labour card list 2022 odisha:labour.odisha.gov.in report:Odisha Labour Card List Online Check | Odisha Labour Card Download
Odisha labour card list 2022:In this article, we will update you with all the vital information of the Odisha labour card list for the year 2020 and 2022. Today in this article, we are going to share with you all the relevant information of the Odisha labour card list such as the benefit, objective, eligibility criteria, list of required documents, application procedures, and many more.If you are an Odisha labour cardholder, then you can benefit from this portal. On the other hand, we will update you with a list of beneficiaries for the different districts of Odisha.
The BOCWW has been launched to manage the business and state of administration of building and other workers. This act will help to accommodate their well-being and government assistance and so on.The BOCW Cess Acts have been instituted to generate the duty and assortment of cess on the development work of expense. The service is needed for reaching out the government assistance to the development laborers.The state government will produce the asset for the Odisha Building and other construction workers.
Odisha Labour Card List Online
The Labour card list has been announced by the Odisha Building and Other Constructions Welfare Board. Read on to learn how to check Odisha Labour card list.To check the Odisha labour card list, you simply need to visit the official website of Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board on this link and locate the district wise list of the beneficiaries registered and select your respective district. You can also check your Odisha labour card using the Beneficiary list.
Odisha Labour Card
|Name||Odisha Labour Card List 2022|
|Launched by||Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board|
|Objective||Providing incentive benefits|
Odisha labour card Benefits-
There are several benefits of the Odisha labour card list 2022 so that the people of the state who can apply for getting the Odisha labour card in the year 2022-
- Financial support in case of an accident.
- Benefit of death.
- Medical support for treatment.
- Maternity Benefit.
- Loans and advances for the house construction.
- Financial aid for skill up-gradation.
- Educational support
- The assistance for the working tools.
- Financial assistance for the two dependent children of the beneficiary.
- Funeral expenses.
Labour Department of Odisha:-
The State Government of Odisha has established the structure and other development labourers board to accommodate their security, well-being, and government assistance during the accidental event.However, they have set up demonstrations of the structure and other development liver for controlling business and state of administration of building and other development labourers.The construction and the Labour department of Odisha state will supervise all the leaders who are willing to work under them and deliver them with different kinds of opportunities and assets also.
Some of the following benefits of the Odisha labour card scheme are given below-
- Social security plans for modern labourers as E.S.I.
- Child work government aid.
- Adjudication of mechanical issues.
- Labour government assistance and work laws organization assistance.
There are many eligibility criteria are mentioned below. To apply for the Odisha labour card list the applicant should follow the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a native of Odisha state.
- The candidate should be aware of the age of 18 years.
- The candidate must be a construction worker.
- The applicant&s age should be below 60 years.
- Age proof
- Birth Certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Employment certificate
- Self-Declaration certificate
- Nomination form
- Three passport size photographs.
Application procedure for Odisha labour card:-
- Visit the official website of the Odisha building and other construction workers Welfare boards.
- From the web page, you will go to the download option which is available in the menu bar.
- A new web page will be displayed where you will search the registration form or directly click the above-given link.
- Now you can download the application form and take a printout for further reference.
- You will have to fill the application form with all essential data such as names, sex, marital status, father name/ husband name, date of birth, age,address, details of family member, qualification, bank passbook details.
- You will submit the application form along with the registration fees of rupees 20 to the nearest office.
Download procedure Odisha labour card list 2022 Beneficiary Status
If you wish to view the beneficiary list of Odisha labour card then you should follow the simple procedure listed below-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Odisha labour card.
- On the web page, you need to click on the report option.
- The district-wise beneficiary information will be displayed before you on the screen.
- Choose your district.
- The detailed list will appear in front of you on the screen.
Odisha Labour card Beneficiary List District Wise
|District Name||Number Of Beneficiaries|
Which state’s workers can check the list?
The list can be checked by a laborer belonging to any district of Odisha state.
What is the name of the concerned department?
The name of the concerned department is Odisha Building & Construction Board.