Recently,Assam Government has launched a new scheme named assam arunodoi scheme.In this article,we will update with all of our readers the new record about this scheme. In other words, we will share regarding the application procedure, eligibility criteria, benefits and objectives of the scheme. On the other hand, this scheme will be implemented to save the rights of the residents of Assam. In this article, I have shared each and every details about the scheme for your records.
The Assam government has gone through the arunodoi scheme from October 2, 2020. It will help around 17 lakh families in the state. As per the record of finance minister Mr Hemanta Biswas Sharma has announced that under the scheme rupees 830 every month will be provided to the 17 lakh families to buy the fundamental things of food.It is also known as the benefits transfer scheme that will gain 15 to 17 thousand families for every assembly voting demographic. The beneficiaries will get the sum in the beginning from October 2020.
Assam Arunodoi Scheme Objective
The main objective of the scheme will be the implementation of several services in the Assam state. There are various types of benefits that will be Delivered to the beneficiaries of the Assam orunodoi scheme.the main objective of the concerned departments is to assist all of the residents of Assam to lead an enjoyable life without any financial burden. We all know that Assam is a small state and most of the people are suffering from financial crisis there.the scheme will eradicate all those where none shall burden the poor families.
Details of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched On||2nd October 2020|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The following people will get benefit in the assam orunodoi scheme as per the official record of the departments.
- Family with a widow.
- Unmarried women.
- Divorce women.
- Families who have no ration card so that they will get the preference.
- Families have two or three wheelers tractors under the self help group.
- Handicapped/ disabled.
Not Eligible Beneficiary
- If any member of a family works under the government or PSUs, the family will not be entitled to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Families having 15 Bighas of land, four-wheeler, refrigerator, income above Rs. 2 lakh, own tractor are not eligible for the Orunodoi scheme.
- The family owning washing machine or AC
- If the household does not have any female member.
- Former and current Member Of Parliament/Member Of Legislative Assembly.
- Employees of Government
- Income tax payer
- Procure medicine: Rs.400 /-
- 4kg of pulses: Rs.200/-.
- 4kg of sugar: Rs.80/-
- Fruit and vegetables: Rs.150/
- Total amount: Rs.830/-.
Benefits of Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2021
- For foundation improvement, 25 lakhs per school for 200-grade schools will be given as pilot projects.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, under which an amount of Rs 2800 crores has been reserved, under which 10 lakh rupees are to be given every year from DBT to 27 lakh helpless families.
- Financial assistance of 830 per month means annual support of about 10,000 to the family.
- Napkin will be provided free of cost to girl students in government and government aided schools from Assam Government VI to XII.
- Apart from this, the Government of Assam has started the Sarba mega DBT scheme from August 17 and the beneficiary’s choice will start from the field level advisory group.
Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2021 Application procedure of the scheme
- An applicant can apply this scheme before the last date of registration.
- You can apply for arunodoi scheme registration after going through all the process of application.
- First, you must visit the official website. Then, you can get an Orunodoi-Scheme-Application-Form option on the web page.
- After that, you must download the application form and fill this application form with all necessary documents.
- Then, you will attach the necessary documents with the application form.
- After this,you have to submit it in the authorised department.
Check Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List
If you wanted to check the Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List 2021 then do follow the following steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website of Arunodoi Scheme Assam.
- Now, the home page will appear in front of you.
- Now, find the beneficiary list option and click on it.
- After that, enter the details carefully and click on the “Submit” button.