The State Government of Assam has declared a new scheme named Assam free scooty scheme. The major objective of the scheme is to launch Assam free scooty scheme enhancing for women empowerment in the state.Recently Assam government has provided the 1,000 scooties to the girl in the state board 12th final examination.in this article we will update with you complete information regarding AssemThe Assam state government is going to give scooties to 22,000 girl students in the state of Assam. This scheme is also known as Pragyan Bharati scheme.
Education minister of Assam Mr hemanta biswas Sharma told that over 22,000 scooters under pragyan bharati scheme.The Assam state government decided to preserve 25% seats in Assam government college for state board students.The scooty distribution will be completed by october 15, 2020 and the beneficiaries will not be able to sell their scooty before 3 years. Those girls who are willing to get an electric scooty ,they can submit required details and an application at (sebaonline.org) this portal.
Assam Free Scooty Scheme
State government has declared the free scooter scheme for candidates who are eligible in the state of Assam. The main aim of this hotel is to distribute 1000 scooties to brighter girl student&.Government has declared a dedicated project for the running of the scheme. The Assam state government promised a budget so that they are going to deliver free scooty to the 1000 students in the state of Assam.The chief minister Mr.Sarbananda sonowal has announced this scheme recently for the brighter students of the state.
Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme
|Name||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Launched for||Government school students of Assam|
|Benefit||Providing the different type of educational benefits|
- Main motto is to provide free scooty in Assam and to recognise Mathura students in the state of assam.
- Almost 1000 girls will benefit from the scheme for free scooty.
- The government is going to bear expense for insurance to provide the scooty with befitting manner.
- The Assam state government has allotted 5 crore budget for this particular scheme.
Those applicants who wish to take an advantage of the scheme,they will need to follow the following eligibility criteria are given below-
- Candidates should be permanent residents of Assam state.
- The applicant should be a girl student.
- only intelligent girl students are able to get benefits of Assam free scooty scheme.
List of necessary documents:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Permanent residence award
- Educational certificates.
- Mobile number.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Application Procedure
To apply for the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme you need to follow the process given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Choice of Scooty“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here login through your credentials and enter the given details –
- Enter your Roll No
- Registration Number
- Year of Registration
- Contact Details
- Fill the captcha code carefully in the captcha code box and press the login tab.
- You can download the application for future reference.
pragyan bharati scooty Scheme Beneficiary List:-
- Assam higher secondary education council prepared the beneficiary list of students and only meritorious students are eligible for getting the benefits.
- Assam state government has taken recommendable initiatives for the betterment of state People.
- The central government has started the Assam scooty scheme.
- The Assam government is going to deliver 1000 scooties to the girls who have scored good marks in the state board examination.
- If you wish to know more info about the free scooty scheme in Assam then you have to wait for getting the more details about this scheme from this website.
1 thought on “[List] Assam Free Scooty Scheme 2022″Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme List”