Odisha government has launched an online land record in the state so that the resident can check their land through online procedure. It is also known as the bhu naksha map. The main aim of this portal is to provide online land records.Today we will discuss detailed information about Bhulekh land records so that
you can check Odisha Bhulekh land records. Odisha government concerned authorities developed this Bhulekh Odisha portal. As a resident of Odisha, you can check any time your online land record. You can fill the application for checking your land.
Through online land records, people of Odisha can check their ROR documents and check their maps to view their land.This Bhulek portal was recently developed by the government to help citizens of the state to check the lands with are line across the Odisha state. Also, the government started this service because every time to check their land in the state of Odisha the citizens had to visit the concerned authorities and fill the application to check their land.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Records Benefits
- This Bhulekh portal is available in an online manner.
- You will not need to visit to government land department office to take out the documents because this portal will help you to have a print out of your valid or legal documents.
- Then, you can do your work without taking much more time in the government land department offices.
- The availability of maps is to view the land of the citizens who have their land in Odisha state.
Details Of Bhulekh Odisha
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Objective||Providing online land records|
bhulekh odisha map List of documents:
- Voter Id as evidence of an Identity.
- Ration card.
- Adhaar card as the proof of address.
- Evidence of ownership of property.
- Encumbrance of certificate.
- Land tax
- Income certificate
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
How to check ROR documents?
- As an applicant, you have to go to the official website link.
- Then, you have to click on the section of the ROR button.
- After that, you will have to enter the district, Tahasil, Village, and RI circle.
- Then, you will see three options there like Khaitan, plot, and tenant.
- You will click on the ROR front page or ROR back page options as per your choice.
- Then, you will see ROR options will appear. You will take a print for use in the future.
Procedure of checking in Odisha bhu naksha /map?
- At first, you have to visit the official website of this portal.
- Then click on the map view tab.
- A new map page will appear in front of you.
- Then, you have to select your district.
- Click on the submit option and then choose the plot number.
- Then the information about the plot number will appear in front of you.
How to Check & Download Land Records of Odisha Online on Bhulekh Portal
- Visit the Bhulekh Odisha official website
- Select your District, Tahasil, Villageand RI Circle from the drop-down menu
- Verify Land Record either by Khatiyan Number, Plot Number or Tenant Name
- Enter the appropriate value as per the chosen search type
- Click the RoR Back Page button to view the details
- To get a hard copy of the results, click the Print button.