kisan credit card application form pdf”pm kisan credit card online apply”kisan credit card form”kisan credit card”kisan credit card apply online
Kisan credit card yojana 2021:The central government has launched the Kisan credit card scheme to provide short-term loans to the farmers of the state. The scheme will provide convenient access to the farmers for the credit.The main aim of the scheme is to deliver short-term formal credit to the farmers of the state and national bank for agriculture and Rural Development. The central authorities created this scheme for the welfare of the state farmers.The central government introduced this Kisan Credit Card scheme to ensure the credit requirements among the farmers in the agriculture, fisheries, and animal husbandry sector
It was created to avail short term loans and deliver them with the credit limit to buy equipment and their expenses as well.Banks are offering regular loans on higher interest rates. Through this scheme,farmers were released from the high-interest rates of the loans. Banks have kept the interest rate for KCC at 2% and average at 4%.Under the scheme, farmers can pay loans again during the harvesting of their crops.In this piece of writing, we have shared complete information about the Kisan credit card scheme (KCC).
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
This Kisan Credit Card Yojana (PM Kisan Credit Card Yojana) was started by the Central Government in the year 1998. The objective of the Kisan Credit Card scheme is to save the farmers from the clutches of the usurers. Many banks offering Kisan Credit Cards (KCC) allow farmers to apply online through their official websites. All Eligible Applicants who want to apply this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Pm Kisan credit card yojana
|Name of Scheme||Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC)|
|in Language||किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the Country|
|Major Benefit||Provide Kisan Credit Card & Get Various Benefits|
|Scheme Objective||Empower Farmer of the Country|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Latest updates of the kisan credit card scheme:-
- All industrial, agricultural, and financial operations have collapsed during the coronavirus pandemic.
- The central government has extended the EMI moratorium on loan and credit card payments in this covid-19 situation.
- The farmers faced a lot of problems during this covid-19 pandemic and they will not be able to pay an amount in return. To get all details, the farmers will contact their respective banks.
- Bullet payment
- Credit card statement
- Interest component
- An Equated monthly installment.
Key features of the pm kisan credit card scheme:-
- Farmers will get credit for fulfilling their financial requirements of agricultural and other allied activities with expenses.
- On the other hand, they will get investment credit for agricultural requirements like dairy animals, pump sets, etc.
- Farmers will take a loan up to rupees 300000 and which is available to produce marketing loans.
- If in case of death and disability, the farmers will get insurance coverage up to rupees 50,000.
- Interested farmers will get the benefit of a savings bank account with an attractive interest rate. A smart card and debit card would be the added advantage to the Kisan credit card.
- The hassle-free system and flexible repayment options will be provided to the eligible farmers through this scheme.
- The farmers will get a single credit facility for all agricultural and ancillary requirements.
- They can purchase seeds and fertilizers as per their requirement and to avail cash discount from dealers.
- Credit can be available for up to 3 years. Repayment will be created over the years.
The following eligibility criteria of the Kisan credit card loan scheme given below-
- Any cultivator of the state can apply for getting this scheme.
- A group of people can be joint borrowers. They are owner -cultivators.
- In other words, sharecroppers, tenant farmers, and farmers, and rural lessee are interested in applying the scheme.
- A self-help groups or joint liability groups of sharecroppers, farmer's tenants are eligible for the Kisan credit card scheme.
- The farmers should be a permanent native of India.
- The Farmers must have cultivable land.
- The age of Candidates must be between 18 to 75 years.
- For those people who are above 60 years, it is very vital to have a co- applicant
Essential documents to apply online:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- NREGA job card
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Land documents
- Recent two passport size photographs.
Procedure to Kisan Credit Card Yojana apply for the scheme:-
Step-1: You will have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan credit card Yojana.
Step-2:- On the web page, you need to tap on the download Kisan credit card option from the menu bar.
Step-3:- You will see an application form PDF on the web browser. You can take a printout of this application form.
Step-4:- Then, you can fill in the essential details such as name, land, crop details. You will have to attach vital documents.
Step -5:- Finally, you will deposit all the details in your nearest bank branch.
Official PM KCC Online Form Link Bank Wise
|Bank Name||KCC Loan Official Link|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Bank of Baroda||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
|Allahabad Bank||Click Here|
|Andhra Bank||Click Here|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Click Here|
|Canara Bank||Click Here|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||Click Here|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Axic Bank||Click Here|
What is a Kisan Credit Card Loan?
Kisan Credit Card loan is a Government of India scheme under NABARD that aims to offer farmers loans at low interest rates. The interest rate after subvention can go as low as 2.00%. This will ensure that the farmers do not fall into debt traps or lose out on cultivating crops.
How is Kisan Credit Card Loan amount calculated by the bank?
The loan amount that is extended to the cardholder is decided by the loan officer at the time of application. Various factors are taken into consideration like farm area, expenses related to farming, consumption, etc.
What security/collateral will the bank demand to sanction the loan amount?
Banks won’t demand security or collateral as long as the loan amount is less than Rs. 1.60 lakh. Beyond that, banks can ask for security that it deems fit. Collateral can be in the form of handing over the crops for which the loan was taken out or other assets like tractors, trolleys and so on.
What is the tenure of the loan that can be taken out via Kisan Credit Card?
The maximum tenure can be 5 years.