pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana online apply 2021:pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana online application form:pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana form
pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana online apply 2021:Our honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi declared a new scheme, as well as other schemes named Pradhanmantri ujjala Yojana on 1st, May 2016.On the other hand, the slogan of the scheme is clean fuel, better life.However, the central government authorities will provide 50 million LPG connections to the women of the below poverty line households. Under this Pradhan Mantri ujjwala Yojana, the concerned authorities of the government are offering domestic LPG connection to the BPL families whereas they can get rid of the smoke-filled life of the stove.
All applicants can apply online and then they can download the official notification and read all the essential details carefully. We are going to share short information about Pradhanmantri ujjwala Yojana 2021 and its benefits,eligibility criteria, key features, application status, application process, and many more.In this article, you will get all relevant information about the scheme properly.If you wish to get more info regarding the scheme, you have to read the entire article till the end.
Pradhanmantri ujjwala Yojana 2021
PMUY aims to safeguard the health of women & children by providing them with a clean cooking fuel – LPG, so that they don’t have to compromise their health in smoky kitchens or wander in unsafe areas collecting firewood. PMUY was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on May 1st, 2016 in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, 5 Cr LPG connections will be provided to BPL families with a support of Rs.1600 per connection in the next 3 years.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
|Launch Date||01 May 2016|
|Main objective||Provide LPG connections to women from BPL households|
|Other objectives||Reduce health hazards/diseases and air pollution caused by the use of unclean fossil fuels|
|Target||Distribution of LPG connections among 5 Crore BPL households by the year 2018-19|
|Time Frame||3 Years, FY 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19|
|Total Budget||Rs. 8000 Crore|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 1600/- per LPG connection.|
|Type Of Scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
|Eligibility||All Ration Card Holder Families|
|Other benefits||EMI facility for meeting the cost of stove and refill|
Pm ujjwala Yojana Objective:-
Now, we are going to narrate the main objective of the Pradhan Mantri ujjwala Yojana 2021. These are also mentioned below-
- It helps to promote women empowerment in every state of the country.
- Distributing a healthy fuel for cooking.
- The scheme will also prevent health-related hazards among the people in the rural areas for protecting the excessive amount of use of fossil fuels.
Pradhanmantri ujjwala Yojana benefit:-
- 5 crore BPL families will get LPG connections.
- On the other hand, oil marketing companies have been providing financial support of Rupees 1500 for LPG connection interest-free loan to buy hot plates and refill.
- The central government has managed almost 1600 rupees administrative cost that is related to a cylinder, pressure regulator, booklet, safety hose, etc.
- However, this scheme will provide employment opportunities to the aspirants of the state. Around 1 lakh youth will be beneficial from the scheme.
- BPL Ration card
- BPL certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Voter card
- A recent passport size photograph
- Basic information like name, contact number, bank account number, etc.
- Candidates should be a woman above the age of 18 years.
- Applicants should be a rural native holding a BPL card.
- Moreover, women candidates should have a savings bank account in any nationalized bank or over the country to receive the subsidy amount.
- The applicant household's home must not have an LPG connection.
Pradhanmantri ujjwala Yojana 2021: Application procedure:-
- To apply the application form of the scheme, you need to follow the following process as well given below-
- You will have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri ujjwala Yojana i.e, https://pmuy.gov.in/
- On the web page, you need to tap on the download from option.
- You can download ujjwala application form and KYC form and then you can take the printout of it.
- Now, you will fill in the essential details such as name, father name/husband name, date of birth, Aadhar card number, mobile number, address, and other information also.
- Then, you can attach the necessary documents with the application form.
- You will submit it to the LPG center near your house. You will have to attach all documents with the application form and the documents are BPL card Aadhaar card to mobile number of passport size photo it certificate photocopy of bank photocopy of ration cards, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions on Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme
Are the guidelines of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme notified by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural LPG?Yes.
The guidelines of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme has been notified by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural LPG.
How Can I Find out if I’m eligible to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
The beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will be selected or identified through the published SECC-2011 data. If your name appears in the data, you will be eligible to apply.
I’m a PMUY beneficiary. Am I allowed to buy an LPG stove outside from the market and still avail the PMUY benefit?Yes.
You are allowed to buy an LPG stove outside from the market and still avail the PMUY benefit as long as you buy an ISI marked stove.
Should I be paying for the Suraksha Hose, DGCC, and installation?
A total cost of up to Rs.1,600 will be paid by the Government of India. The government will reimburse this amount per connection to the respective Oil Marketing Company. In return, the Oil Marketing Companies reimburse Suraksha Hose Pipe cost, DGCC book, installation charges, and administrative of about Rs.200 to the respective distributor on a weekly basis.
My mother applied for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. Her name is appearing as the applicant on the application. She is not alive, can I or her granddaughter claim the benefit and get the Uiiwala connection?Yes.
They are eligible to receive on behalf of the deceased applicant provided they fulfil certain prescribed conditions.