will encourage the girl's students to do higher education and be independent on their own.
- Many beneficiaries will get plenty of benefits from the scheme and the state government authorities will encourage the girl students for their future. It will be beneficial for their traveling purposes. They can use the scooty.
Purpose of Pragyan Bharti Scheme
You all know that citizens faced lock-down at the time of coronavirus infection. In such a situation, the matter of financial difficulties faced by most families in India is coming out. The Assam State Finance Minister also said that not all students are able to pay their financial fees due to the coronavirus lockdown keeping in mind that the Assam government asked the students to waive admission fees to various schools and colleges.
pragyan bharati scheme update
Under Pragyan Bharati scheme, 3,26,046 college students were given Rs 1,500 each for purchasing text books, while a total of Rs 161 crore was reimbursed for free admission of 4 lakh eligible students.
There are several benefits of the Pragya Bharati scheme and you have to follow some of the benefits are listed below-
- At first, the government of Assam state will give free textbooks, uniforms, and all other necessary items which are needed to visit to school for all of the beneficiaries.
- 1 lakh students of the state will get 1000 rupees for textbooks. In other words, the students of the state will take Rupees 1500 and rupees 2000 textbooks incentive from the government officials for graduate and postgraduate levels.
- However, the state government of Assam will provide rupees 1000 per month to the students for their mess dues.On the other hand, the girl students will get a one-time education loan subsidy of rupees 50,000.Almost twenty thousand meritorious female students who are studying in class 12 and they will get scooters from this scheme.
- They will not need to pay any admission fees for the academic year 2020-21.On the other hand, free admission will be apt for some courses such as medical,engineering and polytechnic.
- The candidate should follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Pragyan Bharati scheme 1500-
- A permanent resident of Assam state can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant should be a female.
- The candidate should have secured first division marks in the class 12 government school examination in the state of Assam.
- Aspirants should be studying in a Government affiliated school of Assam.
Pragyan Bharati Scheme Application procedure
The aspirants need to follow the following application procedure while applying for getting the opportunity-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Pragyan Bharati scheme.
- Then, you can click on the option call choice of scooty.
- You can directly tap on the link given here to go to the web page.
- After that, you have to login via your credentials-input roll number, registration number, your contact details.
- Then, you will have to choose your option.
- After this, you will complete the application form.
- You can upload all the necessary documents attached with the application form.
- Then you can tap on the submit button.
- At last, you can download the application form.
- If you wish to know more info about the scheme kindly get in touch with us in future.
- You will get to know about the relevant details of the scheme and we will be updating in every possible way.
What is Nname of Scheme?
The name of this scheme is Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Who Launch of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2021?
The Pragyan Bharti Scheme will be launched by the Assam State Government.
What is the main objective of this scheme?
The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students.