Punjab state government has initiated a new scheme named the kamyab Kisan Khushal Punjab scheme. This scheme has come up with some benefits for the agricultural sector and farmers.Punjab state government has brought various types of schemes along with the scheme for the well-being of the farmers.
If you wish to apply for the kamyaab kisan Khushal Punjab scheme benefits, you will get to know about the scheme features, eligibility criteria, essential documents, application procedure and many more.In this piece of writing, you will get relevant information regarding the scheme and please read an entire article carefully till the end.
Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Punjab (K3P) Scheme
- Name of the scheme- Kamyaab Kisan Khushal Punjab (k3p).
- Launched by- government of Punjab.
- Monetary assistance- Rupees 1,104 crores.
- Sanctioned amount in next three years- Rupees 3,780 crore.
- Scheme Beneficiaries- Farmers of the agricultural sector.
Punjab Kamyab Kisan Khushal Yojana
- Punjab’s Poor farmers can be the beneficiary of the scheme.
- The main aim behind the Scheme is to provide financial assistance and wave of loan of farmers for their agricultural activities.
- The Punjab state government has provided rupees 1,104 crore for the implementation program of the scheme with an additional rupees of 3,780 crore for the upcoming next year.
- The contribution of the scheme is to develop the agricultural condition in the state and access the farmers to survive the life, without the burden of loan and poor crop production.
Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Punjab Scheme Features
- Beneficiaries of scheme – The poor farmers of Punjab are the beneficiaries of the scheme
- Main idea for scheme launch – The main idea behind scheme launch is to offer financial help and waive off loan of farmers on ground of agricultural activities.
- Monetary assistance for scheme launch – The state government has given rupees 1104 crores for successful implementation of the scheme with an additional of rupees 3780 to be given in the coming next years.
- Initiative from state authorities – The main purpose of such contribution is to improve the agricultural condition in the state and help the farmers lead a happy life without the burden of loan and poor crop produce
Kamyab Kisan Khushal Punjab Scheme Eligibility Criteria:-
- Farmers should be a permanent native of Punjab state and they can enjoy the steam to register themselves.
- The farmers need to earn suitable income details from the agricultural sector so that they wish to get the benefits of the aforementioned scheme.
- The famous can be a part of this Scheme.
- The famous must produce landholding property details and they can display if they have their own land.
- Farmers wish to be a part of Kamyaab Kisan Kushaal Punjab scheme,but they must not be part of any other government welfare schemes.
Necessary documents to apply online for the Scheme:-
- Domicile Certificate is required to justify that they are the permanent resident of the state in lieu of registering for the scheme.
- If they have any land holding property details, it is very vital for them to show at the time of registration under the scheme.
- Relevant income Certificate is required to produce at the time of registration under the scheme. If the farmers have an income certificate they can apply for the registration.
Punjab Chief Minister captain Amrinder Singh declared that free Power units will be provided to the farmers and subsidized power units will be provided in the industry as there are more units of power will be given to SC/ BPL/ BC households and freedom fighters in the states.
CM of Punjab Mr. Amrinder Singh said that during the stay near the farmers will not give any penny as relief. Farmers income has been growing rapidly day by day.This scheme has brought transparency to the system
Read More— Bhulekh Punjab:Jamabandi Online Land Records